Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587762 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2018
Sorry bro.
Dat means u didn't read from part 1 as claimed or u read and omitted some pages coz if u do read all even from page 1 of part 5. You would ve seen that it's not possible for any1 else to sponsor u except if he/she is living and working legally in Germany.

tianny:

I read from part 1 and not page 1 of part 5. I started last week though. Please I have a queation , can someone from Ireland a citizen anyway sponsor?
If yes, how do we go about it?
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2018
tianny:

I read from part 1 and not page 1 of part 5. I started last week though. Please I have a queation , can someone from Ireland a citizen anyway sponsor?
If yes, how do we go about it?
Thanks

Sponsor like pay for your Ba or issue you a SL? I don't believe you read from page 1 of part 1 just in a week, maybe you skimmed through.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by viktore: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2018
ajeleseujn:

Not necessarily at the embassy. Besides it takes longer days to get your documents certified at the embassy. All you need to do is to follow what the school ask for.
Of asked to certify, do that at a federal high court around you, and if you are being asked to notarized your documents, do that at a notary public.
You have to read carefully on the documents the school will ask you to certify but the common documents are
1. Your degree certificate
2. O levels
3. Transcript.
4. Letter of English proficiency (if asked)
5. Professional qualifications (if any)
Just check what the school needs.

All the best.

Not true. It's best to certify your documents at the embassy. You get your docs 2pm same day and its free of charge. All you need do is book an appointment via their website > under consular affairs and other matters. Select a convenient date. Gather your docs including the university online application form (duly signed and dated).

It's safer to use embassy. No stories o. Some schools are very strict on this. U can be denied admission sef. (some schools)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tianny: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2018
blaze007:
Sorry bro.
Dat means u didn't read from part 1 as claimed or u read and omitted some pages coz if u do read all even from page 1 of part 5. You would ve seen that it's not possible for any1 else to sponsor u except if he/she is living and working legally in Germany.

Thanks for the info, I just want to be so sure since I didn't come across any question concerning that or probably I skipped that. Thanks once again.

I'm a sis not a bro. smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by asamwababy: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2018
Sorry for uni assist applications which is better to certify at the court or a notary public.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2018
asamwababy:
Sorry for uni assist applications which is better to certify at the court or a notary public.
Please it’s better to certify at the embassy. No stories. Some schools do not accept any other way. Before you certify at the high court or Notary public just ask here if anyone already did it with the school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
viktore:

Not true. It's best to certify your documents at the embassy. You get your docs 2pm same day and its free of charge. All you need do is book an appointment via their website > under consular affairs and other matters. Select a convenient date. Gather your docs including the university online application form (duly signed and dated).

It's safer to use embassy. No stories o. Some schools are very strict on this. U can be denied admission sef. (some schools)

It only make sense certifying your documents at the embassy if you stay around Lagos and its environs. I see no sense coming all the way from Rivers state or beyond to certify your documents in Lagos when you can easily do that at a federal high court or at a notary public.

Schools I applied to during winter does not make it a complusory task that your documents must be certified at the embassy, options of a federal high court, notary public or embassy are all there, so you go for the one that is convenient. All that matters is that as long as your documents are properly certified at the required places listed by the school, you are good to go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ayohbk(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hello house, please who do we address letter of recommendation to, since we will be using one set of application documents for many schools through uniassist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
asamwababy:

Either ways is good for your application.

Success
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ayohbk:
Hello house, please who do we address letter of recommendation to, since we will be using one set of application documents for many schools through uniassist.

You address it to the school asking for the letter, then you upload the soft copy of the letter along with your credentials on your uni assist portal. When sending your documents (hard copies) to uni assist by mail, you add the copy of the letter as well.

So simple

Success

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abu46: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
To whom it may concern,,,its more generic
Ayohbk:

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OJM1(f): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kamps:

You've not been following this thread. Some people here have gotten AM while someone like Fustinachichi, she's already in Pfarrkirchen because she posted 2-3 pages back , when she talked about Fintiba Insurance.

Okay, I didn't see her post
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hope12345: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thanks you so much

Lakeside2134:

Reply that emai that sent you the AM and their other email and send your admission letter and tell them that enrollment deadline would be extended to 30th October and that the enrollment extension is referenced behind the admission letter.Write your full details as well Problem solved I’m going to cottbus too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by pompido: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Gent009:
Hi guys pls see this scenario, let's say my uni-assist fee is €105 and I paid €135 will the extra €30 be in my account incase I wanna apply for another application? Thanks

Yes it will be in your account and used for your next application if it still covers the cost. Else you will be informed to pay whatever balance is left.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Odees: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hello house,
I want to confirm something I have my visa already but want to book for ticket. I was told that I must buy a return ticket that if I get a one way ticket they won't allow me to board. is this correct
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ehixestgratias: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Odees:
Hello house,
I want to confirm something I have my visa already but want to book for ticket. I was told that I must buy a return ticket that if I get a one way ticket they won't allow me to board. is this correct

Vry wrong, as long as u hv ur student visa, one way ticket is good to go

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Odees: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Has anyone travelled with one way ticket as a student please is urgent thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Odees:
Has anyone travelled with one way ticket as a student please is urgent
thanks
that’s usually what students travel with. Why would you want to get a return ticket? Abi you just wan go look the school come back? If say I dey work for airport It will even look suspicious to me sef.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Tyracodes(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
lovable85:
Goodday,
i"m a recent graduate of computer science with a cgpa of 3.56/4, i'm currently serving and looking at applying for my masters for sept 2019 in an IT related course but all the schools i saw through daad are requesting for english profiency test,pleaseeeeee i would love if anyone can help me with schools that accept a letter of profiency stating i was taught in english
Check university of Bonn, Informatics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pazzyofficial: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
lovable85:
ok thanks, i have mailed most of them and they all insisted i write one of the tests
lovable kindly check your mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by cashmyles: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
I’m confused and I need help. I am using combined O’level result but with different middle names. I’ll will be applying for Msc tho but my fear is wont there be any issues as per the O’level result with different middle names.

Your advice is kindly needed

Thanks

Please help oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Odees:
Hello house,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pazzyofficial: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
IAmPhiL:

bro they're the same kinda
just that i heard toefl is easier, although i did IELTS
and yh i still got the materials
do you know the current price for the registration??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pazzyofficial: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Who knows the current registration price for TOEFL/ielts test . Some figures on net says 50k others 70 and 67k
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Iheuyo: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pazzyofficial:
Who knows the current registration price for TOEFL/ielts test . Some figures on net says 50k others 70 and 67k

IELTS is currently 75k.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
blaze007:
Sorry bro.

I was about saying same thing

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Odees:
Has anyone travelled with one way ticket as a student please is urgent
thanks
I and over hundreds of us

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Odees:
Hello house,
Don't mind them that's the line they all us.
Tell them you have a D visa. In fact no question was even asked asked check in
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bujebudanu1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Elders in Germany.

Only one University is offering a degree in petroleum engineering

Pls is there no career in petroleum engineering/ oil and gas/ anything relating to oil and gas job in Germany.

The university is claustal university and it's low in ranking.

Pls enlighten me pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Odees: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
heybaby12:
I and over hundreds of us
please check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.