Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588011 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
erny11:

MSc? Course?

Pls I will like to know if University of Bochum requires german language certificate to apply foe MSC economics summer 2019. I am a little confused with the application process on the website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Vantades(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Apparently the courses economics courses are taught in german. not completly but most of the courses are in german so you need a ferman certificate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Generous222:
I just got information that sterling bank can help fund your block account with CBN official rate, if you open account with this code HOB-13450. That is official rate N355/1eur... Pls how true iz this
where did you get this information please, am interested. How can I confirm it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
They don't

erny11:

Pls I will like to know if University of Bochum requires german language certificate to apply foe MSC economics summer 2019. I am a little confused with the application process on the website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
PhilJames:

Is the mail specific to your course or all courses?
I don't know bro, the mail I got was from the course supervisor. I applied to biomedical engineering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OMOZ1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
erny11:

MSc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Vantades(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Generous222:
I just got information that sterling bank can help fund your block account with CBN official rate, if you open account with this code HOB-13450. That is official rate N355/1eur... Pls how true iz this

i just sent a message to their costumer support.. expecting a reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingUCC: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chriswazo:

Uni-assist or Direct? Thanks
Direct application

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
heybaby12:

Ask well
First there is no medicine in english
The person has at least a B1/2 in german, so the person entered for the Studienkolleg which is possible with just waec and German B1/2
Yes I know Its not English dear. I don't know about studenkolleg but from the admission letter, they said she's been accepted to study medicine. And I knew of how she went about the application sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by joshuabless: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
sahm4u2nv:

Yes you should ensure you send your documents to Germany as soon as possible, sorry for late response
You can pm me for any enquiries
Good luck to us
I have pm you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ohraykon: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please how do i open account with Deutsche bank?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by happystep(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
It is like every school in Germany is on holiday. Not one replies to messages anymore. When will they resume
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello house in a case someone gets two admission offers and uses one of the offer letter for interview is it compulsory i must get attend the school i used for visa interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
waledora:
I applied to Nuclear application but my status is still showing"in process"
What about yours?

My Mechatronics is showing in process tooo. But i have already been excluded from three other courses. If it is taking this long i believe we have a high chance of getting admission.. Let us get keep hope alive..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by wisdomremz(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
please this is the third time I would be asking question, previously no one has replied or answered my questions... hope its answered this time around.

well I am asking if one can use OND+200level transcript to apply for admission?

also, if no

must the 100level course be related to the course you want to study in Germany? for example I want to study mechanical engineering , can i use NOUN 100level transcript of Applied science since they don't offer mechanical engineering

please I need urgent answer before I start any application... Compliment of the season
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pls E-fam how is the job prospect in Freiburg for a student of Mechanical Engineering..? Tu Freiburg is well ranked but I discovered that it is in the eastern part of Germany....Please gurus in germany help me with this question.. how is the hustle in freiburg?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
chimax1:
nice one. But you have admit for Freiburg. Which are you going to.
My brother i just confuse ooooo. Gurus in the previous part said we should avoid going to east Germany that west is better than east Germany oooo.. But i like the fact that TU Freiburg is one of the to ten University in THE ranking.. But you know say na hustle carry boys go there no be 100% book ooo. I want to know if Freiburg get better pay for hustle?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
OMOZ1:

Please I didn't understand your message?

Ich
HAHAHAHHAHHAHA OMOZI please germany us small small oooooo. Some of us no even de Play class for German language ooo. ICH means I too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DwayneGy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dutchkid:

My brother i just confuse ooooo. Gurus in the previous part said we should avoid going to east Germany that west is better than east Germany oooo.. But i like the fact that TU Freiburg is one of the to ten University in THE ranking.. But you know say na hustle carry boys go there no be 100% book ooo. I want to know if Freiburg get better pay for hustle?
Bro, I understand how you feel. Racism much for there but you know what you're going there for, to hustle. Do your course, get jobs in west germany and move away from there. No matter how bad e be, e no fit worse pass Nigeria bros. School is nice, if you get other offers, you fit go but brother leave this country. There's no way forward here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Reichtum:

Thanks @justwise.
You can't imagine that someone is trying to impersonate HonourableSeyi.

God will expose everyone that have bad intentions.

Please always check the profile of anyone that want to assist you with any payment.
Check the date they register,
Their posts and activities.
Our Elder na him person wan impersonate hmmmmmmm we go...........
Make them no try am oooooo... With all this free sauce and maggi wer them elders dey dish give Frau and Mann dem.. Abeg oooo no body should put gravel in our garry ooo....please

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
DwayneGy:

Bro, I understand how you feel. Racism much for there but you know what you're going there for, to hustle. Do your course, get jobs in west germany and move away from there. No matter how bad e be, e no fit worse pass Nigeria bros. School is nice, if you get other offers, you fit go but brother leave this country. There's no way forward here.
Danke schon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
wisdomremz:
please this is the third time I would be asking question, previously no one has replied or answered my questions... hope its answered this time around.

well I am asking if one can use OND+200level transcript to apply for admission?

also, if no

must the 100level course be related to the course you want to study in Germany? for example I want to study mechanical engineering , can i use NOUN 100level transcript of Applied science since they don't offer mechanical engineering

please I need urgent answer before I start any application... Compliment of the season
Yes boss you 200 level transcript will do the magic.. but just to be safe use your OND and 200 level transcript... If you read previous part a lady reported using only OND to get admission.. But she was the only one who did report success using just OND.. Others who tried using OND only were deny admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by wisdomremz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dutchkid:

Yes boss you 200 level transcript will do the magic.. but just to be safe use your OND and 200 level transcript... If you read previous part a lady reported using only OND to get admission.. But she was the only one who did report success using just OND.. Others who tried using OND only were deny admission.

thanks boss....I would give it a trial with my OND and English proficiency test this year. while I apply for DE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by wisdomremz(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dutchkid:

What do you about getting 100level transcript from NOUN? And must the Course be related to what you want to study in German, cause NOUN doesn't offer engineering.

Also is A-level exam equivalent to the 100level transcript
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by wisdomremz(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dutchkid:

What do you think about getting 100level transcript from NOUN? And must the Course be related to what you want to study in German, cause NOUN doesn't offer engineering.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
wisdomremz:

What do you think about getting 100level transcript from NOUN? And must the Course be related to what you want to study in German, cause NOUN doesn't offer engineering.

It ok boss to use NOUN we have a lot of testimonies on the successes of using NOUN transcript.. I cant authoritatively answer you last question but all i can say is that make sure that you are using a science NOUN transcript e.g Physics to apply for an Engineering course i believe it will give you an edge......Gurus in Germany can give us a better incite?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
wisdomremz:

thanks boss....I would give it a trial with my OND and English proficiency test this year. while I apply for DE
NOUN would have been your best bet ooooo. But if you can get DE fine and good..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OMOZ1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dutchkid:

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA OMOZI please germany us small small oooooo. Some of us no even de Play class for German language ooo. ICH means I too

Okay Sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dutchkid:

Why is west better? What reasons did they give
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harlat29: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kenechill:

Yes it is. I know someone who got admission into the university of gottingen with waec olevels. Medicine for that matter. Not Uniassist.
So admission is possible everywhere once you do the right thing and trust in God

Bro thanks so much i will look deep into i wish someone can put me through
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by styles2009: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
aivewobhor:
Please house I need your ideal on this. I was issued a.m but on submission of my international passport,
my application was rejected based on irregularities on my passport and passport was seized and sent to Nigeria immigration service abuja. I went to immigration to resolve the issue and a new passport was issued to me and a letter of authentication. I sent an appeal to the embassy 3weeks ago and I have receive thier decision on my appeal in German which I have translated to English. I want to know if I am banned and also can I reapply with my new passport and a new application. Also I mailed the alien office in Germany about the irregularities on my passport and they requested a submit a new application. Below is the translation of the letter I received from my appeal. On 05.10.2018 they applied to the Consulate General Lagos to issue a visa for the Federal Republic of Germany for the purpose of studying according to Art. $ 16 of residence permit (hereinafter referred to as Residence Act). For the processing of the visa, the general conditions for granting were met. $ 5 reviewed. According to $ 5 para. 1 no. 2 . residence pays to these eligibility requirements also the absence of basically expulsion. Basically expulsion result in the fulfillment of the conditions of the $ 53 (1) residence. in the case of a public expulsion interest. In contrast to the expulsion itself, the visa procedure does not require a check to see whether the foreigner was able to be deported in Germany without errors. The expulsion facts must be met only objectively. By presenting the Nigerian passport with the number A5043, which was provided on page 6 with four totally counterfeited border checkpoints from Malaysia and Nigeria, as well as on Siete 7 with a totally malnourished visa from Malaysia, they meet the criteria for an expulsion reason, because according to $ 54 (2 ) No. 8 lit. a) residence argues that giving false or incomplete information on obtaining a German residence permit is a serious expulsion interest. Thus, according to the above-mentioned legislation, visas may not normally be issued. The margin of discretion opened by this provision includes the verification of the proportionality of the visa refusal. Since conflicting humanitarian interests and the existence of a protected family relationship are to be answered in the affirmative, the failing decision is proportionate. The discretion does not include the question of intent on presentation of the falsified documents. even if the question of an intentional or negligent act should play a role here, it should be pointed out here that it is the responsibility of the applicant to ascertain the authenticity of his submissive before the application without doubt. Also the topicality of the reason for expulsion is not objectionable, since it deals with the fake ID document about the current passport with which the visa was actually requested and the entry was intended. The application must therefore be rejected further. In addition, it is pointed out that the other conditions for granting, from o.a. Reasons were not finally examined

Germans don't joke with false declarations in front of a public officer.

You stamped your passport using (you know) but forgetting that all airlines keep flight list and probably share it german authorities too. angry

Secondly passports are scanned in every point of entry and yours only got stamps!!!

Bro even if you get a new passport, i think you got a ban already and it might be a Schengen ban.

Next time, don't engage in any false declaration.

Too all reading this few lines, make false declarations and they are waiting for you and them go catch you! tongue
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by honourableseyi: 12:18am On Dec 25, 2018
justwise:

Please no more of this here again

Hello Justwise, please do justice to that moniker. That is not my moniker, my own has "u" inbetween. honourableseyi and not honorableseyi. Good evening everyone, please always check the registration date of anybody coming to inform you that he is honourableseyi on nairaland. Not only that, always check his past posts and be very careful before dealing with anybody claiming to be me here. I have just been alerted by a friend about this ugly development. Merry Christmas. Shalom

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.