Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586531 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2018
Chizzy4God:
Yea i know what your sayin, book for interview because of time, they stated it in the letter.
What I noticed is that,once uni-assist confirm someone's documents and send you that, your good to go. Do you have Germany language certificate, because Potsdam require that.

Sir Chizzy4God, thank you for your response.
Please I’m thinking of learning German on my own here in Nigeria, Will I need to show any proof in terms of certification or proficiency before I can get the job or merely speaking it to them is fine??

If yes, I’ll need a certificate, which minimum grade is best to attain (A1, B2 etc) so I can prepare for the exam proper.

Please anyone with info is also highly welcome.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2018
Yo. So i see a lot of peeps wanting to learn german here.

I am currently learning from a friend of mine who studied German at U.I

She holds online and classes and i can guarantee you that in 4 months, you can be as good as A2 if you are serious with her

Whatsapp Group Lessons : 2500
Whatsapp Private lessons: 5000

Pm me if interested. This is no scam and i stand by my word.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2018
heybaby12:

Which schools are you looking @
babe, you dey try o. I remember when I was bashing people that get to Germany and they stop contributing to the group sad . E be like the thing wey catch them, don catch me too grin. Which city u dey again? wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2018
danielsunky:
Deadline was December 15, my documents got to Germany on the 14th through DHL. I hope I don't get rejected by uni assist.

hope you paid the fee before that 15th and got confirmation of payment before then...because if not,from what I read on their website your document will not be processed and money paid will not be refunded.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Tianah5: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2018
harkheju:
Yes sure...I hope it was duly signed and stamped

Hi, are you saying we can use unilag student transcript even with the “not to be taken as official result” watermark?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jupp: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2018
Good morning all, I want to apply for Renewable Energy Systems at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt for winter 2018. And I need someone there to get first-hand information from. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2018
Yes you can use it.

Tianah5:

Hi, are you saying we can use unilag student transcript even with the “not to be taken as official result” watermark?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jupp:
Good morning all, I want to apply for Renewable Energy Systems at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt for winter 2018. And I need someone there to get first-hand information from. Thanks

contact dominicumoh on the thread. he is studying this very course in technische hochschule ingolstadt. Guess he should be of help to you. cheers

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
mexzony:

Yeah that's the fear men.to catch up no easy.
You have idea any other course i can go for just in case.i will keep searching though as I want to do something related to software development as that's where I want to focus on as a career.

From my experience so far, don't go for a masters that has pre-requisites in bachelors which your B.sc didn't cover. Since you did physics, I would recommend a masters that builds on that, e.g. A friend in my uni who studied Physics in B.sc is doing Nanotechnology as his masters.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Rosicky7:
babe, you dey try o. I remember when I was bashing people that get to Germany and they stop contributing to the group sad . E be like the thing wey catch them, don catch me too grin. Which city u dey again? wink
Mittweida
How your end
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mexzony: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
MaroCruz:

From my experience so far, don't go for a masters that has pre-requisites in bachelors which your B.sc didn't cover. Since you did physics, I would recommend a masters that builds on that, e.g. A friend in my uni who studied Physics in B.sc is doing Nanotechnology as his masters.

Hmm well I will look at it nanotech.
Pls what school is he doing it in. Though am checking it out in the daad website. Besides I know nanotech will require knowledge in quantum physics of am right and that physics get as e be.it is well.
Although I won't struggle with software engineering as I have experience programing.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mexzony: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anyone studying in this. School Chemnitz University of Technology
Their web engineering course seems very cool to me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply, no I haven't.

justwise:

Have you settled this issue with the guy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by HillX(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chizzy4God:
Yea i know what your sayin, book for interview because of time, they stated it in the letter.
What I noticed is that,once uni-assist confirm someone's documents and send you that, your good to go. Do you have Germany language certificate, because Potsdam require that.

Thanks so much Bro you are blessed. No I didn't use any German language certificate for my application it wasn't requested. I think UP is quite flexible documents were not even certified, uni assist fees is payed by the university also.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Contact Highbeeyajibola ..he is studying in this school

mexzony:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by IAmPhiL(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hi everyone, pls who's got questions, especially those that graduated from Unilag or those coming to Deggendorf institute of technology for mechantronics.

I'm happy to help, we need more Nigerians here please, girls especially wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Coitus: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Coitus:
Peeps in German, I'm made to understand you are only allowed to work for 18 months after your masters, and that you have a better chance of extending your residency permit if you get a job related to your field of study.
will one be deported if he/she don't get a job related to their field after 18 months?
Answer the above question please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by justwise(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mystique20:
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply, no I haven't.

That is unfortunate and he needs to be exposed so as to save others.

Provide his full name and bank details where you paid the money into.

There is a thread where we report such individual with those details.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mexzony: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
harkheju:
Contact Highbeeyajibola ..he is studying in this school

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Tianah5: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
harkheju:
Yes you can use it.

Okay,thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
You're welcome

mexzony:

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
You're welcome

Tianah5:

Okay,thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lilfreezy: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
I'm thinking about about TU KAISERSLAUTEN, but it seems nobody thus far in this thread apppied for the school. Is it that the city is difficult to leave in or something? Please somebody should touch this so I can make my decision
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
IAmPhiL:
Hi everyone, pls who's got questions, especially those that graduated from Unilag or those coming to Deggendorf institute of technology for mechantronics.

I'm happy to help, we need more Nigerians here please, girls especially wink cheesy

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by badmus306(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
lilfreezy:
I'm thinking about about TU KAISERSLAUTEN, but it seems nobody thus far in this thread apppied for the school. Is it that the city is difficult to leave in or something? Please somebody should touch this so I can make my decision
I don't know much about the city & stuff, maybe my Oga's will discuss about it but I surely know the school require you to pay an application fee of €50 before processing your documents.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DwayneGy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
IAmPhiL:

I applied to this school. How the place be?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
mexzony:

Hi bro, what do you wanna know about the school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Rosicky7:

She dey rugged gan
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Did anyone apply to ilmenau university of technology in Thüringen/Thüringia?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
Is it advisable to apply for masters (summer 2019) in a school that has Jan 15th as its deadline? Meanwhile, the application is via Uniassist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sure!

erny11:
Is it advisable to apply for masters (summer 2019) in a school that has Jan 15th as its deadline? Meanwhile, the application is via Uniassist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by IAmPhiL(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
DwayneGy:

I applied to this school. How the place be?
fine, densely populated, so yeah they're right when they said they need more people here
We're just 2 Nigerians in my campus, the other campus at Pfarrkirchen has many of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.