Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586449 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
honourableseyi:

Thank you my brother. How is your side ?
Gut.
I'll reach you privately.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Embassy sent me mail to forward my enrollment certificate or confirmation of enrollment. I only did the online enrollment and the school gave me extension tillb 31st Oct. I don't know why they are demanding for this when I am still in Nigeria and can't get the certificate until I have properly enrolled. Please has anyone fine thrru this before and the possible solution out of it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2018
Good morning all.
How long will it take to get my travel insurance from AXA mansard after applying?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by nutella(f): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2018
Almost immediately

Jackto365:
Good morning all.
How long will it take to get my travel insurance from AXA mansard after applying?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jay918: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2018
When did you send your passport to them?
diego2015:
Embassy sent me mail to forward my enrollment certificate or confirmation of enrollment. I only did the online enrollment and the school gave me extension tillb 31st Oct. I don't know why they are demanding for this when I am still in Nigeria and can't get the certificate until I have properly enrolled. Please has anyone fine thrru this before and the possible solution out of it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by honourableseyi: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2018
diego2015:

Send a mail to your school attaching the embassy request to it. Moreover, send the extension your school has given to you to the embassy with any document that can show that you have enrolled online. Just check and check. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by honourableseyi: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Reichtum:

Gut.u
I'll reach you privately.

Alles klar
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by okafor1989: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2018
diego2015:

You should have been able to do ur enrollment via proxy... Because I did mine here in Nigeria and I have my enrollment cert already.
Anyway forward the enrollment extension u got from the school..
May u rejoice at the end.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by honourableseyi: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2018
okafor1989:

You should have been able to do ur enrollment via proxy... Because I did mine here in Nigeria and I have my enrollment cert already.
Anyway forward the enrollment extension u got from the school..
May u rejoice at the end.

The enrollment system differs from one school to the other.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2018
honourableseyi:

The enrollment system differs from one school to the other.
That's right.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Iheuyo: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2018
diego2015:

Print a copy of the extension mail. That's what they need
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Naby1: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2018
diego2015:

Write to the school, they should send you an enrollment extension confirmation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Jay918:
When did you send your passport to them? They haven't requested for my passport
they haven't requested for my passport
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Naby1:

Write to the school, they should send you an enrollment extension confirmation
I have forwarded it to the embassy via email but do i still need to submit at the embassy myself?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2018
honourableseyi:

Send a mail to your school attaching the embassy request to it. Moreover, send the extension your school has given to you to the embassy with any document that can show that you have enrolled online. Just check and check. Shalom
I have sent the copy of enrollment extension to the embassy and also confirmation of the online enrollment I did.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by safetyman: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Hi guys,
Are there jobs while studying? ? Just want to know what I want to get myself into. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by micah1865: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2018
diego2015:
I have forwarded it to the embassy via email but do i still need to submit at the embassy myself?

I'll advise you to submit it at the embassy. The message in your AM must have stated: (you may either forward them{passport/insurance/extension} via courier service or drop them directly at the gate of the Consulate General)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by coollyseas(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Hey guys, am just posting for the 1st time and av been following the trend for a while now. I did my interview on the 20th September 2018 and its almost 4 weeks and my university deadline is 31st October 2018. I just wanna know if anyone who did his/her interview on the 20th September 2018 has gotten a mail or a call from the German embassy in Lagos. The intense waiting is not funny at all. Please a speedy response will be much appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gentlelinx: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2018
Okay thanks.
honourableseyi:

Yes, it is totally possible. Make sure you apply to as many schools as possible. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2018
micah1865:

I'll advise you to submit it at the embassy. The message in your AM must have stated: (you may either forward them{passport/insurance/extension} via courier service or drop them directly at the gate of the Consulate General)
bro I haven't receive the AM mail yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2018
Ndkings1:
I was born after 1990, so, I was advised on here to get affidavit for age deceleration. I just got this one this morning.

Please is the right one?

Please, i had it has to deposed by my head of family.... I don't understand.
Can someone show me what it looks like??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
fluxyn:

I have been tracking ooo. But it’s showing no parcel

Can you track your parcel yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ndkings1:

ND,
Go to federal high court with your dad or someone older than you (though some went with only their dad's passport photo).

I went with my dad and his passport photo and did mine.

It's not proper for me to share such document in the public.
coollyseas:
Hey guys, am just posting for the 1st time and av been following the trend for a while now. I did my interview on the 20th September 2018 and its almost 4 weeks and my university deadline is 31st October 2018. I just wanna know if anyone who did his/her interview on the 20th September 2018 has gotten a mail or a call from the German embassy in Lagos. The intense waiting is not funny at all. Please a speedy response will be much appreciated.
Someone using BA got his AM last Wednesday.
There's no specific duration, if you are using SL it will take a longer time than BA.
Request for enrollment extension or proxy enrollment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ndkings1:

Honestly ur questions no be here grin.

Please go to the same office that issued the affidavit for you and tell them this time to prepare "age declaration", d one suitable for embassy. They know the specifications for embassy own, hundreds of people do embassy age declaration on daily basis
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
ayokunlemmy:
To those that have gotten their AM CONGRATS!

For us that are about applying for both summer and winter, Pls let start gathering our documents now

Anyone applying to TUM this winter lets connect Pls.

NOTE: for New babies! Dont be too shy to ask questions

WE CAN ALWAYS ACHIEVE OUR DREAMS THROUGH PROPER PLANNING

Does TUN charge any fees for application?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Chriswazo:

Honestly ur questions no be here grin.

Please go to the same office that issued the affidavit for you and tell them this time to prepare "age declaration", d one suitable for embassy. They know the specifications for embassy own, hundreds of people do embassy age declaration on daily basis

Thanks so much

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by coollyseas(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Reichtum:

Someone using BA got his AM last Wednesday.
There's no specific duration, if you are using SL it will take a longer time than BA.
Request for enrollment extension or proxy enrollment.

Thanks for the quick response, I used BA for my interview which has been blocked. I also submitted an enrollment extension letter during my interview at the embassy. Just staring at my email for an update from the embassy all day long is not helping at all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by schwenin: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please someone should help me with this question, I had my interview on 20th of September. Today 16october they sent all my documents back with rejection letter.i don't know the reason but last year I applied for visa with a bachelor but applied this year with masters.could this be the reason, please someone should help me with answer.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abu46: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
What happened last year, were u rejected last year?
schwenin:
Please someone should help me with this question, I had my interview on 20th of September. Today 16october they sent all my documents back with rejection letter.i don't know the reason but last year I applied for visa with a bachelor but applied this year with masters.could this be the reason, please someone should help me with answer.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
schwenin:
Check the english part of the rejection letter and you'll see the terms on which it was rejected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
schwenin:

Did you get an AM before this happened
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Abu46:
What happened last year, were u rejected last year?
I'd like to know too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.