Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585991 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lakeside2134: 4:57am On Oct 13, 2018
hope12345:
Good Evening House. Please i have been having some challenges lately with my student visa application kindly help me with best advice if you know better. most especially those who have experience same.

I did my appointment on 14th Sept 2018. it went successfully fine. my university (BTU Cottbus) have a general enrollment deadline for every international student as 30th Oct 2018. on 4th Oct 2018 i got my AM. and i was told to send my passport, insurance and confirmation that the enrollment have been extended. I have send my passport , insurance and a copy of the winter semester timetable where is stated that all international student have there final enrollment deadline as 30th Oct 2018 through dhl to the embassy in Lagos.
On 10th Oct 2018 i got an other mail from the embassy that i should forward or bring a confirmation that the enrollment have been extended.

I call the international officer one Mrs Angela. she told me that the university don't issue letter of enrollment extension. she stated that the semester timetable is ok for them to know that i can meetup the deadline if my visa is issued. she was very confident that i will meet up with the deadline if visa is issued soon, she even advice if i can buy a flight ticket before the deadline and forward it to them. so that the embassy will be sure that i will be there before the enrollment deadline of 30th October 2018.

I have bought a flight ticket of 24th October and have forward it to the embassy by email.

please i want to know if anyone have face with this kind of issue before.

and what can be the possible outcome of this

as i keep praying and waiting for there response.

Reply that emai that sent you the AM and their other email and send your admission letter and tell them that enrollment deadline would be extended to 30th October and that the enrollment extension is referenced behind the admission letter.Write your full details as well Problem solved I’m going to cottbus too

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 5:51am On Oct 13, 2018
Thanks, I appreciate
ajeleseujn:

www.uni-assist.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gofaik(m): 6:22am On Oct 13, 2018
Mzjen1:

I think you should call the embassy or go there, I met a couple of guys waiting for theirs outside the embassy when I went yesterday. Good luck.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gofaik(m): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Mzjen1:

I think you should call the embassy or go there, I met a couple of guys waiting for theirs outside the embassy when I went yesterday. Good luck.

Okay. Thanks.
Buh dyu know how it went with them? Does anyone here fall under that category of persons?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by misspetit(f): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2018
Good morning house......
I have a pressing question. I am new here though have been following.
I have a friend(a guy), he is 26. Due to some reasons he couldn't finish his studies here in Nigeria but now he is ready to go back to school.

So basically my question is..... as at 26 is it appropriate to apply for a BSC degree in germany and does he have a chance to be given a visa. He has the transcript of 3years in a university here and be has been working.
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by agofineboy: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2018
misspetit:
Good morning house......
I have a friend(a guy), he is 26. Due to some reasons he couldn't finish his studies here in Nigeria but now he is ready to go back to school.

So basically my question is..... as at 26 is it appropriate to apply for a BSC degree in germany and does he have a chance to be given a visa. He has the transcript of 3years in a university here and be has been working.
Thank you

Naturally would have referred you to start from Page 1...

The answer to your question is Yes Yes Yes...

@26 he's still a small boy, people above 30 still go for their bachelors degree and get their visa...

All he needs for admission is not full degree... He just needs transcript of the 3 years he have studied with other documents.

Trust my response was helpful...

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2018
Pegzzyg:
Thanks, I appreciate

You welcome
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2018
misspetit:
Good morning house......

Thank you

He's still a young guy grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DwayneGy(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2018
DwayneGy:
Pls who can help me pay my application fee of 50€. It's urgent.
Someone should help out biko
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by iphyjon: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2018
Congratulations bro... Go and succeed.

Nellso:
To God be all the Glory.
The wait is over.
And it ended in praise.

Admission - June 16th
Interview - August 28th
AM - September 25th
Passport submission - September 25th (No time!)
Passport Arrived Embassy - September 28th (DHL)
Passport Delivered back - October 12th (2wks)
Enrolment Deadline - October 11th
Enrolment Extended - October 23rd
Lecture Starts - October 15th
School - University of Freiburg
Programme - Msc
Course - Environmental Science

Word of advice to the Summer 2019 hopefuls, read previous pages of this thread. It'll help you ask "answerable" questions. Good luck to us all. We shall all give God the glory finally.

8•c awaits me!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2018
ajeleseujn:

He's still a young guy grin
Very young
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2018
Nellso:
To God be all the Glory.
The wait is over.
And it ended in praise.

Admission - June 16th
Interview - August 28th
AM - September 25th
Passport submission - September 25th (No time!)
Passport Arrived Embassy - September 28th (DHL)
Passport Delivered back - October 12th (2wks)
Enrolment Deadline - October 11th
Enrolment Extended - October 23rd
Lecture Starts - October 15th
School - University of Freiburg
Programme - Msc
Course - Environmental Science

Word of advice to the Summer 2019 hopefuls, read previous pages of this thread. It'll help you ask "answerable" questions. Good luck to us all. We shall all give God the glory finally.

8•c awaits me!

Congrats o. I'm a summer applicant o. So make we come join una soon

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by pompido: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2018
agofineboy:

@26 he's still a small boy, people above 30 still go for their bachelors degree and get their visa...

All he needs for admission is not full degree... He just needs transcript of the 3 years he have studied with other documents.

The first year transcript alone is enough... (he can even select the semester with the best result)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by misspetit(f): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2018
agofineboy:

Thanks you
Very helpful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2018
dgee1:

Hello bro,

Please would you please guide me on how I can go about obtaining a scholarship. It is the only means through which I can make my dream of studying in Germany come through as I do not have the financial wherewithal for a block account.

Thank you
Check DAAD epos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SoftAnn25: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2018
Please can someone explain why embassy refuse to mail after 6weeks of interview, and I called my school which they said the immigration office in siegen is done with my application, abeg make person tell me why embassy no wan send me mail...I have mailed them severally..I don't know what to do anymore....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2018
Good morning, house. Quick questions regarding sponsorship letter. Does the person writing the letter have to be a member of my family? What's the required amount of money the person should have? Anything else I should know about it?

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2018
SoftAnn25:
Please can someone explain why embassy refuse to mail after 6weeks of interview, and I called my school which they said the immigration office in siegen is done with my application, abeg make person tell me why embassy no wan send me mail...I have mailed them severally..I don't know what to do anymore....

Well I understand what you are going through but I advice you pray. I kept pressure on my alien office and embassy sent my documents 3 weeks after my interview. I got AM a week after it was approved by the embassy and now my deadline is Monday and o got a mail yesterday to bring my enrollment extension which I already sent as a mail to the embassy. So just be hopeful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Unlimited22: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2018
What does AM Mean?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ahmed4002:
Finally the Journey. It's been God All the way.

Admission was closed in all my Target institutions.

But one way or the other I was given admission under EU window. Uniassit Fee waived Also

Applied for the admission September 10th.
Admission letter lands September 15th.
Applied for Visa same date and Got Appointment September 19th.

Got lodge to Sapper Lodge on the 18th September.
Left the sapper Lodge after my morning praying 5.55Am,

I was at the embassy Gate 6.15AM and the Oga was there.

And all my documents sorted and I was in 7.00am

And I met that amazing V.O, oh Wow scholarship she said. Congratulations

All Interview Question waived and even Visa Fee.
Spend less than 20min.

AM. Show 5th October, I did submit my Travel Health documents 8th october 2018,

Visa delivered by DHL. 11th October.

Thank You All

You are a favoured sombori
Congrats

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
pitapromiz:
Interview: 16th of August
AM: 11th September
Submitted blocking notification plus insurance and passport : 2ndof October. (3 weeks after AM)
Collected Visa: 5th of October

Arrived Germany yesterday 11th of October.
Glory to God.

Please do not give up on the German dream I never did....(there is more to my story than the timeline stated above)
This place is worth the stress....
Welkom dear

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
My people please answer this questions for me;

Can i get masters admission with 2.8/4

My school is still delaying my transcripts and i wish to apply for summer...
Please do you guys think it'll be late to apply if i eventually receive the transcripts between now and next month??

I'm so depressed right now..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nellso:
Hello guys.
Please those that have travelled, do they ask for yellow card at the airport?
Nop

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

congrat bro,we go see for saxony , which date didvu indicated as travel date on ur doc u submited
You dey find ppl
Freiburg different from freiberg...
You stuck with me lol

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ahmed4002(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
heybaby12:

You are a favoured sombori
Congrats

Thanks dear.
Really favoured. Thank You lord.

I just summarized the transcript. If I start from scratch, the stage's of the application and interview. Lol

For those asking, am heading to Hs Bremerhaven
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
heybaby12:

You dey find ppl
Freiburg different from freiberg...
You stuck with me lol

grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jencoco(f): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
Only in Nigeria n no b every body,dey no ask me sha i saw Ethiopia airline officials checking some people's card yellow
Nellso:
Hello guys.
Please those that have travelled, do they ask for yellow card at the airport?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by luckyzeeto: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Unlimited22:
What does AM Mean?

Approval Mail,the mail u received when ur visa has been approved. They Will ask u to submit ur passport and travel health insurance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
misspetit:
Good morning house......

Thank you

First tell him to read through this group it will help him.

Secondly he should put his documents together and prepare for next year's application. Age is not a problem I am in my 30's used a waec result that's 18 years old, and Bsc that's 9 years old to apply for another Bsc and I am here in germany ....s

So if he is ready then he should start working . By this time last year I had all My documents ready ,had the list of schools I wanted to apply to..just waiting for them to start admission ...

Schooling here is not easy so you have to learn how to prepare yourself. And help yourself by yourself. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by luckyzeeto: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
I will advice the newbies to read the previous part of this threads especially part 3&4, u will gain a lot there,U will even become expert in given out advice. For me personally i don't think there is much in this part 5 thread. If u want answer to all the questions u needed, please use this links below

https://www.nairaland.com/3941544/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/46#59735283

https://www.nairaland.com/3052025/general-german-visa-enquiries-part/268

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sherif25: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
Gud day pple... i have lost my tracking no from dhl and i have submitted my passport and insurance to the embassy since 24th of september since den i have not yet gotten any reply from dem.
Is it possible its cos i use a new passport and i added my extension letter to the submission(though i was asked to bring a new passport).
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Unlimited22: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
luckyzeeto:

Approval Mail,the mail u received when ur visa has been approved. They Will ask u to submit ur passport and travel health insurance
Danke, Mann.

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.