Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587975 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
1. check page 1 of this thread...
2. Will still refer you to page 1 sir..that is where you will find every details.
3.NO
4. YES...and there Is no age barrier
5. Winter sir..you can even start now..getting your VPD...because some schools requires you to evaluate your academic documents through uni-assist...you can get your VPD now..
6. NO sir..
7. Its block account sir..totally ermm almost €9000..can't remember the exact figures..but you will find all if you take time to read from page 1...all information you need is here...
8. Schools plenty well well sir...use daad.de ..for mechatronics...check FHWS..Rhein waal too...

amos4real:
Good day, I pray that all our desires will be granted in Jesus name.

I'm new to this thread, plz i have some quest ions.

1. What are the process to get a germany student visa for Bsc or MSC?

2. What are d most common requirements apart from schools requirements for someone to apply for BSC or MSC., i mean like toefl , GRE waec also.

3. Can someone with HND go for Msc?

4. If question 3 is NO, can I go for BSC with d HND? and is there age barriers? or limitation for BSC.

5. If questions 3 is YES, what are the process and schools.

5. Wch semester will be okay for someone to process for 2019 admission.

6. Does it require travel experience?

7. Plz what does the deposit pple are talking about mean and how much and also AM? , the process of the account opening.

8. Plz i need school with free tuition schools .?

To cap it all, I have HND in computer Engineering wit 3.25/4.00.
I graduated since 2012.

I wish to go for the following courses ( mechatronics, computer sc, biomedical, information Technology)

Plz ur advice , direction and guide will be aappreciated.

God bless you all.

As I wait your responses. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
sahm4u2nv:

Alright I will do that Sir, but how about winter 2019, September 2019 looks farther?

God bless you

Danke!

Summer is open now in some schools
Summer is march/April next year
Winter is sept/Oct next year
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by JustAboyy: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chriswazo:

grin grin grin, everybody wan ask question o. Please how do you access NL or Facebook Just do same for Uni-assist, it will appear for you to access grin grin cheesy grin
hello, saw your pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by amahbrain(f): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
misspetit:
Good morning house
After so much research i have arrived at 3 school
1- Aviation management in worms ( but they have very limited space for NON-EU student and dey require 12weeks internship in an aviation industry )

2- bachelor international management in HTW Berlin but the require you to have a German language certificate

3- international business management in HWR berlin ( this is d only school giving me a little hope)

My question now is dat is it good to apply to just 1 school. And does any 1 knows if HWR BERLIN accept English profiency letter.

Thpank you all

HRW Berlin accepts the English proficiency letter. You do know this course requires the A2 German language skill ba?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by joshuabless: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
heybaby12:

Because of the visa process, summer may not be advisable that was why I proposed winter next year
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Calamari: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chief where are you heading to.

Dankeschon:
Good evening everyone
I really thank God for everything.

Had my appointment/interview on 29th August, and after a long wait of over 8weeks, got my AM yesterday 29th October 2018.

The wait was not easy tho, buh still worth it.

I advise we should always be calm and patient. The guys at the Consulate are actually on their best, buh that shouldn't stop your reminders through emails, and calls. Most times the hold up is usually from your destination alien office, cos mine took almost a month for them to reply. I was able to get their office line to call them, I was then informed that the lady in charge of my file was on hols, I had to wait two weeks extra. She finally resumed, they were so kind to give me her desk-ext number, so I called her for three straight days without any response, she finally picked on the fourth day, and promised to treat my file.

I had to call again the next week, and she told me that one of her colleague who was meant to be part of taking a decision on my file was sick, buh she'll try and convince others so they can reach a decision before the end of that week (This Phone conversation was on 22nd Monday last week). I still didn't get the AM all week, so on Friday 26th, I sent an email to the Consulate, and called her, and she informed me that they had responded to the Embassy on Tuesday 23rd Oct.

Yesterday, my AM dropped.

I pray for those waiting; just be of good faith, and always be sincere.

Once again, thank God for everything.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by amahbrain(f): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Apart from Goethe Institute, where else can one register and take the German language proficiency test in Lagos please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Baggiopreshy: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Baggiopreshy:
Please gurus help me on this. I graduated with 2.2 but my 100 level result is somehow bad. I had 5f out of 16 courses 6B 3C 2D but my waec is excellent. I just wanted to ask hope getting admission would not not be a problem? Ani body with Idea should tell me something am about to start my registration and am going for bsc course on accounting
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by donsheva: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
amahbrain:
Apart from Goethe Institute, where else can one register and take the German language proficiency test in Lagos please?

I think there is another one in V.I . Can’t remeber the name now but why don’t you want to use Goethe Institute
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mariaattah: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
Please house who booked of recent?...I dey Turkish now there price no be for here ooo abeg I need urgent reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by amos4real(m): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
harkheju:
2. Will still refer you to page 1 sir..that is where you will find every details.
3.NO
5. Winter sir..you can even start now..getting your VPD...because some schools requires you to evaluate your academic documents through uni-assist...you can get your VPD now..
6. NO sir..
7. Its block account sir..totally ermm almost €9000..can't remember the exact figures..but you will find all if you take time to read from page 1...all information you need is here...
8. Schools plenty well well sir...use daad.de ..for mechatronics...check FHWS..Rhein waal too...

Thank you for your response,

Plz can you send me the link to page 1, also what is VPD?

THANK YOU
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
joshuabless:

Because of the visa process, summer may not be advisable that was why I proposed winter next year

Beyond the visa process, make sure the money is 100% assured. If you know, you know! Money talk get 2 faces o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ishaq96: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Kenechill:

Most economics and finance/business related masters, yes

Thank you very much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by asamwababy: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hi house

Are transcripts still required at the German embassy because i noticed its not on the list of documents to be presented on their website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kuploni: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Please gurus in the house,I need the requirements for Germany tourist visa and their website..because I wants to apply for it and I don't wants to contact any Agent...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by amahbrain(f): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
donsheva:

I think there is another one in V.I . Can’t remeber the name now but why don’t you want to use Goethe Institute

The application for A2 level was on the 29th and 30th of this month.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Carry all your documents go embassy ..o.....you never can tell..its better you go along with everything (documents) you have with you...

asamwababy:
Hi house

Are transcripts still required at the German embassy because i noticed its not on the list of documents to be presented on their website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
The VPD is a certificate issued by uni-assist which you submit directly to the university when you apply there. Generally, you have to submit the VPD to the university before the application deadline expires.
NB: Not all universities use uni-assist for evaluation of documents.. Some prefer you submit directly to them..

On the link to page 1..u don't need it just simply scroll up and you will see numbers...click on 1..that's all.

amos4real:

Thank you for your response,

Plz can you send me the link to page 1, also what is VPD?

THANK YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingUCC: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
mariaattah:
Please house who booked of recent?...I dey Turkish now there price no be for here ooo abeg I need urgent reply

Emirates Promo is still ongoing, depending on the city you going to anyway
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by donsheva: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
amahbrain:

The application for A2 level was on the 29th and 30th of this month.

Okay , I understand if it’s time sensitive you can google : lextorah School of Languages or foursquare language school. Do your research and make your choice
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by amahbrain(f): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
donsheva:

Okay , I understand if it’s time sensitive you can google : lextorah School of Languages or foursquare language school. Do your research and make your choice

Thank you for the information. I called Foursquare language school and you won’t believe guy told me to “have a nice day” and ended the call when I asked how much the classes are for. Because I said I am really after sitting for the test. I don’t know how patient they’ll teach one a new language if they cannot patiently guide interested students through...

I can learn using YouTube. German with Jenny is a very helpful piece. I guess. No matter how much one learns in a foreign country, you need to be around native speakers to REALLY learn a new language. I’ll just keep learning and wait for Goethe to start receiving applications.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
heybaby12:

Greetings
Thanks for the enlightenment

Sir, please check you pm

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
harkheju:
Your course adviser is right..departments don't issue transcripts..they issue mark sheets /statement of results which can also be used provided it is stamped and signed...you can make use of that too..but just make sure all the pages are signed and stamped by the HOD..

Thank you thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
You are welcome sir..

Ndkings1:

Thank you thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Please I'm most interested in applying for summer.... Winter September seems too far for me.

I need list of schools open for summer applications...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by clapper04: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=Ndkings1 post=72572966]

most schools are open for summer application. check daad site and search for your course of study.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ferrariLaferrari: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
harkheju:
3.NO
6. NO sir..

boss please help me with basic guidelines about studying medicine in Germany. thanks sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Generous222(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Thanks for the encouragement
Eldeee:

The hustle is very good, though somehow dependent on your city. If you are very prudent, you will end up not using your €8640. That's if you happen to get a very cheap accommodation from studentenwerk or any other available cheap one.

If you are very good with programming and some other relevant IT skills, you can get very good HIWI jobs from some research institutes which pay around €1000 or more than.

Don't fret, you will definitely be fine here. All the very best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
joshuabless:

The workload for summer is not that much, hopefully they would act better and faster. There was no problem this year summer (I hope)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ndkings1:
Please I'm most interested in applying for summer.... Winter September seems too far for me.

Assignment one is search for schools yourself. It's fun try it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Generous222(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
Use daad.de website, It works like magic.. Saves u a lot of stress... I used it... Am still applying 2 down 4 to go.. Good luck
Ndkings1:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Sorry sir..I don't know anything about studying medicine in Germany...

ferrariLaferrari:

boss please help me with basic guidelines about studying medicine in Germany. thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.