Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586473 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mexzony: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Randy91:

I sent you a PM...

pls reply
Hello
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
blaze007:
ONLY if u can finish typing and sending within <20 seconds. else.....forget it my broda!!!! I was in ur shoes b4 God had mercy and helped me.

Can you help a brother i have been trying to secure a date for 3 nights now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hello everyone i have been following this thread right from Part 1 i am please with the contributions and warmness...i was beginning to think members of this forum are foreigners due to their nice and considerate responses.. No negative vibe just positivity!!
I have learnt a lot from here and put them into practice..i have learnt German up to A2 and written Goethe exams for A1 and A2 respectively.. Scored very well..�
I have applied to 3 schools for admission namely:
Technical University Ingolstadt- Automotive Production Engineering msc .
Technical University Darmstadt.- Material Science msc
Phillips University Marburg- Functional materials Msc.
I met all formal requirements have a first degree in Mechanical Engineering CGPA 2.5 on a German scale.i want to ask if anyone has an idea when admission letters would be out?
ich warte auf Ihre Antwort..
Aufweiderhoren
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Capheelah: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hello everyone.

I am planning to go to Germany next fall. I'm just starting my application. Is there anyone here going to OR planning to go to LMU Germany?

Please

I was told I have to choose two schools and I have checked the Daad list but i didn't find anything suitable for masters in education. If there is anyone here who has been able to apply for masters in education or psychology please help me with list of schools I should consider.

Las

Thirdly, Uni.assist does not have LUM Germany on their list. Is there a way of applying without using uni.assist?

Lastly, will they accept a letter to prove I was taught in English in Nigeria or do I have to write IELTS.

Please I need help on how to go about everything.

Thank you all in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Firstly i think you should modify your search on the Daad website you might find something similar..
Secondly, whatever information you need concerning mode of application can be gotten from the school's website ..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sarahgold53(f): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
mexzony:

Have been looking at this course too. Anyone in Germany doing this human computer interaction? Wanna know what it's like.

The course is restricted. But am currently having issues applying. They said one should apply in writing to STARTING. I don't know how to go about that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Capheelah: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
elvisddon:
Firstly i think you should modify your search on the Daad website you might find something similar..
Secondly, whatever information you need concerning mode of application can be gotten from the school's website ..

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Laxy45: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hello everyone, nice work .

Please I intend to study any health, care giving or nursing related course in Germany although I have no academic degree related to health. I am yet to get a school that does these.

How possible can this be.

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Tnablack(f): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
URGENT!

Hello everyone and thank you for your contributions on this thread.

Please who else is applying to TU Berlin or FAU?

I want to courier my paper documents tomorrow and i want to be certain i have included all the requested documents to avoid delays.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Tnablack(f): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Which school did you applied to?
What Course?
What were the documents you sent?
What means did you used in couriering them?

Thank you.

Anyone in PH sending documents to Uni-assist tomorrow?

Chizzy4God:
Once your document got to uni-assist before the deadline wich is 15 Jan. Your good to go my dear.
If your document got to uni-assist 14 or 15 Jan. You will get admission as far as you send all the required documents to uni-assist before 15th Jan. Uni-assist got my documents on 28th of last month and deadline is 30th. I got admission today.

You don't have any business with the time uni-assist take for evaluation. Your business is deadline.

God bless you

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by IAmPhiL(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
IAmPhiL:
Hi everyone, pls who's got questions, especially those that graduated from Unilag or those coming to Deggendorf institute of technology for mechantronics.

I'm happy to help, we need more Nigerians here please, girls especially wink cheesy
I said this cos I know so well about those mentioned parameters and only 3/4 have responded. Is it that people are shy to ask questions again? No question is too silly please, speak out loud, you need info o.

And never forget, we rise by lifting others....

Tschüss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Elonuel(m): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
IAmPhiL:
I said this cos I know so well about those mentioned parameters and only 3/4 have responded. Is it that people are shy to ask questions again? No question is too silly please, speak out loud, you need info o.

And never forget, we rise by lifting others....

Tschüss
Hi Phil, I want to know more about applying as a trainee for Geriatric nursing in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Olayinka2770: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Capheelah:
Hello everyone.

I am planning to go to Germany next fall. I'm just starting my application. Is there anyone here going to OR planning to go to LMU Germany?

Please

I was told I have to choose two schools and I have checked the Daad list but i didn't find anything suitable for masters in education. If there is anyone here who has been able to apply for masters in education or psychology please help me with list of schools I should consider.

Las

Thirdly, Uni.assist does not have LUM Germany on their list. Is there a way of applying without using uni.assist?

Lastly, will they accept a letter to prove I was taught in English in Nigeria or do I have to write IELTS.

Please I need help on how to go about everything.

Thank you all in advance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bukolaakin: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
I lost my admission chance today into Uni gottingen. They scheduled me for an interview between 4pm and 6pm. At my end I was online throughout the whole period but it seems they didn't see me online. All the messages they sent me asking if I was online dropped after 6pm. I have mailed them if they could reschedule but I doubt if they would agree. I am just not happy after all my efforts.
erny11:

Thanks so much! I really appreciate. I actually applied to Uni gottingen which is my first choice, expecting admission status this December. Maybe I should wait for the status, cos I leant it will be out this month,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
I applied to so many schools. 14 schools. Paderborn is the one I applied through uni-assist, and they gave me admission. Msc computer science. I used DHL in Lagos. 3 working days. Wich course are you applying. When is deadline.

Tnablack:
Which school did you applied to?
What Course?
What were the documents you sent?
What means did you used in couriering them?

Thank you.

Anyone in PH sending documents to Uni-assist tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
I have sent mine already to FAU.....
Can I still pm you?

Tnablack:
URGENT!

Hello everyone and thank you for your contributions on this thread.

Please who else is applying to TU Berlin or FAU?

I want to courier my paper documents tomorrow and i want to be certain i have included all the requested documents to avoid delays.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
bukolaakin:
I lost my admission chance today into Uni gottingen. They scheduled me for an interview between 4pm and 6pm. At my end I was online throughout the whole period but it seems they didn't see me online. All the messages they sent me asking if I was online dropped after 6pm. I have mailed them if they could reschedule but I doubt if they would agree. I am just not happy after all my efforts.

Wow, sorry about that, do to take heart. I also lost my chance with them. I just got a rejection mail stating I was unsuccessful as my degree course isnt related enough (I studied Agric Econs) and they have lots of applicants. Of which less than 20% will be admitted.

Well to the next level, I want to apply for Msc Econs in both Kiel University and Trier University
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chizzy4God:
I applied to so many schools. 14 schools. Paderborn is the one I applied through uni-assist, and they gave me admission. Msc computer science. I used DHL in Lagos. 3 working days. Wich course are you applying. When is deadline.

������14 schools..
Choi
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wait! Only Paderborn admitted you out if 14 schools shocked shocked

Chizzy4God:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sirbohr007(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Who else applied to university of kassel, Electrical Communication Engineering, summer semester? Let's connect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by felixcater: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sirbohr007:
Who else applied to university of kassel, Electrical Communication Engineering, summer semester? Let's connect.
I did. Am expecting reply from them. Let's keep hope alive.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sirbohr007(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
felixcater:
I did. Am expecting reply from them. Let's keep hope alive.
Did you send the email financial statement?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by felixcater: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yes, I did that last week or so, but have not heard back from them since then.

Sirbohr007:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by felixcater: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Have you sent yours?

Sirbohr007:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bukolaakin: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Thank you so much. So sorry about your rejection. I may have to wait till next admission session. My goal is to study a development course but most schools that offer the course only admit during winter.
erny11:

Wow, sorry about that, do to take heart. I also lost my chance with them. I just got a rejection mail stating I was unsuccessful as my degree course isnt related enough (I studied Agric Econs) and they have lots of applicants. Of which less than 20% will be admitted.

Well to the next level, I want to apply for Msc Econs in both Kiel University and Trier University
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mexzony: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sarahgold53:

The course is restricted. But am currently having issues applying. They said one should apply in writing to STARTING. I don't know how to go about that.
Hmm don't get that but will check out their site and if I find something will let you know.hope you have any other course you want so you have options.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shoot!

So sorry, try calling too. Explain the problem and if you get another chance, call and send them a message a few minutes BEFORE the scheduled timing. That way you can be sure that all is set. Best of luck!

bukolaakin:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sirbohr007(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
felixcater:
Have you sent yours?

Yes. Did that last week too, still haven't heard from them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by felixcater: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sirbohr007:

Yes. Did that last week too, still haven't heard from them.

Let's exchange contacts. Check your message box
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DavisBloom(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chizzy4God:

U got admission from 1 outta 14? shocked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sirbohr007(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
felixcater:

Let's exchange contacts. Check your message box

I've replied already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.