Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588236 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pauludy: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
techgeek290:
I’m going for studienkolleg too and my interview is December. Can I on you?.

Hello bro sure you can would be really nice to talk to you..

I have not been able to book appointment yet though
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pauludy: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
evsonlive:

service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showMonth.do follow this link and book an appointment any time between 11pm and 11:30pm

Thank you so very much you guys are live savers will try my luck

God bless you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by techgeek290: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
How do I contact you?
Pauludy:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oscarz(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
I'm new here and kinda confused. Can someone put me through here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrpudikin: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Fabcol:
Its best you contact someone you know in Germany to make the payment for you while you pay the person the naira value if he/she has an account in Nigeria

ok, thanks. any alternatives though?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
How is it going here... Been busy settling down.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pauludy: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
techgeek290:
How do I contact you?

Pls can we both be online by 10pm so we can connect?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AyoPrudence(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Oscarz:
I'm new here and kinda confused. Can someone put me through here?
New here, no problem!
There is a reason you decide to start following this thread. Start by reading from page 1 of this part to get yourself informed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pauludy:

Your program starts in January and you haven’t booked an appointment yet? I don’t think that they’ve got any slot left for December. Pray someone drops his/her interview date. Always check their website. Good luck.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by techgeek290: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
I’m here
Pauludy:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dannyozs(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2018
mrpudikin:

ok, thanks. any alternatives though?
someone pls ans this guy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2018
mrpudikin:
Please how can i make Uniassist payments .

Pm @honourableseyi concerning that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pauludy: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2018
techgeek290:
Okay, will call you by 10am

I am yet to see your call or message
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flouxpar: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hello house, please I am in a situation, I have an admission from Gisma Business School in Berlin, enrollment in February, I have Visa appointment for December already. My brother in-law from Cameroon who is now a citizen of Germany and resides in Berlin willingly offered to write me a SL. He went to the immigration office there in Berlin and he was informed that they no longer process SL for students cos of the way it has been misused in the past but students are still using SL and embassy is still collecting it, right? Please help, what can I do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Laurel10: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
Please guys I need someone to clarify this for me.

The correct spelling of my name is SCHOLASTICA but was incorrectly spelt SCHOLARSTICA on my transcript and Letter of English Proficiency.

Would I have any issue certifying my documents at the German Consulate or do I need an affidavit to back this up? Please a quick response is needed. Thanks in adv.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Please which bank is best to use in unblocking your account in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
They are lying!!!!!!
I just got my SL two days ago(Wednesday)

flouxpar:
Hello house, please I am in a situation, I have an admission from Gisma Business School in Berlin, enrollment in February, I have Visa appointment for December already. My brother in-law from Cameroon who is now a citizen of Germany and resides in Berlin willingly offered to write me a SL. He went to the immigration office there in Berlin and he was informed that they no longer process SL for students cos of the way it has been misused in the past but students are still using SL and embassy is still collecting it, right? Please help, what can I do?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Pauludy:

grin grin, bureaucrats everywhere
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
waledora:
Lies!!!!!!

Berlin?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yes oooo, pm me lemme show you

Chriswazo:

Berlin?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flouxpar: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
waledora:
They are lying!!!!!!

waledora:
Yes oooo, pm me lemme show you

Thanks @waledora, I just PMed you, will appreciate it if you can show me too. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
waledora:
They are lying!!!!!!

Lol you're shouting � cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Laurel10:
Please guys I need someone to clarify this for me.

The correct spelling of my name is SCHOLASTICA but was incorrectly spelt SCHOLARSTICA on my transcript and Letter of English Proficiency.

Would I have any issue certifying my documents at the German Consulate or do I need an affidavit to back this up? Please a quick response is needed. Thanks in adv.

That's not a problem really, as long as your matriculation number rhymes with what's in the certificate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ItzChinnex(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
agofineboy:

Finally AM came yesterday 19/10/2018 after 6 weeks of Amazing wait...

Bro, I was actually waiting for your testimony. God bless you, go and excel in Deutschland

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by okafor1989: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
At last the journey of a thousand miles has finally ended!
Thanks to God and thanks to you guys too for the shared knowledge.

Journey started march 31st 2018
Got admission 26thJune after series of screening, test and Skype interview.
Appointment date 8th October hmmmmmmm cry too late. Before God visited the consulate general at night and ask him to give me an early date which I finally got 13th September
AM 17th oktober, submitted passport 18th oktober
Visum: today 26th October.
School: Reutlingen university, Baden-wurttem berg
Course: international business

All power belongs to God.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrpudikin: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
ajeleseujn:

Pm @honourableseyi concerning that

Thanks bro .. and thanks @dannyoz
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ofcasala: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hello
Received visa today via DHL(26th October 2018)
Interview : 29th August 2018 (very brief: less than 5 minutes)
Blocked Account: Funded June 2018
Course: PhD Research Friedrich Loeffler Institute Griefswald (Mecklenburg Vorpormen).
I discovered this forum after my interview but its been helpful.
Best of luck to all awaiting AM

13 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by haybellfire(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
flouxpar:
He should go to another city now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by haybellfire(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
okafor1989:

Appointment date 8th October hmmmmmmm cry too late. Before God visited the consulate general at night and ask him to give me an early date which I finally got 13th September

Congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by klexycole(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
okafor1989:

Congratulations to your brother. I wish you all the very best in DE.

Make Nigeria proud. Success all the way. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.