Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586839 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Vanessa92: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
What should be done next is what I don't know, I need help[quote author=Vanessa92 post=71964191][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
KINGCEEZAH:
Interview Date: 13.09.2018
Fund Date: 17.09.2018
I have not gotten AM yet and my legs are beginning to shake. Though i sent my extended matriculation letter along with my BF to the embassy on 17.09.2018 Please who else is going to Ruhr University Bochum and has not done health insurance yet, please how did you enroll online without the health insurance certificate.
Bro? I had my interview on the same day too. Tomorrow will make it 4week.. don't worry we still have thursday & friday. The goodnews will definitely come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutch2018: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=Vanessa92 post=71964191][/quote]

Are you sure this is student visa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Vanessa92: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Yes, i was quote author=KingyKing post=71963699]

You were given appointment to submit passport?
You don't need appointment to submit passport na.[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Vanessa92: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sure it is [color=#006600][/color]
Dutch2018:

Are you sure this is student visa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Vanessa92: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Vanessa92:
Sure it is [color=#006600][/color]
I don't know if I could send another mail, asking for a sooner date to reapply, waiting for after 3weeks before applying for another appointment is �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Vanessa92:
I don't know if I could send another mail, asking for a sooner date to reapply, waiting for after 3weeks before applying for another appointment is �
Sorry. if i may ask. is it a visa interview or the AM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Advice for those applying for new session...just apply for the Fintiba plus instead of basic....It covers everything travel insurance, and health insurance...and submit with ur fintiba account and remember to fill it on your form....so instead they will ask for ur passport only, no unnecessary delay...straight up!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Chywueze:
please which school are you? Are you in Munich?

Yea...more or less on the outskirt, like an hr drive !
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingyKing: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=Vanessa92 post=71964191][/quote]

I'll advice you just wait out the 3weeks, since they already said they can't rebook via call or email.

Inform your school also..
So you'll still have time for enrollment.

Good luck. �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by famousguy01(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
famousguy01:
Pls house, I have bsc(edu.) Economics and graduated with cgpa of 3.82. What re my chances of gaining admission in masters of economics, or in business admission field.

Pls ur opinion will be highly appreciated

Someone should help me out on this pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
nutella:
Please who has a link to the 17k health insurance website? Please help
PM me let me give you the contact of AXA Mansard Insurance staff that does it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Your cgpa is very good therefore your chances of getting admitted is quite high if you follow the procedure adequately.....use daad.de to choose universities to apply to and browse through the university website for application procedures and requirements .....lemme list a few uni here but browse cause they are still plenty more
University of Göttingen
University of Jena
University of siegen
University of Kiel
Bielefeld university.... Etc all offer economics courses taught in English language

famousguy01:

Someone should help me out on this pls

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by nutella(f): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
IAmPhiL:
pls wat was the response/outcome of this

can i pm you?

sure you can, although it didn't have any effect cos I already got my AM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kevwemanuel: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
hillshark:

Bros have you tried contacting the alien office. I applied to Rhinewaal too, did my Interview on the 20th of september, funded before interview. Still have not heard from them. And the closeness of the enrolment deadline is giving me concern. God help us
bro please while applying rp Rhinewaal, did you send your transcript by yourself or it was sent by your school? Also, does rhinewaal accept letter of proficiency from the school you attended? kindly respond please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kevwemanuel: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Stevwonders:

Getting a letter of proficiency from Unilag is quite easy. I got mine in less than 5 days.

While the transcript takes about 3-4 weeks. Cheers!
Hello, was the transcript given to you directly or it was sent to the university you applied to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abeg e get anybody for this group wen use SL during interview and still get AM within 4 weeks?
I don wait for AM so tai I come de loose weight cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Reichtum:
Abeg e get anybody for this group wen use SL during interview and still get AM within 4 weeks?
I don wait for AM so tai I come de loose weight cheesy
Bro.We dey the same boat. I think say SL verification they take more time than block account. 2mao mine will be 4week,i hope to break the SL jinx

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
famousguy01:
Pls house, I have bsc(edu.) Economics and graduated with cgpa of 3.82. What re my chances of gaining admission in masters of economics, or in business admission field.

Pls ur opinion will be highly appreciated
What you have is a B.ed. Not bsc(edu). Chances are high.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kevwemanuel: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
chimax1:
haa..thats serious. was your transcript sent via softcopy?
please for schools that require soft copies(online application) is it necessary to certify your documents, even if it is not stated in their website?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
I submitted mine exactly 2weeks today. I tracked it and it left the embassy 9:17pm tonight. So imagine what makes the embassy work till 9pm. They're swamped with work load. So exercise some patience.
Also, my enrolment deadline is tomorrow, but I've already gotten an extension till Oct 24th.

Adebiyiseyi:

i submitted mine since tuesday last week..I have been calling customer care and sending emails still no response and enrolment deadline is close

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by famousguy01(m): 12:21am On Oct 11, 2018
UbiPetrus:
What you have is a B.ed. Not bsc(edu). Chances are high.
Good luck.

Thanks a lot and God bless you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by famousguy01(m): 12:24am On Oct 11, 2018
Fabcol:
Your cgpa is very good therefore your chances of getting admitted is quite high if you follow the procedure adequately.....use daad.de to choose universities to apply to and browse through the university website for application procedures and requirements .....lemme list a few uni here but browse cause they are still plenty more
University of Göttingen
University of Jena
University of siegen
University of Kiel
Bielefeld university.... Etc all offer economics courses taught in English language

This is so kind of you, God will continue to increase ur wealth of knowledge
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by haybellfire(m): 1:29am On Oct 11, 2018
Vanessa92:
Someone should please help me out on what next to do, I got to the embassy an hour late from the original time given, I missed my appointment today due to traffic and weather condition, after receiving an A.M to come with my international passport.... I sent them a mail few hours later, asking if my appointment could please be rescheduled for a later date?
Madam! You don't need any appointment to submit ur passport for stamping. If you are really sure it's AM u got. Just go the embassy gate tomorrow, print your AM, your travel insurance with one photocopy and ur passport then submit. Shikena!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dany5(f): 5:33am On Oct 11, 2018
Hello,
I had my interview last month.
bamoza:
Hello guys, please is anybody here applying to family reunion visa. I applied since June 7th, 2018 and till now we haven't heard from the embassy. We had a visit from the verification officer last month and he said he had submitted his report to the embassy but we are yet to get the "verification completed"mail. We called the foreigners office in Germany and they said that they are still waiting for the document verification result in the Germany embassy in Lagos. Is anybody else in our shoes or does anybody have any advice on what to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by phodio: 5:43am On Oct 11, 2018
Hello house. To write to the alien office, what details do I need to share with them?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by phodio: 5:48am On Oct 11, 2018
Nellso:
I submitted mine exactly 2weeks today. I tracked it and it left the embassy 9:17pm tonight. So imagine what makes the embassy work till 9pm. They're swamped with work load. So exercise some patience.
Also, my enrolment deadline is tomorrow, but I've already gotten an extension till Oct 24th.

Thought you are already in Freiburg oo. I dey follow your process bumper to bumper. I got enrollment extension till 31st. I just hope I'm there in time. Still waiting for AM. Interview was on Sep 20. I do not get tensed up for this kind of wait but deadline is involved and really tensed up. God help oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2018
famousguy01:

Thanks a lot and God bless you
God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 6:56am On Oct 11, 2018
Vanessa92:
What should be done next is what I don't know, I need help
seriously I don't understand you are u saying you got AM and you were told to bring your passport or your booked for verification of document which one ?
Cos if its AM you don't need to book any appointment but if its verification then u must wait for the three weeks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jay918: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2018
Has gotten their passport and visa back in less than 2 weeks?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2018
kevwemanuel:

please for schools that require soft copies(online application) is it necessary to certify your documents, even if it is not stated in their website?
some schools require softcopies for those that use portals while others favor just sending certified documents to their mailing address.follow the instruction on their website nd u wil be fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.