Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (594933 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sent you a PM

heybaby12:
@chriswazo
Did you get the Exercise I sent to you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=badmus306 post=72476652]
When did you apply?[y/quote]
Sep 21
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mrkayyyy: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
blaze007:
Yeah....dey sent me rejected mail. I do not have enough experience in computer science. Well I studied computer engineering. So more or engineering.
Wat response did u get?

I just applied can you pm me please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by coollyseas(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hey Nairalanders, am here again to seek for assistance, heading to Soest (Fachhochschule Sudwesfalen) on Tuesday 30/10/2018 and don't have a place to stay. I need a contact person for accommodation, or any vacant room for rent. I will really appreciate a quick response from you guys.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by badmus306(m): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=AKUPSME post=72479368][/quote]
Summer or winter bro?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Baggiopreshy: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Baggiopreshy:
While waiting for your sponsorship letter,i s it possible to go to the interview with a BA that is yet to be funded and still be given a visa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Baggiopreshy: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=Baggiopreshy post=72481827][/quote] please gurus help me with answers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
Based on what v read here u can go for interview with a non funded BA bah they would definitely send u a fund BA mail after your interview and ask you forward proof of fund by mail...yes you can use a non funded BA for interview and send SL when asked to send proof of fund after the interview....I stand to be corrected tho

[quote author=Baggiopreshy post=72481827][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ernestjino(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
johndoefoo:
Just felt I should share this...

Booked an Appointment for Visa Interview: June 13
Interviewed: August 23.
BA Sent: Sept 1.
Enrolled(Proxy): Sept. 17
AM: Oct. 5( 6 weeks after interview)
Passport Sent: Oct. 8
Visa:Oct. 16
Arrived Germany: Oct. 21

Note: I read everything from Version 2 of this thread. And I did not join any WhatsApp group.
1. Your Letter of Motivation is very very important.
2. Don't lie in your letter of motivation or interview, instead try your possible best to prove your point convincingly.
3. Make sure your story is straight.
4. If your application has K-leg, or if something is not right with your story, please clear any doubt in your letter of motivation.
5. This is the most important, if you believe in God. Pray always!
congratulations

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Magma012: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
application deadline:

Winter semester: if visa required: 30th April, if no visa required: 15th of July.

Can someone help me explain this please, kind of confused
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Toyingold: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hello guys.... I am new here, need some information about choose of school

I am a computer science student want to apply for BSC
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Baggiopreshy:
While waiting for your sponsorship letter,i s it possible to go to the interview with a BA that is yet to be funded and still be given a visa?
its possible to attend your interview without funding your BA but if luck is on your side you can get the visa without funding it but that happens in rare cases.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kamps: 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=Magma012 post=72483848]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kamps: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Magma012:
application deadline:

Winter semester: if visa required: 30th April, if no visa required: 15th of July.

Man, 30th April is meant to be your own deadline, that should be the deadline for Non-EU applicants.. For being an applicant from Nigeria, you will need to process for your visa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by luckyzeeto: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=Baggiopreshy post=72478288]While waiting for your sponsorship letter,i s it possible to go to the interview with a BA that is yet to be funded and still be given a visa?[/quote)

Yes now,that's what everybody does,i also did that also. My visa is with me now and will soon be in Germany

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
harkheju:
Sent you a PM

Didn't see any
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
badmus306:

Summer or winter bro?
Summer March/April 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
I just did sir..

Chriswazo:

Didn't see any
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dalhatj(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Annestacia:

Please anyone with an answer?
My cousin paid for me through her Barclays Bank from the uk, they confirmed it in 48 hours. They will send you and email kinda like a receipt to acknowledge the payment. The status will also change on the portal to paid YES
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by klexycole(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please, does anyone knows if University of Magdeburg accepts English Proficiency Letter from Nigerians? If yes, kindly respond.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by clapper04: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=klexycole post=72491790]

Did they not state it on their website that they accept proficiency letter from candidates whose bachelor's degree had been taught in English?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by klexycole(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
author=clapper04 post=72493141]

It wasn't clear, sir. They listed a few number of countries they exempt from submitting English test, and Nigeria wasn't among. Reason for my question.

Thank you. smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:23am On Oct 29, 2018
Magma012:
application deadline:

Do you need visa to enter Germany.
If yes ,then that answers your question
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Annestacia: 1:20am On Oct 29, 2018
Dalhatj:

My cousin paid for me through her Barclays Bank from the uk, they confirmed it in 48 hours. They will send you and email kinda like a receipt to acknowledge the payment. The status will also change on the portal to paid YES

Thanks a lot for your reply and I have just gotten an acknowledgement email For the payment. From my calculation it takes approximately 4 working days to get a mail from them if you pay via a euro dorm account, paid 24th, they received on the 25th and sent an acknowledgement this morning.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 6:01am On Oct 29, 2018
They do for my course...you just need provide a letter of English language proficiency from your uni..applying there coming winter...

klexycole:
Please, does anyone knows if University of Magdeburg accepts English Proficiency Letter from Nigerians? If yes, kindly respond.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 6:12am On Oct 29, 2018
Sent you a PM @heybaby12

heybaby12:

Do you need visa to enter Germany.
If yes ,then that answers your question
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:25am On Oct 29, 2018
Good morning everyone. Please, I have a question. Is it advisable to apply for 2 different programmes in the same department?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by shasha27: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2018
Good to be back.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by shasha27: 6:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Good morning everyone. Please, I have a question. Is it advisable to apply for 2 different programmes in the same department?

why not confirm from the school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mrkayyyy: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2018
Morning guys please who applied to University of Bayreuth msc computer science ? And please did you apply with toefl or proficiency letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by klexycole(m): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2018
Fabcol:
They do for my course...you just need provide a letter of English language proficiency from your uni..applying there coming winter...

Thanks Fab. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.