Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588524 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by luckyzeeto: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2018
lambotee:
I have been searching for school's to apply for on Daad site for Msc with Low/no tuition fee and No registration fee but I haven't seen any…

please i will like you to suggest 5schools that i can apply for to study Msc computer Engineering/Information Tech
with no registration fee attached

thanks

U haven't search very well,u need to improve ur searching.use all the filter very well and u will see some schools with no tuition fees but there is always a semester fees for every school that should not be more than 100-400euro i guess,it depends on school u re applying to anyway. Best of luck in ur searching

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godofpossibility(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2018
hello everyone please I would like to know if german no longer accept waec or ssce for those going for bsc or does it mean someone have to gain admission hear first in nigeria in order to use 100level transcript for d application of visa,or it depend on the school the person is applying for in Germany please I need a clarifcation on this please thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TUNDEMI1: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2018
lambotee:
I have been searching for school's to apply for on Daad site for Msc with Low/no tuition fee and No registration fee but I haven't seen any…

please i will like you to suggest 5schools that i can apply for to study Msc computer Engineering/Information Tech

thanks

There a lots of school with no tuition. But you can never see a school without semester ticket payment (I.e. What you mean by no registration fee) so cool down and settle for one of the ones you see that is tuition free

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kamps: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2018
lambotee:

thanks

Check like 2-4 pages back from here and thank me later.. A guy dropped many schools for this your course shaa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by klexycole(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2018
Good morning my people.

Is it advisable to apply for a course with NC/restriction? Most of the schools that offer my course place a restriction (NC) on it.

Course: Bsc. International Business, Business Administration, International Management, or any business related course.

Please, I need insights and advise. Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SoftAnn25: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2018
TheNoble007:

Which school and city are you heading to?

University of Siegen in Siegen ... Siegen is in North Rhine Westphalia ....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Iheuyo: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2018
Anyone going to Gottingen that has atteneded interview still awaiting AM?
Interview date is 28 Aug, still no feedback.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kamps: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2018
klexycole:
Good morning my people.

Is it advisable to apply for a course with NC/restriction? Most of the schools that offer my course place a restriction (NC) on it.

Course: Bsc. International Business, Business Administration, International Management, or any related business course.

You can apply Bros... I want you to believe that by Luck you can be offered admission.. Though the NC courses of a thing spoiled my winter admissions . But you can be favoured.

The question I want to ask you is, Hope your CGPA high shaa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2018
klexycole:
Good morning my people.

Course: Bsc. International Business, Business Administration, International Management, or any related business course.

The issue about nc is that by the time they start giving out admission it myt be an issue for you to get appointment date for visa interview here..
Check SRH Hochschule at berlin, I think they offer the course unrestricted.

To even stand a chance to qualify for admission for nc courses hope ur german gpa is good?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mariaattah: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
zuperyh8:
Hey Fam, please do I need to book an appointment at the German consulate for document certification?

Yes...u have to book...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
SoftAnn25:

University of Siegen in Siegen ... Siegen is in North Rhine Westphalia ....

OK. Don't worry, it will soon drop. I mean your AM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bitcoinomy:
Bsc or Msc. If Msc, did u study Horticulture for your Bsc

Msc, I studied agric bsc. U?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
lambotee:

thanks

Summer or winter ? Secondly, daad website changed a bit last month. Filters aren't so easy before so just select the field "engineering or natural sciences" then go through the list one by one
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dania30(f): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kenechill:

Seriously?? Notarization is 200 per copy,? Una de enjoy o. I did it 1k per copy in Enugu. 35 copies for the 5 schools I applied

lol. I think it's even less than the amount I quoted in Lagos sef
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ibkaz: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hello house please I submitted my passport and travel insurance on Friday , please when is it possible to get back my passport . I used Fedex
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bellss: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Good day all,
Pls I have euro of 150 to sell, if u are interested, kindly contact me asap.

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by klexycole(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

The issue about nc is that by the time they start giving out admission it myt be an issue for you to get appointment date for visa interview here..
Check SRH Hochschule at berlin, I think they offer the course unrestricted.

To even stand a chance to qualify for admission for nc courses hope ur german gpa is good?

Thanks bro. smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by klexycole(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kamps:

You can apply Bros... I want you to believe that by Luck you can be offered admission.. Though the NC courses of a thing spoiled my winter admissions . But you can be favoured.

The question I want to ask you is, Hope your CGPA high shaa?

Presently working on getting a strong CGPA. embarassed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by zuperyh8: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
mariaattah:

Yes...u have to book...

Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fraufunto: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hey @McChiddy!

Sweet! I'm heading to GISMA Business School BERLIN as well :-)

Msc. Leadership and Human Resource Management.

Please can we connect? Kindly drop your number, please.

Danke Schön!

McChiddy:
Guys I'm so happy

Was interviewed on the 29th of August

Funded on the 5th of September

Got my AM on 25th September

Going to GISMA BUSINESS SCHOOL, BERLIN
Masters of Finance.

I Pray The Lord Will do so for everyone expecting AM and admission in this thread, Amen.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
lambotee:

thanks
why are people always economical with the truth bros check daad very well this course is manyif u no see for summer u go see for winter get ready and stop being a lazy guy.
I am waiting for insult anyway enjoy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Godofpossibility:
hello everyone please I wants to know if german no longer accept waec or ssce for those going for bsc
read from page one and come and inform us of your findings
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bellss:
Good day all,
Pls I have euro of 150 to sell, if u are interested, kindly contact me asap.

Thank you
rate...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by okafor1989: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
klexycole:
Good morning my people.

Course: Bsc. International Business, Business Administration, International Management, or any business related course.

Go to ESB business school, Reutlingen university although there is tuition fee 1500 EUR
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Frankie16(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kenechill:

Summer or winter ? Secondly, daad website changed a bit last month. Filters aren't so easy before so just select the field "engineering or natural sciences" then go through the list one by one

what are you saying young man??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chywueze: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
It's been a long fruitful journey.

Interview date-29th Aug
Interviewer-lady on dreadlocks ( I'd say she was cool)
AM-19th sept
Visum-26th sept
School - LMU Munich

And I pray God to satisfy your expectations with good outcomes.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
dania30:

lol. I think it's even less than the amount I quoted in Lagos sef

Una de enjoy o. These things are so expensive in the east sad cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Frankie16:

what are you saying young man??

My maaaaannnnnnnnnnn

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by micah1865: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
kebk:
AM finally dropped

Date of interview: 09.08.2018
BA confirmation: 03.09.2018
AM: 25.09.2018

Deggendorf Institute of Technology

which of the emails did you write to, quoting your App number and surname? info@lago.diplo - student@lago.diplo - lago@diplo.de?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingyKing: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Has the embassy replied anybody's mail between monday and today?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by NathyBongos: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
fraufunto:
Hey @McChiddy!

Sweet! I'm heading to GISMA Business School BERLIN as well :-)

Msc. Leadership and Human Resource Management.

Please can we connect? Kindly drop your number, please.

Danke Schön!,....Bros you get mind o.I got admitted to this Business school to resume by February but the tuition fee made me run for my life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49