Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588417 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Can I pm you?
Wanna apply to same school.....

Laurel10:
Pls nah someone should answer me nah, I am filling an applicstion on FAU platform and one of the fields says " university entrance qualification grade" does anyone know what that means?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dania30(f): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
AKUPSME:
My Warri people, please where else can I certify my documents, High court here says its #500 per copy.is this is the best price. I have 3 sets of documents

When I did at high court, gra Effurun, I was charged 200Naira per document.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by haybellfire(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Oluyemz25:

Good morning nairalanders,

Plz for those who left for Germany recently, how did u move red oil (palm oil) at the airport... How do we go about it
Freeze the hell out of the sh*t and get it wrapped very well. It isn't illegal that's the way most guys go about it

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by zuperyh8: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hey Fam, please do I need to book an appointment at the German consulate for document certification?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Koval12:
kenechi please which school. I just sent you a PM

OK I don't know how the PM works. Can't access ur message o. I applied TUM, horticultural science.
U?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dankeschon: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
jesujoba001:
Good Morning Nairalanders,

Interview Date: 29th August

AM dropped: 25th September

City and School: Saarbruecken, Saarland University

Now, Just want to confirm if the axa manxard insurance to select is the one of ₦ 17047.26.??

And for the travel date to be indicated when sending it to the embassy, can I just type it as this and print on a sheet

travel date: 3rd of October, 2018?

Congrats,
I share also in your testimony; ours will sure arrive by God's grace
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
waledora:
Can I pm you?

Application for that school is so hectic lol I ignored them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
How pls......

The worse is that their application site isn't opening. Have tried my best yet.........

Kenechill:

Application for that school is so hectic lol I ignored them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Setemiola(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please I don't understand what you mean about this interview...Have Canada starting doing interviews for Visa applicant like U.s.a?
Interview : 31st August
AM: 19th September

Funded before interview, interview lasted less than 15mins, it was the Nigerian lady with tinted low haircut that interviewed me.

University of Bonn, NRW

Thanks to mekkel and flange. Joining this community was a good decision for me. Thanks to everyone [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Setemiola(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please I don't understand what you guys mean about this interview...Have Canada starting doing interviews for Visa applicant like U.s.a?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Setemiola(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
McChiddy:
Guys I'm so happy

Was interviewed on the 29th of August

Funded on the 5th of September

Got my AM on 25th September

Going to GISMA BUSINESS SCHOOL, BERLIN
Masters of Finance.

I Pray The Lord Will do so for everyone expecting AM and admission in this thread, Amen.

Please I don't understand what you mean about this interview...Have Canada starting doing interviews for Visa applicant like U.s.a?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
dania30:

When I did at high court, gra Effurun, I was charged 200Naira per document.

Seriously?? Notarization is 200 per copy,? Una de enjoy o. I did it 1k per copy in Enugu. 35 copies for the 5 schools I applied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
waledora:
How pls......

The worse is that their application site isn't opening. Have tried my best yet.........

You have to register via idm, then use the login details for the school. I don't even understand some of the documents they requested. Why not consider other places?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Good day.
My school charges 40k to send transcript abroad. 4 schools = 160k
For within Nigeria it is 20k with inscription on it.
Like for unilag use only

Had to send mine to fed ministry of education.i received it today and saw d inscription there also.

Pls people

Can I certify this type of transcript
yea go ahead and certify it no problem with that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Laurel10: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
waledora:
Can I pm you?

I actually made the application for the winter semester that just passed but I didn't get to send my application by post. I was just trying to change what I filled in some of the fields I already filled like the year and others. application for FAU summer semester starts December 15th but majority of the programs are for winter which starts January 15th , I guess.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Laurel10: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Setemiola post=71525886][/quote]

Amen and congrat
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kenechill:

Seriously?? Notarization is 200 per copy,? Una de enjoy o. I did it 1k per copy in Enugu. 35 copies for the 5 schools I applied
na you wan give them money as u get excess federal high court Enugu is very cheap a friend did his own and gave me the scope I used to get 5sets certified in PH for 300naira
NB: five sets it what u need to apply for 5 different schools so u can understand what I mean
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Twallace: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Setemiola:
Please I don't understand what you guys mean about this interview...Have Canada starting doing interviews for Visa applicant like U.s.a?

You missed road. This is for German study visa only
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
dailydolar:
na you wan give them money as u get excess federal high court Enugu is very cheap a friend did his own and gave me the scope I used to get 5sets certified in PH for 300naira
NB: five sets it what u need to apply for 5 different schools so u can understand what I mean

I didn't know o. Well I Don spend am already sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kenechill:

OK I don't know how the PM works. Can't access ur message o. I applied TUM, horticultural science.
U?
Bsc or Msc. If Msc, did u study Horticulture for your Bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
dailydolar:
Oga Dailydolar, I ll send you u a email tomorrow Sir. Just wanna be sure of somethings. Thanks for all times Sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bujebudanu1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
dailydolar:
yea go ahead and certify it no problem with that

Thanks very much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by remasend: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
UbiPetrus:
They both look Ok. But if it means anything, mine came from the office of the Registrar.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by McChiddy(m): 1:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Sure

Congrats,
I share also in your testimony; ours will sure arrive by God's grace[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by McChiddy(m): 1:21am On Sep 26, 2018
Sure

Congrats,
I share also in your testimony; ours will sure arrive by God's grace[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 4:36am On Sep 26, 2018
Congrats to all those that have gotten their AM, and for those expecting have faith it's coming....

For those just starting for next year be serious. I started June last year, got my transcript ready. Sat down and constructed a comprehensive list of the schools I wanted , application period, the documents and all. And I digested these thread(then in part 3 but I went back and started reading from page 2) And it paid off.
Have faith and keep the dream alive.
The best is yet to come

14 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by abjecht(m): 5:21am On Sep 26, 2018
ehixestgratias:
Hello house., was actually waiting for my passport b4 i give a detailed analysis of my journey but right now, the wait is excruciating! Went for interview: 9th of August
Founded: 1st of September
AM dropped: 5th of September,
Now the main mata be say i sent my passport through DHL on the 6th sept, hopping to travel on the 20th sept wch is 2moro, buh i am yet to get any sign of my parcel, my accommodation officer is expecting me on the 21th., i have mailed him though but yet to get a reply, my concern is if there's any penalty of not arriving as scheduled, secondly is anyone here who has sent his passport to the embassy same period as mine and has received his/her parcel back?
Note; the sch is BTU- Cottbus. Thanks

How did you go about this, did you call or mail them? Having a similar issue
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lambotee(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2018
I have been searching for school's to apply for on Daad site for Msc with Low/no tuition fee and No registration fee but I haven't seen any…

please i will like you to suggest 5schools that i can apply for to study Msc computer Engineering/Information Tech
with no registration fee attached

thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godofpossibility(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2018
hello everyone please I wants to know if german no longer accept waec or ssce for those going for bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2018
lambotee:
I have been searching for school's to apply for on Daad site for Msc with Low/no tuition fee and No registration fee but I haven't seen any…

please i will like you to suggest 5schools that i can apply for to study Msc computer Engineering/Information Tech
with no registration fee attached

thanks

When did you start looking?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2018
Thank you ehizburg. God bless!!!

ehizburg:

Congrats Nellso!
Go and succeed!!
Cheers!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.