Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (589762 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bykz:

Hello shasha et al.. After getting the age declaration from the court, should I attach the both passports (my dad's n mine) to the document or is it for just that process?. Thanks in anticipation

no need
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ujay77: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Please o I sent mail for interview date as early as past 5am today no response at all but I am seeing thàt someone got date today.Please anyone else in my shoe and elders in the house what do you advice I do biko
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bellss: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dear Gurus, pls I got my own age declaration in 2007, it was not typed, hand written and no passport was attached, is it OK or I shld get another one?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adebashy(f): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Frankfurt via Emirates is about 193k for around August ending while it's is about 170k from September 11th.
Really! Am interested in the website u book from but I thought royal air Maroc is cheaper? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bamdexfarms(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hello all, does online enrollment boosts one's chances of securing a date for interview at the embassy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bykz(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Your passport and that of the head of your family needs to be appended on the letter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bellss:
Dear Gurus, pls I got my own age declaration in 2007, it was not typed, hand written and no passport was attached, is it OK or I shld get another one?

Please get another one. You can do this at the high court. Remember that it has to be deposed to by the head of the family. Attach your passport photograph and your dad/mom picture too. Make sure that both pictures gets stamped

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by haybellfire(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chai.... I don miss to register on Page 0 of Chapter 5. I slept on a Bicycle. Admission, AM, easy provision of B.A cash shall be all new Aspirants' portion. Am sure Chapter 6 is gonna meet me in Germany ni Agbara Jesu grin

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Enephkay: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Use the right format and add your email address and phone number. I hope that helps and send it 7-8am

ujay77:
Please o I sent mail for interview date as early as past 5am today no response at all but I am seeing thàt someone got date today.Please anyone else in my shoe and elders in the house what do you advice I do biko

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Adebashy:

Really! Am interested in the website u book from but I thought royal air Maroc is cheaper? Thanks

I used the app.....Emirates App.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gent009: 1:47am On Jun 19, 2018
Guy pls i have a question. if the school you want to apply to for example requested that u apply to the school address. But you went ahead to apply via uni-assistant is there any disadvantages? and which is more efficient? thanks and sorry if the question looks amateurish
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by emblazon: 2:56am On Jun 19, 2018
New testimonies.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 19, 2018
Gent009:
Guy pls i have a question. if the school you want to apply to for example requested that u apply to the school address. But you went ahead to apply via uni-assistant is there any disadvantages? and which is more efficient? thanks and sorry if the question looks amateurish

spank your spank your spank your butt
u need it lol.

wawu
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bamdexfarms(m): 3:53am On Jun 19, 2018
bamdexfarms:
Hello all, does online enrollment boosts one's chances of securing a date for interview at the embassy?

Pls I need your input on this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 5:51am On Jun 19, 2018
simplylekan45:

I don't understand the geospatial quote oh, what if my course is not geospatial related. For those that has done interview what can you say about the motivation letter

In all honesty, am very disappointed with this response of yours. Little wonder why those who are already in Germany hardly respond to issues raised here irrespective of busy schedules. Thanks all the same. All the very best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by atospet(m): 6:34am On Jun 19, 2018
I do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Natalife: 7:02am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=shasha25 post=68615041]

spank your spank your spank your butt
u need it lol.

wawu[/qu

The school requested that u should apply through the website. Applying through uni-assist dose not make sense again. Beside u will pay processing fee. If you have applied through uni-assist pls kindly terminate it and applied through the website if u really want to get admissions

Good morning
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Natalife: 7:05am On Jun 19, 2018
Gent009:

The school requested that u should apply through the website. Applying through uni-assist dose not make sense again. Beside u will pay processing fee. If you have applied through uni-assist pls kindly terminate it and applied through the website if u really want to get admissions

Good morning
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KP123: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2018
Greetings to everyone in here. Please has any one gotten admission letter from Cottbus or Doggendorf?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by atospet(m): 7:06am On Jun 19, 2018
jelmusboy:
Do you have a sponsor already?

I do but he has not been able to book interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by freakky(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Adebashy:

And you should also consider wit Air Maroc your trip will be for 9hrs as a result of the stop over why emirates ranges between 19 hrs to 23 hrs

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Mamtobs:

Please get another one. You can do this at the high court. Remember that it has to be deposed to by the head of the family. Attach your passport photograph and your dad/mom picture too. Make sure that both pictures gets stamped

My age declaration at the Fed high court has only my dad's passport photo.
Hope that's acceptable?
Or must mine be included?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2018
freakky:

And you should also consider wit Air Maroc your trip will be for 9hrs as a result of the stop over why emirates ranges between 19 hrs to 23 hrs

I won’t advice you travel through African airlines. You must likely might regret the experience. I would advice you go with Emirates. My own opinion from my personal experience

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Phineas01(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2018
Reichtum:

My age declaration at the Fed high court has only my dad's passport photo.
Hope that's acceptable?
Or must mine be included?

you dont need any passport on your age declaration form. Its already been stamped and signed by the court.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Omosikiru1992: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2018
Is their anybody who books for appointments this morning have you gotten reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by freakky(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2018
fluxyn:

I won’t advice you travel through African airlines. You must likely might regret the experience. I would advice you go with Emirates. My own opinion from my personal experience
Yeah thanks for the advice i was actually advised the same by a friend also thanks once again i appreciate, emirates it is then
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Omosikiru1992: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2018
Same here bro, have you gotten response too
ujay77:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2018
fluxyn:

From now till Sept 10, Emirates is gonna be 40k cheaper than Air Maroc. From Sept 11, Air Maroc reverts back to 170k while Emirates is 180k. The only edge Air Maroc boast is the short time it takes to get to Frankfurt (half the time it takes Emirates). But then, the experience is the only difference. I have not used either before but heard Air Maroc is always messy and full of bad experiences.

Choice is yours
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mayorelnino(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Bykz:
Part 5 here we are!!!! AM shall fall on us all.
hey bro you heading to Dresden right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by davipod(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2018
Hello guys

Please I need a little help with my application fee payment. I'm applying to 2 schools University of Magdebury (OVGU) and Technical University of ilmenau. I'm required to pay €25 to ilmenau directly and €75 to uniassist. Anyone used to these type of transfer would know the cost implication of this.

To minimize this transfer fee, pls I need someone in Germany who I can just transfer the fees to and would help me send it to the 2 account (since transfer within Germany is free).

Anyone who is in Germany and willing to help can inbox me.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by adedejioluwaseu: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Goodmorning,
Please for those that have gone to submit there passport, what is the evidence that the embassy will give that you came to submit cos i gave it to someone to help me submit. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by GeneralBahdGuy: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2018
Kenthumphz:

I used the app.....Emirates App.
Is ur vissum out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: lecksam(m) and 1 guest(s)