Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (589775 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elnasabdallah: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2018
Hello house, can one leave a date different from the one he send to the embassy?.say after the chosen date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2018
I think you have to write the consulate to send you a note that you will not be able to apply for visa this winter as there are no more appointment dates. You send the note to fintiba and they will process your refund. Have you been trying to apply for date since?
Bleuocean:
Pls guys how do I ask for my refund back from Fintiba? I could not book appointment for interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dannyozs(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2018
heybaby12:

Nysc is not a criteria to get your degree.(But remember some schools waste time to.issue certificate So check what your school says)
Secondly you can get your transcript by using someone's office address. Then you go pick it there.

Note.
Take your time to read through from page 1.there's wealth of information here....your dad's investing millions on you, then u play your part and get yourself well informed.

Best of luck
Thank u so much, have been following this page a long time and getting a lot of helpful info as well, although no one talks abt whether they served or not and how they got there degree certificate. I'll try the transcript advice although finding an office that will help will be difficult, thanks again, very helpful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hadassaheke(f): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2018
Dannyozs:
Thank u so much, have been following this page a long time and getting a lot of helpful info as well, although no one talks abt whether they served or not and how they got there degree certificate. I'll try the transcript advice although finding an office that will help will be difficult, thanks again, very helpful
You can also use student copy of your transcript to apply. You can also use your statement to result if your certificate isn't ready.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hadassaheke(f): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2018
harkheju:
Good evening house...I'm new on this forum..well am setting my eyes on winter 2019...there is something I really don't understand which is on transcripts...wanted to confirm if I can use "student copy" of my transcripts or better still if I can get the unofficial one from my department which is signed and stamped by my HOD..Because my school won't issue me the "official copy" of my transcripts.
Yes, you can apply with your student copy. Make photocopies of the student copy of your transcipt, certify the photocopies and you're good to go.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2018
Dannyozs:
My people, I need your advice please, I graduated since 2016 from ESUT but had an issue with my admission so I couldn't go for nysc or get my statement of result, finally few months back I cleared my issue, now have my SOR, I plan to boycott nysc for now and go for masters in Germany as soon as summer session starts admitting, then I learnt part of the requirements are degree certificate and transcript, I want to know if nysc is a criteria for collecting degree certificate, if not how do I go about it? also esut is claiming they don't give transcript by hand, that it must be sent whether the destination is Nigeria or international, can this be bypassed? Please I want to be set as soon as summer application starts. Reason I want to boycott nysc is mainly because of my sponsor(dad) who suspended a building project he embarked on to make this work since earlier dis year, dis is my golden opportunity cus my dad is not a patient man at all, I should fail to get dis admission for summer semester cry cry
well let me start from there's no relationship between collecting degree result and nysc as a matter of fact if you don't even have statement of result from your school you can't go for NYSC so I will advise u look for a way to get your SOR and transcript I am very sure ESUT will give u by hand if younplay your ball wella or better still look for any schoolnor company u can send it to and collect from them .
As for summer admission it has already started so u are behind schedule, so better hurry up and make sure you can have all your documents before September 15th to meet up .
Wishing you all the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2018
harkheju:
I am also having the same issues on transcripts also
forward your transcript to any company you have person that can collect and give you simple
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Bleuocean:
Pls guys how do I ask for my refund back from Fintiba? I could not book appointment for interview
are you not going to Germany again you can try and differ your admission to summer if you can't then try applying this summer so you can still use the cash except you have changed your mind
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2018
Fustinachichi:
Started the whole German study in February
Applied to over 5schools, the one I wanted to settle for was Karlschule which was going to charge me 950euros monthly, I hate the course but I was going to settle for it regardless...However, interview was done through Skype and I was denied...I applied for another course, this one was completely free and it was offering courses II really love, I thought I won't get it bit I was surprised when I was admitted.....God is wonderful!
Interview, i was mistakenly given wrong address but eventually was given another appointment so:

23 days later (3wks later) AM landed

My God is good!

Congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2018
I graduated same time but from absu and my school follows same procedure... Bah every system in Nigeria is corrupt... This offices has underground agents they use for stuffs like this ..find them ..for my transcript I paid extre 5k and got it within a week or better still give them an address they should send it to bah make sure its a reasonable firm like a bank or another uni you know someone or even an insurance company or local government also tip them so they type fast if not you would grow gray hair before they send it cheesy

For certificate you have to apply for it in your school so i would say u travel and know the requirements for applying for it for my school it take two months after application to get it bah my friend got his 2weeks after application by meeting the right people tho it cost him... *nysc is not a criteria in my school tho* just your SOR, 5k and a signed faculty clearance form

Also i have seen on this trend were Someone got admission with a well certificated student copy transcript and also some schools allows application without degree cert but to b provided letter...if correct your SOR can stand in for application ...I stand to be corrected tho and if am correct this can stand as a *backup plan* ..summer applications would start soon like real soon so hurry and be successful

Dannyozs:
My people, I need your advice please, I graduated since 2016 from ESUT but had an issue with my admission so I couldn't go for nysc or get my statement of result, finally few months back I cleared my issue, now have my SOR, I plan to boycott nysc for now and go for masters in Germany as soon as summer session starts admitting, then I learnt part of the requirements are degree certificate and transcript, I want to know if nysc is a criteria for collecting degree certificate, if not how do I go about it? also esut is claiming they don't give transcript by hand, that it must be sent whether the destination is Nigeria or international, can this be bypassed? Please I want to be set as soon as summer application starts. Reason I want to boycott nysc is mainly because of my sponsor(dad) who suspended a building project he embarked on to make this work since earlier dis year, dis is my golden opportunity cus my dad is not a patient man at all, I should fail to get dis admission for summer semester cry cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dannyozs(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2018
hadassaheke:

You can also use student copy of your transcript to apply. You can also use your statement to result if your certificate isn't ready.
thank you so much very helpful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dannyozs(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2018
Fabcol:
I graduated same time but from absu and my school follows same procedure... Bah every system in Nigeria is corrupt... This offices has underground agents they use for stuffs like this ..find them ..for my transcript I paid extre 5k and got it within a week or better still give them an address they should send it to bah make sure its a reasonable firm like a bank or another uni you know someone or even an insurance company or local government also tip them so they type fast if not you would grow gray hair before they send it cheesy

For certificate you have to apply for it in your school so i would say u travel and know the requirements for applying for it for my school it take two months after application to get it bah my friend got his 2weeks after application by meeting the right people tho it cost him... *nysc is not a criteria in my school tho* just your SOR, 5k and a signed faculty clearance form

Also i have seen on this trend were Someone got admission with a well certificated student copy transcript and also some schools allows application without degree cert but to b provided letter...if correct your SOR can stand in for application ...I stand to be corrected tho and if am correct this can stand as a *backup plan* ..summer applications would start soon like real soon so hurry and be successful

God bless you mightily, wish you success as well in this journey
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dannyozs(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2018
hadassaheke:

thank you so much, student's copy of transcript it is!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by naijacentric(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2018
goldsmiths:
I no even see anybody wey wan go Rhinewaal, Na wa o.
Shey d place no good ni undecided
we dey ur back is it kleeve campus or kamp linfort
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dreyman26: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2018
goldsmiths:
I no even see anybody wey wan go Rhinewaal, Na wa o.
Shey d place no good ni undecided

Seems you're new on this thread
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dannyozs(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2018
dailydolar:
well let me start from there's no relationship between collecting degree result and nysc as a matter of fact if you don't even have statement of result from your school you can't go for NYSC so I will advise u look for a way to get your SOR and transcript I am very sure ESUT will give u by hand if younplay your ball wella or better still look for any schoolnor company u can send it to and collect from them .
As for summer admission it has already started so u are behind schedule, so better hurry up and make sure you can have all your documents before September 15th to meet up .
Wishing you all the best
God bless you, success is your portion as well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dannyozs(m): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2018
God bless you all for your input, now I know I have people I can count on for advice regarding this our journey, my prayer is that we shall all succeed as we pursue this new phase in life, most of us don't have ppl over there but I know with God and good planning we shall succeed and be a blessing to our ppl, sponsors and ourselves as well, Amen.

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Obinnalex(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2018
I lodge at new worlds inn in Lagos island. They hv very bad service. Them no gree gv me chop by 4am. Saying I shuld wait till 7am (My village people dn dy communicate with them). I left the hotel saying man must not leave by bread alone. Arrived the embassy by 4am. I was told to wait dat I came too early. I was the first to reach the embassy. I waited till paulinus came and started to arrange the sits for the documents arrangement. I didn’t want to be the first in the line (make paulinus no use me shine). So I told odas to be in front so I was the 6th person. My turn reached and I arranged my documents according to paulinus instructions.

I entered the waiting room, room normal 2,3,4 were available. Then when it reached my turn. The light in room 1 came on. So I entered the room

I met a nice young lady.
VO: what course ?
Me: Information and communication engineering
VO: MSc or bsc
Me: Msc
VO: School name
Me: Beuth University
She then told me to sign what she printed out and be sure it’s correct
VO: pick up the fone
Me: yes ma
VO: why do you want to study this course?
Me: I come they tell am story
VO: don’t tell me stories just go straight to the point
Me: I come they gave am the points
VO: why germany
Me: low tuition blahblah etc
VO: why not us uk and Canada
Me: high tuition fees etc
VO: why not Nigeria ?
Me: It’s not practically oriented etc
VO: facts about Germany
Me: told her some facts
VO: what are your plans after your Msc ?
Me: will go for Phd then return to Nigeria to work

Then she told me to go that they will reach out to me tru email.

The interview didn’t last up to 20mins. I came out b4 odas that entered room 2,3 and 4

31/08/2018

17 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onyi2728(f): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2018
Rosicky7:
I think you have to write the consulate to send you a note that you will not be able to apply for visa this winter as there are no more appointment dates. You send the note to fintiba and they will process your refund. Have you been trying to apply for date since?

I have been in the same situation. Palinus sent me back home twice saying I don’t need any letter from the consulate. That man is a zombie in human form. He wouldn’t give any chance to listen. I can’t even turn on my phone to prove to him the message I got from fintiba to get a letter from the consulate. Well, I m preparing for summer semester. I kuku leave the money with them!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abu46: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Please which courier service did u use for ur prepaid envelope..nd whats the cost?
Fustinachichi:
Started the whole German study in February
Applied to over 5schools, the one I wanted to settle for was Karlschule which was going to charge me 950euros monthly, I hate the course but I was going to settle for it regardless...However, interview was done through Skype and I was denied...I applied for another course, this one was completely free and it was offering courses II really love, I thought I won't get it bit I was surprised when I was admitted.....God is wonderful!
Interview, i was mistakenly given wrong address but eventually was given another appointment so:

23 days later (3wks later) AM landed

My God is good!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2018
Bleuocean:
Same here. Dont know if an appointments time will be up soon. Cos i have up till first week of nov
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Onyi2728:

I have been in the same situation. Palinus sent me back home twice saying I don’t need any letter from the consulate. That man is a zombie in human form. He wouldn’t give any chance to listen. I can’t even turn on my phone to prove to him the message I got from fintiba to get a letter from the consulate. Well, I m preparing for summer semester. I kuku leave the money with them!
did you differ your study
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
josh2flex:

Same here. Dont know if an appointments time will be up soon. Cos i have up till first week of nov

And also which is better fintiba or the other?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
thankyou very much

hadassaheke:
[/color][color=#006600]
Yes, you can apply with your student copy. Make photocopies of the student copy of your transcipt, certify the photocopies and youre good to go.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heldworld: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heldworld: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
hadassaheke:

Yes, you can apply with your student copy. Make photocopies of the student copy of your transcipt, certify the photocopies and youre good to go.
Oh. Thanks, that's great

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sokunle: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Please someone that has just finished school in Nigeria and wants to study in Germany which other option does he have rather than that of the Hnd

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lateefGRDT(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
I want to study b.sc in biochemistry in Germany... I have only waec... Can anybody plss enlighten me what to do nd how I can go about it..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Anyone having interview on Monday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
With the little knowledge I acquired from this forum..you can't school in Germany for bsc with just waec..you must have 100lvl transcript for admission

[/color][quote author=lateefGRDT crypost=70780055]I want to study b.sc in biochemistry in Germany... I have only waec... Can anybody plss enlighten me what to do nd how I can go about it.. [/quote[color=#006600]

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lateefGRDT(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
harkheju:
With the little knowledge I acquired from this forum..you can't school in Germany for bsc with just waec..you must have 100lvl transcript for admission

[color=#006600][/color]
thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.