Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587903 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 6:09am On Dec 24, 2018
waledora:
Nuclear application.
Is yours showing valid or in process?

its showing valid
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OMOZ1(m): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2018
chidexwap18:

I did also, two different courses

Which courses do you Applied for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OMOZ1(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2018
joshuabless:

Ich

Please I didn't understand your message?

Ich
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OMOZ1(m): 7:23am On Dec 24, 2018
Awilibogy:

Hello OMOZI,

Did u applied directly or through uni-assist?

I Applied direct, what about you?
What is the status of your app?
I just try it for the first time by winter I will use uni assist for more application, if it wasn't successful and is only school I applied.
They no even request for documents. Just filled the form and uploaded the documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by wisdomremz(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2018
please Is all Application to German universities done Online If yes, that means after certifying my documents I have to scan and upload them?

would need a response Asap
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DavisBloom(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2018
OMOZ1:

Please I didn't understand your message?

Ich
Ich=i
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by willsc: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2018
Please guys, someone should respond to this. It will help us in preparation for any that could come ahead
willsc:
Is there anybody here studying materials science at TU Darmstadt or any course at all, please help us throw more light about the assessment test they are talking about and how studying in the school is generally. You will be helping us big deal. Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by PhilJames: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2018
waledora:
I applied to Nuclear application but my status is still showing"in process"
What about yours?

We are in the same boat. I applied for Nuclear applications as well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by PhilJames: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2018
chimax1:
application on the portal is showing valid too. Admission letter roll out beginning of next year according to the mail I got.
Is the mail specific to your course or all courses?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingUCC: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2018
Hello guys,
What do you have to say about my case?
I was interviewed on 13th September, mailed my sponsorship letter to the Embassy on 18th September, the Embassy mailed me back on 28th September to contact my sponsor to correct a mistake on the SL by producing a new one. My sponsor was only gonna be chanced on 22nd October to go for a new one because of the nature of her Job, it was gonna be a long wait but I had no choice.
My AM came on 10th October and one of the documents asked for was a proof that matriculation deadline would be extended for me in case I would have to travel after 5th November.
So the new SL was ready and was mailed to me on 23rd October, I printed it on a concord paper and took it the Embassy alongside my Passport and the other docs same day. I forwarded same SL as a reply to the mail which asked for a new one and also to info@lago.diplo.de the next day. The real copy of the SL got to me later. 1st November was my supposed travel date.
I have sent several mails and called the Embassy severally too. One of the times(in November), the lady operator called a VO to speak to me, she asked for my name, reference number and confirmed the documents I submitted and said they'd work on it. One week later, the operator placed me on hold, came back and said they're working on it, the next week, she said I'd soon hear from them, and this was all in November.
Well, I still didn't hear from them until 12th December when they replied a mail I sent in Deutsche on 10th December, they said I should be assured that all enquiries would be treated, that they couldn't reveal any more details about my status and that I should be a little more patient until they get back to me. I'd also like to state that my admission is for one year, which means I can enrol in either Winter semester 2018 or in Summer semester 2019.

I had to be as detailed as I could so you guys would get a clear picture of the ordeal.

Well, my patience-tank which was initially full has just about 2 cups remaining before I loose it. cool cool

So wetin una thinks say I fit do for this matter as the matter don dey tire me??

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2018
KingUCC:
Hello guys,
I was interviewed on 13th September, mailed my sponsorship letter to the Embassy on 18th September, the Embassy mailed me back on 28th September to contact my sponsor to correct a mistake on the SL by producing a new one. My sponsor was only gonna be chanced on 22nd October to go for a new one because of the nature of her Job, it was gonna be a long wait but I had no choice.
My AM came on 10th October and one of the documents asked for was a proof that matriculation deadline would be extended for me in case I would have to travel after 5th November.
So the new SL was ready and was mailed to me on 23rd October, I printed it on a concord paper and took it the Embassy alongside my Passport and the other docs same day. I forwarded same SL as a reply to the mail which asked for a new one and also to info@lago.diplo.de the next day. The real copy of the SL got to me later. 1st November was my supposed travel date.
I have sent several mails and called the Embassy severally too. One of the times(in November), the lady operator called a VO to speak to me, she asked for my name, reference number and confirmed the documents I submitted and said they'd work on it. One week later, the operator placed me on hold, came back and said they're working on it, the next week, she said I'd soon hear from them, and this was all in November.
Well, I still didn't hear from them until 12th December when they replied a mail I sent in Deutsche on 10th December, they said I should be assured that all enquiries would be treated, that they couldn't reveal any more details about my status and that I should be a little more patient until they get back to me. I'd also like to state that my admission is for one year, which means I can enrol in either Winter semester 2018 or in Summer semester 2019.

I had to be as detailed as I could so you guys would get a clear picture of the ordeal.

Well, my patience-tank which was initially full has just about 2 cups remaining before I loose it. cool cool

So wetin una thinks say I fit do for this matter as the matter don dey tire me??

May we know the school that gives 1year admission and program? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by joshuabless: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2018
KingUCC:
Hello guys,

Since you have two options to one request, I suggest you be patient a little more and make sure the 2cups don't go empty. It will end in praise bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by joshuabless: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2018
OMOZ1:

I Applied direct, what about you?
What is the status of your app?
I just try it for the first time by winter I will use uni assist for more application, if it wasn't successful and is only school I applied.
They no even request for documents. Just filled the form and uploaded the documents.
Mine is even summer sef and it will end by 15th January. I still have few documents yet to be uploaded
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by wisdomremz(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2018
Please can one apply and get admitted for Bsc program with just SSCE n OND n English proficiency test?

is 100level transcript important?

I need urgent reply ..God bless
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by justwise(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2018
honorableseyi:

pm me

Please no more of this here again

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2018
justwise:

Please no more of this here again

Thanks @justwise.
You can't imagine that someone is trying to impersonate HonourableSeyi.

God will expose everyone that have bad intentions.

Please always check the profile of anyone that want to assist you with any payment.
Check the date they register,
Their posts and activities.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by wisdomremz(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
heybaby12:

You can't use either for bsc, except you want to do the foundation class first

Is this applicable to all universities in Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please who applied for International health or public health. I need names of universities that easily offer admission in this courses.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Generous222(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
I just got information that sterling bank can help fund your block account with CBN official rate, if you open account with this code HOB-13450. That is official rate N355/1eur... Pls how true iz this

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by aivewobhor: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
chimax1:
application on the portal is showing valid too. Admission letter roll out beginning of next year according to the mail I got.
which school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Reichtum:

Thanks @justwise.

Please always check the profile of anyone that want to assist you with any payment.

Our able moderator justwise thanks for spoting out this crooks, and reichtum thanks for making it clearer to all and sundry. honestly it's not easy to identify such pseudonames.

sometimes when we say read, it seems as though we are sounding illogical and heartless.

We all need to be very careful of whosoever we are doing financial transactions with. Few days ago someone here complained bitterly of how she was duped here. We don't use to have such gory tales here before now. But it seems they have infiltrated (19 boys).

God help us.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingUCC: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chriswazo:

May we know the school that gives 1year admission and program? Thanks

Bsc Mechanical Engineering,
University of Duisburg-Essen

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingUCC: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
joshuabless:

Since you have two options to one request, I suggest you be patient a little more and make sure the 2cups don't go empty. It will end in praise bro

I appreciate sir.
Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Reichtum:

Thanks @justwise.

I noticed that yesterday

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
KingUCC:

Bsc Mechanical Engineering,
University of Duisburg-Essen

Uni-assist or Direct? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please who applied for masters in International health
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Elonuel(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anyone studying or applied at Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
OMOZ1:
Good evening guys, please I'm new here, but I have been Reading silently.
Please I like to know if anybody Applied, plan to or schooling at Ruhr university Bochum.
I applied for this Summer, I just want partner.

MSc? Course?

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7