Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588069 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndydy: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
To be on the safe side take a one month insurance to cover your travel period. I think that's the minimum duration most companies sell. AIICO is good or Mansard I have used both and had no issues.
I would suggest you use Lagos to be on the safe side.

Ugoerico:
MaroCruz thanks a lot,remain blessed OK.
Please shebi I wil just pay for the number of days that I want to stay in Germany, 4 days..
Secondly why I was particular confused about weda Lagos or Abuja is that I work with a Federal Govt research institute and I have got an approval and sponsorship by my institute to go and present, thus is it stil Lagos? Cos u said abuja is for govt,am I among? Or is my case among?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
KP123:
I actually applied for Medical Informatics

but international management with one other course is now tru uni-assist.
it was introduced this winter. I wanted to apply for Intl management, uni-assist discouraged moi

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
princejck:
Does anyone have idea on how much it cost to get international passport in Nigeria, if possible in Festac Lagos

Hold 30k
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Holabisi: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Azdof:

Congratulations.. Sent u a pm.. Reply pls

Thank you..I have replied you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
dreyman26:

Oct 15

Na wah I applied last week Friday and got 27 sept as interview date with oct 1 enrollment deadline. Na wah ooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
fluxyn:

Yea mailed my school Friday night for enrollment extension and hopefully will hear from them on Monday. I am sure I should get am 2 weeks after interview if I have funded before from the trend I have been seeing. Hoping for the best sha
whats the outcome of the mail you sent to the school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
fluxyn:

Na wah I applied last week Friday and got 27 sept as interview date with oct 1 enrollment deadline. Na wah ooo
maybe someone that was given the date before cancel his/her interview date and they have to reissue it to next available person
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princejck: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Hold 30k

Thanks Bro...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KP123: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Thanks. I have contacted uni-assist to know if they didn't forward my documents to them as stated on my profile in the uni-assist portal. To know if I should forward again.
Pervic:

As stated on deir website -

Important for Master Medical Informatics applicants:
Before applying, international applicants for Master Medical Informatics must complete a pre-check with Uni-assist. This involves uploading all documents and certificates required for university enterance qualification, which will be evaluated for eligibility to study. When eligibility is confirmed, the application process may beginn.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KP123: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Thanks bro. I appreciate
Palla:
+499913615714 call her she's in charge of your course she should tell you what to do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lizzy8(f): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Oh sorry, what I meant was when is usually the best time to apply. Winter or summer ?

dreyman26:

You can’t apply for winter during summer.
But some schools like in mittwedia open their application portal as early as February.
But most courses are in German except for Applied Mathematics..

So it depends on your area of study too...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
diego2015:
whats the outcome of the mail you sent to the school

I have a till oct 15. Days wen the introductory lecture starts and it can’t be missed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Palla:
maybe someone that was given the date before cancel his/her interview date and they have to reissue it to next available person

Anyways it’s good news as am happy u got it. And it didn’t go to waste

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ugoerico(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
Thanks alot bro
Ndydy:
To be on the safe side take a one month insurance to cover your travel period. I think that's the minimum duration most companies sell. AIICO is good or Mansard I have used both and had no issues.
I would suggest you use Lagos to be on the safe side.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ppotter(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
dailydolar:
materials chemistry and mineralogy
Great. I got marine geosciences. Pls have you paid your semester fees? If yes, did you any form of acknowledgment from the central admission department?

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
lizzy8:

Thanks a lot, does it make sense if i apply during the summer or wait till winter 2019?

Because of appointment booking when I eventually get admission?

Sorry I'm quite new at this cry

To apply for winter 2019, Start monitoring schools as from Dec 2018/ Jan 2019, Although many school's application won't have started by then, but few schools would have started receiving applications by then. E.g RWTH Aachen, University of Stutggart.

Also inform yourself of schools that require VPD from uni-assist so you can start the process as early as possible as from Jan 2019. Also, ensure you apply to at least 3 schools, endeavour that one of the schools should be one that gives admission early, so as not to be affected by late appointment dates.

You can use DAAD to shortlist the schools that you intend to look out for.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
fluxyn:

I'm angry for you. I know someone that applied today and got Sept 20 too, although his enrolment deadline is Sept 28
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
ppotter:
Great. I got marine geosciences. Pls have you paid your semester fees? If yes, did you any form of acknowledgment from the central admission department?

Danke
no but once you pay send mail to the international office for confirmation I pm u let's connect
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
lizzy8:

Thanks a lot, does it make sense if i apply during the summer or wait till winter 2019?

Because of appointment booking when I eventually get admission?

Sorry I'm quite new at this cry

What course or Field of study are you interested in?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
MaroCruz:

I'm angry for you. I know someone that applied today and got Sept 20 too, although his enrolment deadline is Sept 28

Thank you my brother. It’s all for the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Holabisi:
All glory to Yaweh!!

Just received admission from the only school I applied to.. University of potsdam, Masters in Toxicology.

Wao! Potsdam has started giving admission. I also applied to the school.

Please what is your BSc discipline?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lizzy8(f): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
UbiPetrus:
What course or Field of study are you interested in?

Economics or finance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lizzy8(f): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Thank you smiley

MaroCruz:

To apply for winter 2019, Start monitoring schools as from Dec 2018/ Jan 2019, Although many school's application won't have started by then, but few schools would have started receiving applications by then. E.g RWTH Aachen, University of Stutggart.

Also inform yourself of schools that require VPD from uni-assist so you can start the process as early as possible as from Jan 2019. Also, ensure you apply to at least 3 schools, endeavour that one of the schools should be one that gives admission early, so as not to be affected by late appointment dates.

You can use DAAD to shortlist the schools that you intend to look out for.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
lizzy8:

Economics or finance
Nice. Why don't you try DAAD Helmut Schmidt scholarship program? It's for Winter 2019 and admission application is already on. Opened on June 1 and portals will be shutting on July 31st.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by funmismallz: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
zado2064:
When were u given admission?
June 3rd
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by funmismallz: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
tmodeltoluene:
please who has gotten admission letter for those admitted into human geography, university of bremen.
I was sent a email accepting me into the program but yet to receive admission letter by post nor email.
I have sent them messages severally but no reply

someone should help me please.
check there should be an attachment. My admission letter was attached to the mail sent to me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by funmismallz: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
tmodeltoluene:
please who has gotten admission letter for those admitted into human geography, university of bremen.
I was sent a email accepting me into the program but yet to receive admission letter by post nor email.

check the email there should be an attachment. My admission letter was attached to mail sent to me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
tmodeltoluene:

am still waiting for their admission letter o, my status has been showing approved for ova two weeks now. i don't knw when they will giv out admission letter, my course is space science and technology MSC.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
SalamiSeyi:
Any student in the house already in Bremen University or going this October? Let's hookup.
Got my admission letter already and I have also book my appointment with the consulate
which course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
zado2064:
Space Sciences and Technologies.
. i applied to the same program o, and my status has been showing approved. plz when did u apply?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Where the people going to kassel oooooo. Make we relate oooo. Abi Na only me

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.