Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586552 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by aivewobhor: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please house I need your urgent help on this matter. I was given approval mail on October 6 to submit my passport, insurance and travelling date. After submission of my passport, the embassy mailed me via my prepared envelop to pick up my document. My passport was seized and transferred to Nigeria immigration in abuja and my application was now rejected by the embassy due to irregularities on my passport. I got to immigration in abuja and I was re issued another passport and a letter of authentication. I used both to appeal since November 24th. I mailed the alien office in munich and send them letter and supporting document of my appeal, they replied and told me to re apply for new intake or appeal to German embassy in Nigeria. Please house I just want to know if I have been banned by German embassy and also if some1 is banned does the embassy issue a letter to that effect as I have gotten a new admission letter from my school and also my new international passport is still with the embassy. You kind advice will be needed please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by felixcater: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sirbohr007:

I've replied already.
Sorry. It seems I don't know how to check messages on this platform. Am new here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sirbohr007(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
felixcater:

Sorry. It seems I don't know how to check messages on this platform. Am new here.
Check your email, the one you opened nairaland with.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by felixcater: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sirbohr007:

Check your email, the one you opened nairaland with.
Check your mailbox again
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
aivewobhor:
Please house I need your urgent help on this matter. I was given approval mail on October 6 to submit my passport, insurance and travelling date. After submission of my passport, the embassy mailed me via my prepared envelop to pick up my document. My passport was seized and transferred to Nigeria immigration in abuja and my application was now rejected by the embassy due to irregularities on my passport. I got to immigration in abuja and I was re issued another passport and a letter of authentication. I used both to appeal since November 24th. I mailed the alien office in munich and send them letter and supporting document of my appeal, they replied and told me to re apply for new intake or appeal to German embassy in Nigeria. Please house I just want to know if I have been banned by German embassy and also if some1 is banned does the embassy issue a letter to that effect as I have gotten a new admission letter from my school and also my new international passport is still with the embassy. You kind advice will be needed please

In most cases that I know of you not informed when banned. (But I dont think you are).
What were the irregularities? If there was no false statement then you should be ok.(I hope)
Your appeal should be to the embassy in Nigeria.

Others with experience will reply.
Be strong

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mexzony: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
aivewobhor:
What kind of irregularities?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by aivewobhor: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
The irregularities was not specified. Embassy just said due to irregularities on the passport. I had a Malaysia visa on the passport but I didn't make use of it because I couldn't travel that period due to I lost my mum so I gave it to some1 to help stamp in and out on it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by IAmPhiL(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Elonuel:

Hi Phil, I want to know more about applying as a trainee for Geriatric nursing in Germany
sorry I've little or no idea about your question, remember I said I've experience with what I mentioned earlier. But what I do know about anything nursing or medical related is that you must understand and speak Deutsch fluently. Hope this helps
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ahmed4002(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
aivewobhor:
The irregularities was not specified. Embassy just said due to irregularities on the passport. I had a Malaysia visa on the passport but I didn't make use of it because I couldn't travel that period due to I lost my mum so I gave it to some1 to help stamp in and out on it.

Am sorry to say man. they would Banned you for 4years from entry to any schengen countries.
Since they pointed that. You shouldn't have got a new passport, rather a document from NIS Head quarter's.

If the embassy are returning your appealed and other documents, it's a BANNED straight for 4years.

This is base on experience from a friend transcript.

So just pray Sha. Make God help you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
That's the one that is out now, because is the first school that I applied since September. But my document i send with nipost disappear. So i resend another one. Others are November that I applied. University of Passau will send me admission letter soon. I've seen some sign,because uni-assist send me a letter that I should use it to book for interview, that they have send my document to univeristy of passau for confirmation, that i should go on to book for appointment cos of time

Fabcol:
Wait! Only Paderborn admitted you out if 14 schools shocked shocked

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yeah seen

chimax1:
sent u pm bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
I have gotten sum1 to help already. Hopefully 2moro God's garce. If dis 1 puts through

elvisddon:
Can you help a brother i have been trying to secure a date for 3 nights now

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sirbohr007:
Who else applied to university of kassel, Electrical Communication Engineering, summer semester? Let's connect.
here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by aivewobhor: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ahmed4002:

Am sorry to say man. they would Banned you for 4years from entry to any schengen countries.
Since they pointed that. You shouldn't have got a new passport, rather a document from NIS Head quarter's.

If the embassy are returning your appealed and other documents, it's a BANNED straight for 4years.

Thanks for the information bro but 1 more thing NIS gave me a letter of authentication to submit with my passport which I did. Also if am banned won't a letter of ban be issue with that of my rejection letter received
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godspride12: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
HI. Sorry I might be asking an already explained question. Can someone point me to a link that explained the formal procedure for applying for a student visa? Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gavrelino123: 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ahmed4002:

Guten Abend Bruder,
You mentioned "transcript" .....
Can you kindly elucidate the form of irregularities that was involved in the transcript...?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ahmed4002(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gavrelino123:

Guten Abend Bruder,
You mentioned "transcript" .....
Can you kindly elucidate the form of irregularities that was involved in the transcript...?

His old passport and the new Passport there some irregularities. It could be Date of birth, Name, signature
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ahmed4002(m): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
aivewobhor:
Thanks for the information bro but 1 more thing NIS gave me a letter of authentication to submit with my passport which I did. Also if am banned won't a letter of ban be issue with that of my rejection letter received
The officer shouldn't have issued a New passport for you. But a back up documents for the old passport why the irregularities.
After the appealed, that's when they normally issued whether banned or the appealed was accepted.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SSamuelo: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
IAmPhiL:
I said this cos I know so well about those mentioned parameters and only 3/4 have responded. Is it that people are shy to ask questions again? No question is too silly please, speak out loud, you need info o.

And never forget, we rise by lifting others....

Tschüss
I will be applying for DIT medical informatics,I need about the school,and availability of part time job.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Tnablack(f): 12:08am On Dec 19, 2018
Ok.

How much did it cost you to DHL from Lagos.

Masters - Information System Management - TU Berlin
Masters - Information and Communication TEchnology - FAU
and just submitted onine now for Masters Information TEchnology - SRH University of Applied Sciences Heidelberg

Chizzy4God:
I applied to so many schools. 14 schools. Paderborn is the one I applied through uni-assist, and they gave me admission. Msc computer science. I used DHL in Lagos. 3 working days. Wich course are you applying. When is deadline.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kuchiowong(m): 12:29am On Dec 19, 2018
please notify is you got interview date today,12am or during the day watever period,please help us as we dont sleep anymore,really i think dis is the most difficult stage for summer admission embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 12:36am On Dec 19, 2018
blaze007:
I have gotten sum1 to help already. Hopefully 2moro God's garce. If dis 1 puts through

okay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Wonders7: 12:37am On Dec 19, 2018
Kuchiowong:
please notify is you got interview date today,12am or during the day watever period,please help us as we dont sleep anymore,really i think dis is the most difficult stage for summer admission embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

No dates today jor! Here is the message I got on the page

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2018
Kuchiowong:
guy!! Asin i am on the site too..no update!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 12:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Wonders7:

i wonder what we did to deserve this.. Winter booking was not difficult compared to ours
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bukolaakin: 12:40am On Dec 19, 2018
Thank you so much. I mailed them immediately after 6pm and I didn't receive the call. I actually saw them online and sent a prior message to their Skype at 5:47pm saying I have been waiting and no call. I would have called but I wasn't sure how they would react if I did. I hope they will reply in the morning and reconsider.
Mystique20:
Shoot!

So sorry, try calling too. Explain the problem and if you get another chance, call and send them a message a few minutes BEFORE the scheduled timing. That way you can be sure that all is set. Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kuchiowong(m): 12:40am On Dec 19, 2018
Wonders7:

these is becoming something else ooo,if date no dey wetin we gain abeg,which kin thing be dis
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kuchiowong(m): 12:44am On Dec 19, 2018
bukolaakin:
Thank you so much. I mailed them immediately after 6pm and I didn't receive the call. I actually saw them online and sent a prior message to their Skype at 5:47pm saying I have been waiting and no call. I would have called but I wasn't sure how they would react if I did. I hope they will reply in the morning and reconsider.
be hopeful and prayerful as devil can't stop what God have sealed,i feel for you,but believe and your faith would keep you going dear
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 12:46am On Dec 19, 2018
erny11:

Wow, sorry about that, do to take heart. I also lost my chance with them. I just got a rejection mail stating I was unsuccessful as my degree course isnt related enough (I studied Agric Econs) and they have lots of applicants. Of which less than 20% will be admitted.

Well to the next level, I want to apply for Msc Econs in both Kiel University and Trier University

Ah...and there was Masters in Development Economics in University of Applied sciences Berlin. Thats what i applied for and they are not so tough on admission. They most likely would have given you if you had applied. I applied to gottigen for their development course too but i think they needed 36 people and I was no 48 on the ranking. Its tough to get into the school really. In case of next time, try university of applied science berlin for their MIDE( masters in International development and economics). Good luck with your other applications too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by alphamars(m): 12:49am On Dec 19, 2018
Guys all this application has to go along with ielts certificate? Or can well do without it?
Answer needed urgently.. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by felixcater: 4:13am On Dec 19, 2018
You applied as well? I also applied. Am sending a private message to you now

quote author=AKUPSME post=73972743]here[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Danny97: 4:33am On Dec 19, 2018
HillX:
Hello People, God bless everyone for their contribution, Please am in a little dilemma I would like to know if I can book an interview with uni-assist preliminary evaluation letter I received on 26/11/18. My application has been sent to the University of Potsdam for final decisions. It was stated in the letter I can apply for a student applicant visa, would like to know if that is valid for Nigeria, Thank you.

Please what course did you apply for in potsdam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.