Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586988 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by klexycole(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
ofcasala:
Hello
Received visa today via DHL(26th October 2018)
Interview : 29th August 2018 (very brief: less than 5 minutes)
Blocked Account: Funded June 2018
Course: PhD Research Friedrich Loeffler Institute Griefswald (Mecklenburg Vorpormen).
I discovered this forum after my interview but its been helpful.
Best of luck to all awaiting AM

Congratulations sir. Have a safe flight! smiley

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by coollyseas(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
My own journey also started April 2018.
Got admission letter 25th June after I deferred the it from 2017 because of no available visa appointment date from the embassy.
Appointment date 20th September which went very well and anxiety of a response from the embassy begins to kick in.
AM 19th October, submitted passport 22nd October
Visum: Today 26th October.
School: South Wesfalen University, Soest.

Baba God all the way.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Please for people that use SL do embassy return the SL with other original documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Laurel10: 4:29am On Oct 27, 2018
Kenechill:

That's not a problem really, as long as your matriculation number rhymes with what's in the certificate.
Thanks alot @Kenechill. God bless you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flouxpar: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2018
flouxpar:
Hello house, please I am in a situation, I have an admission from Gisma Business School in Berlin, enrollment in February, I have Visa appointment for December already. My brother in-law from Cameroon who is now a citizen of Germany and resides in Berlin willingly offered to write me a SL. He went to the immigration office there in Berlin and he was informed that they no longer process SL for students cos of the way it has been misused in the past but students are still using SL and embassy is still collecting it, right? Please help, what can I do?

haybellfire:

He should go to another city now

So he can process it from a city different from the one he lives in?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2018
Exchange rate as of July 2015 would mean BA<2mil, now is almost 4mil.
My advise: you people should be praying well o, tomorrow is pregnant, by May next year, if it goes above 500 naira, you will now be looking for additional 1 mil or even 2mil sef. But if whoever that is there (certainly not Buhari) can do magic on our currency and it appreciated to like 350, about 2.9mil can do the trick for you.
Our country's currency instability should bother you if you are actually planning the BA route except your case is "over-sure". I know of people that funded with less than 2.5mil, now this set is doing 3.8-4mil, next set fit d look at 5.5mil o, grin grin. #pray and act quick, I mean to say.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2018
In all, believe all things will work out good for you whether you succeed to go or not, it doesn't bother your chance of success.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by agofineboy: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2018
ItzChinnex:

Bro, I was actually waiting for your testimony. God bless you, go and excel in Deutschland

Thanks Brother...

I appreciate.... Are u at DE already?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2018
Chriswazo:
My advise: you people should be praying well o, tomorrow is pregnant, by May next year, if it goes above 500 naira, you will now be looking for additional 1 mil or even 2mil sef. But if whoever that is there (certainly not Buhari) can do magic on our currency and it appreciated to like 350, about 2.9mil can do the trick for you.
Our country's currency instability should bother you if you are actually planning the BA route except your case is "over-sure". I know of people that funded with less than 2.5mil, now this set is doing 3.8-4mil, next set fit d look at 5.5mil o, grin grin. #pray and act quick, I mean to say.

Me sef have a feeling that d might discontinue the SL route or make it more harder and slimmer considering the overtime many of the applicants faced this winter as compared to previous sessions.
2nd advise, if you intend using SL, please do indicate in the visa application, than to signify to them that you will be using BA even during your interview and then now post SL, Berliner1 said sth like this before, now I understand the encumbrances he imagined.

Disclaimer: this represent my thoughts and has no German embassy secondment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by techgeek290: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2018
Your number is not going through.
Pauludy:

I am yet to see your call or message
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Annestacia: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2018
Please how long does it take for uni-assist to receive a payment from a euro dorm account and will I get any confirmation email from them. Thank you for your all your support ( to all those who still take their time to come here and help even though they have been successful) I appreciate you all.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ItzChinnex(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2018
Ndkings1:
I'm getting more frustrated by the second - IMSU has refused to release my transcripts because of strike.
What kind of of school is this for God's sake??

Bro, meet your HOD asap. I was in school on Thursday, our dept secretary was preparing transcripts for 6 students. Even if it is to drop money, just do it so they would be fast about it. Don't wait for strike to end because I heard they are about to begin the main strike on the 6 of next month. Contact your Hod and tell him how this is very important to you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Ndkings1:
I'm getting more frustrated by the second - IMSU has refused to release my transcripts because of strike.
What kind of of school is this for God's sake??
ImoStar, no be only IMSU o. The transcript story is similar in most public schools in Naija. You'll struggle to go through School and some individuals somewhere will be sitting on your academic records. Too bad. Someone already advised you... Drop some money if you must. It's rather very unfortunate but one can one do?

Ensure also, that you have an insider who can fast track the movement for you.

I wish you success.

Great ImoStar grin

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ernestjino(m): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Chriswazo:
nice observation, am praying it drops by next year some one said after this their Brexit talks that see braitain leaving the EU value of euro may drop hope it favour us

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by akanality: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
good afternoon all am new here actually i submitted my passport since 11th oct av not heard fro the embassy till now please what could be the issue the align to my school said my embassy should av called me and i havnt hear from them this making two weeks and my enrollment deadline is 28th oct what should i do please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by akanality: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
good afternoon all am new here actually i submitted my passport since 11th oct av not heard fro the embassy till now please what could be the issue the alien

to my school said my embassy should av called me and i havnt hear from them this making two weeks and my enrollment deadline is 28th oct what should i do please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
@chriswazo
Did you get the Exercise I sent to you

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mrkayyyy: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Did anyone apply to university of Saarland msc computer science here ? Kindly signify
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chupe(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
akanality:
good afternoon all am new here actually i submitted my passport since 11th oct av not heard fro the embassy till now please what could be the issue the alien

to my school said my embassy should av called me and i havnt hear from them this making two weeks and my enrollment deadline is 28th oct what should i do please?

Eiyah... Too bad.... I don't understand their system again... Try to plead for extension from ur school. Also call d embassy if u can cos its not easy to get across to them dese days.
I'm in a similar situation with u though urs is a bit better... Had my interview on 21st sept n till now nothing from them ... No AM , no response to my mails. Its not funny bro. I've handed it over to God jare...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by decide: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mrkayyyy:
Did anyone apply to university of Saarland msc computer science here ? Kindly signify

Yes I did
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Embaszy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Good evening
please is there anyone here that knows the contact of foreign office in Bayreuth?
I have tried every possible best of searching for their contact online but to no avail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by badmus306(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mrkayyyy:
Here....Pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kcluv2men(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hey guys my sister intends going to Germany to study. She's just 16... Is she good to go? Secondly,is it compulsory to use Blocked account? We itend using an account that has good cash flow. Would that suffice? I intend sending her the link to this thread so she engages and learns a lot before we commence the process. I would appreciate positive responses. Thanks a lot.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bujebudanu1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
kcluv2men:
Hey guys my sister intends going to Germany to study. She's just 16... Is she good to go? Secondly,is it compulsory to use Blocked account? We itend using an account that has good cash flow. Would that suffice? I intend sending her the link to this thread so she engages and learns a lot before we commence the process. I would appreciate positive responses. Thanks a lot.

No sir
I think she needs the details of the blocked account for some registration abroad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mrkayyyy:
how did you pass the stage of reference letter...?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Chriswazo:

Or we might be the lucky ones with a much better exchange rate... 1 naira to 5 euros. that kind thing grin grin wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dutchkid:

Or we might be the lucky ones with a much better exchange rate... 1 naira to 5 euros. that kind thing grin grin wink
Funny dude. Na 1 naira to 1 dollar we want!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
heybaby12:
@chriswazo
Did you get the Exercise I sent to you
No o, saw your email but is empty
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dutchkid:

I can only laugh, have nothing to tell you yet. Is good to fantasize small sha grin grin

Who here knows about "Form M" Not 'Form A' o

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51