Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588373 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Vikkypee: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Guten morgen everyone. Please can anyone here suggest any school(s) in which I might get an admission with a German grade of 2.2?
Prospective course : Msc. Geology or Geochemistry.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2018
I have a question please.

I have been rejected finish study visa before. If I am asked at the German embassy, what should be my response (tell the truth or lie?) and how will it affect the embassy decision
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DwayneGy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
zuperyh8:
Please who applied to TU Kaiserslautern and has paid the assessment fee? Please I am having slight issues with the payment, any insights please?
I'm in this situation too. I need to pay the assessment fee.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
evsonlive:

I have been rejected finish study visa before. If I am asked at the German embassy, what should be my response (tell the truth or lie?) and how will it affect the embassy decision
Tell the truth.
I don't think it will be an issue .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by opeyeminas: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
I submitted my passport and insurance since 15th and am yet to get a mail from embassy to come pick my documents, a guy submitted 16th nd got his on Monday. who is also in this situation or wat can I do? mailed them like 20times dis week already no reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
Is anyone planning on writing any Studienkolleg Aufnahmeprüfung this Sommer?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
6six:
Pls I need help, is almost 10days now n they hv refused to release my passport n visa, and my enrolment is very very near wt should I do pls?? Answers
bros have they released your passport? How did you go about it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chupe(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
opeyeminas:
I submitted my passport and insurance since 15th and am yet to get a mail from embassy to come pick my documents, a guy submitted 16th nd got his on Monday. who is also in this situation or wat can I do? mailed them like 20times dis week already no reply.
Interviewed on 21st sept yet no AM yet....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
luckyzeeto:

Please bro how much u get ticket for Turkish airline and where did u get it?

I got Turkish to Dusseldorf at 179,945,at their head office at vi
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
delsoft:

am also going to TU Chemnitz to submit my Visa after gotten a pm on friday, pls this is my number 08077478440

Just pm bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
UbiPetrus:
Thank God for journey mercies. May God be with you.

Thank bro,God be with you too

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chriswazo:

Very good of you bro. Please our people there should take a cue from this, I am aware shasha25 and heybaby12 does similar things. Is good to coach people with ambition of sth you have achieved but d must be willing to work and not just be asking stupid and lazy questions.

This thread has helpee alot,I will be ungrateful not to reciprocate it

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by zuperyh8: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
AKUPSME:

I did.
What are your challenges

How did you pay the assessment fee and how much exactly did you transfer?I tried transferring 50euros and it keeps failing. I am thinking there are other changes included but not sure.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by zuperyh8: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
So did you pay the exact 50 euros or more than to cover charges?

waledora:
I applied(Molecular Cell Biology) to the school and have paid as well.
Thou during the payment I omitted my application number which I sent an email to the school and they confirmed my payment as well.

I uses d Deutsche bank to pay which is same with them.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by oojiugo: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Response please!!!
I have an existing travel health insurance from 12th October 2018 to 11th February 2019 (4months).
And i was ask to submit three months insurance and travel date.
Pls can they issue my visa if i am traveling on the 9th of November 2018?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by iphyjon: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
If i am in your shoes... I would do fresh 6 months Travel Insurance...
I don't know the right thing here but i just told you what i would have done.

oojiugo:
Response please!!!
I have an existing travel health insurance from 12th October 2018 to 11th February 2019 (4months).
And i was ask to submit three months insurance and travel date.
Pls can they issue my visa if i am traveling on the 9th of November 2018?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dannyozs(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Please, am about to upload docs to uni assist, do I upload each file to the respective folder, or do I upload them collectively as zip/pdf folder?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
Fabcol:
Oga take am easy nah ...the person wey even ask question no refer to you...if there questions dey vex u skip and don't answer abi NL give u duty to dey answer question..honestly.. truly they ask annoying questions here bah trust me it wouldnt cost u anything to reply is u know the answer or just keep calm if the question vex you and allow someone that want to reply reply...baba I no mean vex you oh..bah this your reply is really annoying... This Germany no b guarantee say person go make this money oh

No mind the guy jare...
Dem dey like show themself any where them go.....
Wicked people
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dannyozs:
Please, am about to upload docs to uni assist, do I upload each file to the respective folder, or do I upload them collectively as zip/pdf folder?

You upload separately, follow the instructions there. It is very straight forward to deal with.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
My sponsor/financier is having fear about transfering into my fintiba account because i open the account online. Hope there has not been any issue with fintiba. Mine was fintiba plus
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by micah1865: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
evsonlive:

Truth.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
micah1865:

Truth.
thanks for the response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
I'm getting more frustrated by the second - IMSU has refused to release my transcripts because of strike.
What kind of of school is this for God's sake??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OJM1(f): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Goodevening all

Please hv been calling the embassy as regards my visa cos I sent a mail no response

Alien office said my application is complete.

Embassy keep telling me to call back by 1pm.

Please when do they close?

I dnt know what to do again

Interview was done since 6th of September
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dangenius1227(f): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
dany5:
Hello,
I had my interview last month.

Please, I have sent you a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dangenius1227(f): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
bamoza:
Hello guys, please is anybody here applying to family reunion visa. I applied since June 7th, 2018 and till now we haven't heard from the embassy. We had a visit from the verification officer last month and he said he had submitted his report to the embassy but we are yet to get the "verification completed"mail. We called the foreigners office in Germany and they said that they are still waiting for the document verification result in the Germany embassy in Lagos. Is anybody else in our shoes or does anybody have any advice on what to do

Please, I have sent you a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
OJM1:
Goodevening all

Please hv been calling the embassy as regards my visa cos I sent a mail no response

Alien office said my application is complete.

Embassy keep telling me to call back by 1pm.

Please when do they close?

I dnt know what to do again

Interview was done since 6th of September

If you stay around Lagos, I think it's best you go there to know what's up than calling.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by femo86(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
opeyeminas:

20 times.... That's way too much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dannyozs(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
ajeleseujn:

You upload separately, follow the instructions there. It is very straight forward to deal with.
thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
evsonlive:

What was your reason for the Finland denial?

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.