Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588239 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Knaruto(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
ansellotty:

M.A. History and Economics
Boss please what did you study during your first Degree?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Knaruto:

Economics and Statistics.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Embaszy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
shasha112:
Submit both the notification and the admission letter.

Thanks bro
I have done that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Embaszy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
Knaruto:

Brother, Bayreuth admission process is simple. But the selection process is complex.
Anyway it is by grace.
When I saw the condition upon which my admission was granted, I knelt down to praise God.
Having graduated from school is the first thing
BSc grade is the second thing, and
Writing samples. They consider my personal statement, Thesis, summary, and a personal write up in Economics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kishkosh:

Pls , how do u book for appointment with Abuja address ?

I'm to resume September 15 and I already booked with my printed email notification of admission, passport data page and finitiba account opening. I sent the mail to student@lago.diplo.de since Tuesday and I haven't gotten any response. Someone should pls make me understand

Most times they don't reply to incorrect mails. You should request an acceptance letter from your school to use and pursue visa. If the acceptance letter doesn't carry a Lagos address, it'll be easier to book for Abuja appointment.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dammy112: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
fadareodolapo:

yes ooo
have you sent your document to the school.....
Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
kelvin91:
Gurus please I need your advice as to the right answer to give to what I want to write below....

I applied for an M.Sc program in International Economics and Management ....rather the school gave me a Letter of acceptance for a transition enrollment as a student in a bachelors program "Business Administration and Economics"...but the conditions guiding the transition program,

*With the transition programm I would be able to register exams needed to complete the admission requirement for the masters programme in "International Economics and Management"..and having successfully completing the programs I would be admitted as a graduate of International Economics and Management.

* After successfully completing the transition programme ..it would not affect my existing degree or GPA...and I would not be given any certificate degree in Business Administration and Economics...and this program is just for a semester after which successfully completing I would be admitted as a graduate.

And why I was ask to do the transition program is for me to complete a particular course needed for the completion of the master program...although GPA, Total number of credit bachelor's degree, total number of credit in Economics and Management and bachelor's thesis have been met.

the question I want to ask Gurus............if been ask by the VO what program am I going for... should I tell her i am going for masters and not bsc.....although on my acceptance letter .....transition erollment in a bachelor program "business admimistration and economics.....which allows me to register for exam needed for my masters ....and it becomes effect after a semester..............please I need advice as to the right answer to give.

Thanks.

You're going for a masters program still. You only have to explain that it's a conditional offer that requires taking undergraduate modules that you didn't cover during your B.sc

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pecky2222: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Pls has anyone here applied to Würzburg for a biology course...pls did dey accept only certified documents by notary public, must it also be certified by d German embassy

Help oh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Azdof(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
MaroCruz:

Most times they don't reply to incorrect mails. You should request an acceptance letter from your school to use and pursue visa. If the acceptance letter doesn't carry a Lagos address, it'll be easier to book for Abuja appointment.

Is there a special way to book for Abuja appointment? Or if you have an Abuja Address on your acceptance letter, you automatically get an Abuja interview date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Azdof(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
MaroCruz:

It actually has no effect since it's a first come, first serve booking system. So if you apply, you get the earliest available booking slot, with the exception of the Sept 20th slot which was allocated to others having been skipped before.

Normally, those booking for appointment with Abuja address get dates about 2 weeks away, unlike Lagos which you get dates 2-3 months away

2 weeks away? How sure are you about this?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by RalphVwede(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Pecky2222:
Pls has anyone here applied to Würzburg for a biology course...pls did dey accept only certified documents by notary public, must it also be certified by d German embassy

Help oh
For Wuzburg, it must be certified by the Embassy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chosenwan1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ok Thanks !
MaroCruz:

It is not applicable to Nigeria. The German Embassy doesn't give Student Applicant Visa here in Nigeria
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pecky2222: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
RalphVwede:

For Wuzburg, it must be certified by the Embassy.

Ok tnx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kelvin91: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Thank you for your response God bless you.

[Aquote author=MaroCruz post=68937888]

You're going for a masters program still. You only have to explain that it's a conditional offer that requires taking undergraduate modules that you didn't cover during your B.sc

[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lalaski001: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Embaszy:
Brother, Bayreuth admission process is simple. But the selection process is complex.
Anyway it is by grace.
When I saw the condition upon which my admission was granted, I knelt down to praise God.
Having graduated from school is the first thing
BSc grade is the second thing, and
Writing samples. They consider my personal statement, Thesis, summary, and a personal write up in Economics

If you will be going to Bayreuth kindly PM. I am going there too.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smoothvee(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
shasha25:

u have been admitted noni
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smoothvee(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
shasha25:

u have been admitted noni

grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smoothvee(m): 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
dailydolar:
if its Bremen then you have been admitted just write them or wait for your admision letter

grin grin grin yea its bremen o. i do hope so too.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by savio93(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
Pecky2222:

Help oh

I couldn't apply to that course because of it. They accept only embassy certification.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Azdof:

Is there a special way to book for Abuja appointment? Or if you have an Abuja Address on your acceptance letter, you automatically get an Abuja interview date.

You state your location in your appointment booking mail. If you claim you reside in Abuja and the address in your acceptance/admission letter doesn't correspond to the acclaimed Abuja address, they're likely to ignore your application

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Azdof:

2 weeks away? How sure are you about this?

According to people who booked with Abuja on this platform

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smoothvee(m): 12:30am On Jun 30, 2018
swisster:
it is a positive news o. my own has been lyk this for ova two weeks now.

U didn’t try contacting them?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oma255: 12:53am On Jun 30, 2018
RalphVwede:

Thanks for this. Please did Zenith require the official breakdown from your school eventually?

I don’t know if they really require it, but they took it from me including other documents I listed. However, if you don’t have it, you can try without it or request it from your school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2018
MaroCruz:

You state your location in your appointment booking mail. If you claim you reside in Abuja and the address in your acceptance/admission letter doesn't correspond to the acclaimed Abuja address, they're likely to ignore your application
not true two of my friends got abuja for interview and their admission letter has Ibadan address so its not about your admission letter address but make sure you have verifiable abuja address and u should also use that for your motivation letter simple
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Natalife: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2018
dailydolar:
not true two of my friends got abuja for interview and their admission letter has Ibadan address so its not about your admission letter address but make sure you have verifiable abuja address and u should also use that for your motivation letter simple

Dose motivation letter bear address? I think is CV that suppose to have your address. Pls gurus in the house answer meooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2018
Natalife:

Dose motivation letter bear address? I think is CV that suppose to have your address. Pls gurus in the house answer meooo
thanks for your correction

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Zeus201(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2018
mbambah1:
Hello my People!
I have a few questions for the GURUS here:
1. who knows if HAW Hamburg requires and English Test from Nigerians like TOEFL and the rest for English based course?
2. Is English test certificate a must among documents shown to VO? Particularly if you are going for an English based course.
3. how can one get a refund of the money loaded in the blocked account if he dint travel again?
4. kindly share on how to apply for interview date, do you send mail to get a date, the mail possibly and how to open and fund blocked account!

Thank you as Always!

I assume you are applying for Information Engineering( I think that's the only English taught program there)
1. If you have money and time to write IELTS or TOEFL then fine or if you have a bsc then, apply for an English proficiency letter saying your language of instruction was English, its still accepted
2. the VO will not ask you for it since it's an English based course
3 &4. the process has been discussed on the previous parts of this threads or you can still check fintiba site for more info or the German consulate site

Pls for more info about HAW Hamburg, visit there website, the procedures are pretty straightforward
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2018
everybody is going to Bremen lol. who is heading to gottingen or any city in lower Saxony

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2018
everybody is going to Bremen lol. who is heading to gottingen or any city in lower Saxony
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by saxony2018: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2018
shasha25:
everybody is going to Bremen lol.
who is heading to gottingen or any city in lower Saxony
Hi, I am going to Leipzig, saxony. Let us link up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2018
dailydolar:

I am sure that most have been in May or early June.
Now e no Dey work oh. They will still push u to lag...
Happened to two ppl I know. After wasting their time

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2018
Natalife:

My motivation letter carried my address and that of the embassy..... But it's a thing of choice if you want to address it or not

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.