Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588067 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Embaszy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Join me to celebrate as the Lord has finally picked my call put through to University of Bayreuth this morning.
I have been offered admission to study MA philosophy and Economics.

I pray the remaining ones should dropped ASAP.
Bayreuth new intake in the house should let hook up

Thanks to all great Nairalanders here. Though I'm new in this thread. But I will appreciate your further coach as regards the remaining steps

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Embaszy:
Join me to celebrate as the Lord has finally picked my call put through to University of Bayreuth this morning.

Thanks to all great Nairalanders here. Though I'm new in this thread. But I will appreciate your further coach as regards the remaining steps

Congrats. Apply for interview ASAP oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Benifbond: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please anyone applied to Universität of Stuttgart, Universität of Darmstadt?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osas87(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
mimikyute:
Plz I need clarification
If a school asks for certified copies of your documents does it mean they want to grant you admission.. Thank you

most likely.........
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by okpala95(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
princejck:

Guy the intensity of studying at uni no be joke...thats all am just trying to point out...i dey FH so i know the difference.

moreover both do practical and research.

Really? Thought you just asked for where to do Intl passport in festac

How come you're suddenly in DL.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
okpala95:

LOL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DiBoss: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bursted... grin grin angry
UbiPetrus:
LOL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DiBoss: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
okpala95:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fadareodolapo: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
good evening guys, am new here.. pls guys i wana ask if its possible for me to send my documents and printed admission form that have sign already by mail so that my cousin who is currently in germany can print and help me send it by post
Or is not acceptable. need responses asap.........
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fadareodolapo: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
anyone here for university of bielefeld and FAU for dis winter 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tmodeltoluene(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
swisster:

am still waiting for their admission letter o, my status has been showing approved for ova two weeks now. i don't knw when they will giv out admission letter, my course is space science and technology MSC.

Mail them they just send the email copy now after series of mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dammy112: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
My CGPA is 2.78 and my GPA is 3.32

Please whats my grade in German...anyone here knows how to calculate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dammy112: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
fadareodolapo:
anyone here for university of bielefeld and FAU for dis winter 2018

Bielefeld says they won't start processing documents until deadline which is July 15th.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jsean98: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls guys, I got a congratulatory message from frankfurt but i've not seen d admission letter ( tho they said I should be patient ) but tym is running out 4 visa interview wrt deadline, pls aw do I proceed now, can I use the email message 2gether wt other docs to apply for visa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Natalife: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Odedenshi1:

Please was your notification of admission via mail? I applied to Jena since April, Msc Biochemistry and I am yet to hear from them. I got a mail from them on 25th April, stating that they had received my signed forms and that they have forwarded my application to the admissions committee for review. Just tired of waiting, the way it is now, maybe I should just prepare my mind for Summer 2019.

cc dailydolar

From what l heard M. Sc. Biochemistry has not given anybody admission in Jena. But mine is Chemistry of material
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Embaszy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
fluxyn:

Congrats. Apply for interview ASAP oo
thank you bro. Just finished opening my fintiba account
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Swithoni: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2018
This fintiba website has only Mr and Mrs as titles.... I’m a “miss”, I hope this won’t create problems for me later
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pecky2222: 12:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Dammy112:

My CGPA is 2.78 and my GPA is 3.32

Please whats my grade in German...anyone here knows how to calculate

I don't understand d difference btw CGPA and GPA. Bt if u are working wit d first one which I tink is d main one your German grade is 2.6

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kelvin91: 1:11am On Jun 29, 2018
Gurus please I need your advice as to the right answer to give to wat I want to write below....

I applied for an M.Sc program in International Economics and Management ....rather the school gave me a Letter of acceptance for a transition enrollment as a student in a bachelors program "Business Administration and Economics"...but the conditions guiding the transition program,

*With the transition programm I would be able to register exams needed to complete the admission requirement for the masters programme in "International Economics and Management"..and having successfully completing the programs I would be admitted as a graduate of International Economics and Management.

* After successfully completing the transition programme ..it would not affect my existing degree or GPA...and I would not be given any certificate degree in Business Administration and Economics...and this program is just for a semester after which successfully completing I would be admitted as a graduate.

And why I was ask to do the transition program is for me to complete a particular course needed for the completion of the master program...although GPA, Total number of credit bachelor's degree, total number of credit in Economics and Management and bachelor's thesis have been met.

the question I want to ask Gurus............if been ask by the VO what program am I going for... should I tell her i am going for masters and not bsc.....although on my acceptance letter .....transition erollment in a bachelor program "business admimistration and economics.....which allows me to register for exam needed for my masters ....and it becomes effect after a semester..............please I need advice as to the right answer to give.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 29, 2018
Sarahgold53:
Good evening house
Pls has anyone secured interview date using Abuja address recently? Pls wats d date?

Yes, I did a week ago and i got july
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 29, 2018
zado2064:
Hi guys, pls has any MSc student who resides in Abuja gotten an appointment date from the embassy?

I got mine the next day for july
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chosenwan1(m): 1:24am On Jun 29, 2018
Please I need help. I applied for a winter semester course and considering how difficult it is to get interview appointments during this period. I was considering my option in applying for a student applicant visa, which allows you apply for a short term visa. I am not sure if this is applicable for Nigerian applicants but they said it could be done in the uni-assist confirmation letter. Please who knows about this? danke!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 29, 2018
princejck:

gesetzlich Krankenversicherung like AOK, DAK und TK

Cheap but useless is Care Concept

Can u buy it from Nigeria here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 29, 2018
My 1cent. ...when u are asking for visa interview date, tell them to give u the earliest possible date because u will like to attend the orientation....It worked for me, so try it

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smoothvee(m): 3:00am On Jun 29, 2018
My application status at Bremen was showing imported for a long time then it switched to formally checked (which I understand) then untop of the formally checked (still on status) ..I see formally approved. What does this formally approved mean? Is there hope? Or it’s the same as formally checked.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 3:04am On Jun 29, 2018
It's still the same. The next change should be admission in progress or something like that. Which course did you apply for... This one wey you still Dey formally checked
smoothvee:
My application status at Bremen was showing imported for a long time then it switched to formally checked (which I understand) then untop of the formally checked (still on status) ..I see formally approved. What does this formally approved mean? Is there hope? Or it’s the same as formally checked.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 29, 2018
Embaszy:

Bro, how long did it took them to review your application? I just sent mine now for the MA in History and Economics Programme.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by aibee01(m): 3:13am On Jun 29, 2018
Fustinachichi:

Are u preparing for citizenship?

I want to go for bachelor's (4yrs)
Masters (2) with integration course
At the end of 2yrs apply for that 6months "looking-for-job visa
Then apply for citizenship, at the end of 2yrs will it work?

Are you sure you in the right forum......? Cos this your Abracadabra to citizenship is scary...

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princejck: 3:24am On Jun 29, 2018
okpala95:

Asking for my sister and not where but how much in festac also asked about First leaving school cert.

Anyway it’s ok.. wish u luck.. ignore all i have said.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princejck: 3:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Fustinachichi:

Can u buy it from Nigeria here?

No you can’t

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7