Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588054 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pervic(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:
At this moment I was still not settled, thinking about my passport, how she would react and feeling I ve disqualified myself by my own act of ignorance.

VO: why this course

Told her it was very much related to my undergraduate studies and that it provides a platform for advancement in the fields of AIDS and Cancer.

VO: Why german

I was lost at this moment cos I was really bothered.........
Could not concentrate
I jst had to tell her " Germany has the merits for developing important theories, treatments, technologies and structures that ve led to the Improvements in human lifes. I completely forgot about quality education that comes at a negligible cost. Evrytin for my head don subline.

VO: why not Nigeria?

Me: The course is not available in Nigeria. ( mind you, I never expected this question)

VO: Tell me facts about germany

I said about 8 and stopped, then she asked "is that all?"

I said yes ma, She smiled and was laffing started speaking german with other 2 ladies inside the next office. The other ladies started laffing too. For my mind, na me them dey laff so.. Na die I dey be this ooo

Then she gave me back my passport, printed and gave me visa app receipt, then said, we ll contact u through ur email.

Weeks past and I was expectant. compelled into fasting and praying, I could only wish for a positive outcome. I stopped sniping girls, inshort. Admiring a girl became a taboo for me.

I noticed ppl who had their interviews in May got their AM 3-4 days befor the corresponding date of June. So on 15th, I was so restless, put my data on and off, refreshing my gmail. Oboy!! Nothing show ooo.

Yesterday, I decided to contact the alien office in Bonn but got an email stating they dont ve my data in their database and I should contact the one in Rhein-sieg-kreis which I did.

Jst around 9:40am today, something crawled into my email aggressively asking for my passport, 6 months health insurance and travel date. It was the long awaited AM.

In the end, God be Praised!!!

First of all, I want to say a very big thank you to Baba God, He alone could ve done this for me.

My profound appreciation goes to : honourableseyi, dailydollar, shasha, kenthumphz, nevilbot, doppergangel10, many others whose name/monika might ve skipped me and everyone in this thread... Thankz
And to those still expecting their am, it will all end in Praises... Amen.

Congratulations Bro. More Success Stories awaits U
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:

tanx bro.... urs is coming soon

Congrat!!!!!
Please list out the documents you used to apply for study visa and did you fund your account before the interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osas87(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
shasha25:

congratulations my brother. see u soon

tanx dear....cant wait ... Ur success is already waiting for you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:
At this moment I was still not settled, thinking about my passport, how she would react and feeling I ve disqualified myself by my own act of ignorance.

Told her it was very much related to my undergraduate studies and that it provides a platform for advancement in the fields of AIDS and Cancer.

Could not concentrate
I jst had to tell her " Germany has the merits for developing important theories, treatments, technologies and structures that ve led to the Improvements in human lifes. I completely forgot about quality education that comes at a negligible cost. Evrytin for my head don subline.

Me: The course is not available in Nigeria. ( mind you, I never expected this question)

I said yes ma, She smiled and was laffing started speaking german with other 2 ladies inside the next office. The other ladies started laffing too. For my mind, na me them dey laff so.. Na die I dey be this ooo

Then she gave me back my passport, printed and gave me visa app receipt, then said, we ll contact u through ur email.

Weeks past and I was expectant. compelled into fasting and praying, I could only wish for a positive outcome. I stopped sniping girls, inshort. Admiring a girl became a taboo for me.

I noticed ppl who had their interviews in May got their AM 3-4 days befor the corresponding date of June. So on 15th, I was so restless, put my data on and off, refreshing my gmail. Oboy!! Nothing show ooo.

Yesterday, I decided to contact the alien office in Bonn but got an email stating they dont ve my data in their database and I should contact the one in Rhein-sieg-kreis which I did.

Jst around 9:40am today, something crawled into my email aggressively asking for my passport, 6 months health insurance and travel date. It was the long awaited AM.

First of all, I want to say a very big thank you to Baba God, He alone could ve done this for me.

My profound appreciation goes to : honourableseyi, dailydollar, shasha, kenthumphz, nevilbot, doppergangel10, many others whose name/monika might ve skipped me and everyone in this thread... Thankz
congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osas87(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Harryokoli:

Congrat!!!!!
Please list out the documents you used to apply for study visa and did you fund your account before the interview

tanx bro..

yes funded befor interview

for the documents, checked attached

1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:

Could not concentrate

Congrat bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osas87(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pervic:

Congratulations Bro. More Success Stories awaits U

tanx boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osas87(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:

Congrat bro

tanx boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by RalphVwede(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:

Could not concentrate

Congratulations Osas.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:

tanx bro..

yes funded befor interview

for the documents, checked attached

Thanks for your reply.please did you include any letter in reference to work experience and professional training?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dania30(f): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:

Could not concentrate

awww! congrats dear
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onyi2728(f): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:

Could not concentrate

Congratulations dear. Go to Deutscheland and succeed.
It is well with all others hoping to God for their miracle. Sometimes good things doesn’t come easy. It will end in praise!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:
#####Boring But interesting and worth reading#####

first came in contact with this thread in mid 2017. I decided to apply for summer but couldnt find any course related to my undergraduate program. I then decided to apply for Biomedical engineering.

GBAM!!! I was given a capital rejection letter by January 2018. I decided to chill first since I was waiting for IELTS result which I wrote on 6/1/2018. IELTS came out, made 7.0... This encouraged me to applying for winter. This time arround, there were serveral courses of my choice. Applied for 4 programs in H-BRS, uni Bonn, Uni ULM and Jena. got admitted into H-BRS and was rejected by uni Bonn amd ULM. Still waiting for jena up till this moment.

Fast forward to my interview 18/05/2018:

had a 2-day journey prior to my interview. lodged at a hotel inside bonny Cantonment.

Got to the embassy around past 6am, those passport guys tried to persuade me into taking anoda set of passport photograhs but I adamant in my refusal to change my mind not knowing I was not carrying the right passport spec. Mind you, I tried opening the link to the passport spec several times but to little or no avail, the network was always messing me up. I asked here about the spec and I got a reply "35 by 45". I didnt know my face was suppose to cover about 80% of the passport.

Few minutes befor 7am, mr paulinus arrived, called out to those of us for student visa. We were about 3 at that time so he decided to attend to the 3 of us.

He gave instruction to the first guy, came to me and shouted, "did I ask you to stand there? I will chase u out of this place"

For my mind I don enter.. Then I adjust.
He took my application forms and my appointment email printout (placed inside my international passport) and placed them on 3 chairs without saying a word to me. He went to the first guy again, asked for declaration accordin to page 54 blah blah blah, the guy brought them out and placed on the already arranged app forms.
I brought out the declaration forms, trying to arrange them when He came shouting at me " I told you befor, original here, photocopy here, my friend leave this place". For my mind, I say I don die... Chai!!!
Na him I waka like confused person go back ooo....

After every every, I scaled through and went inside then I realised that my passport was not of the right spec. This time, see sweat for my body. I come be like who nor well. The guy next to me tried to calm me down after I told him about the passport foto issue but I pray ooo, I was still disturbed.

Finally I wad called into room 4 where I was interviewed by a young Nigerian lady.

VO: Goodmorning

Me: Goodmorning ma (my situation humble me finish)

VO: let me ve ur original documents. And the photocopies.

V.O : Masters or Bsc

Me: Masters ma

V.O: ve u funded

Me: yes ma

VO: ve you learnt the language?

Me: I am learning through youtube and
google translator ( stammering)

VO: what school?

Me : Hochschule Bonn Rhein sieg (pronounced the Hochshule like a proper nigerian)

She looked at me and said " and you said you have been learning the language? Dont worry, let me get it from your admission letter.

Congrats bro
So the passport spec wasn't an issue.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mayorelnino(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:

Could not concentrate

congratulations.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ezekielidoko: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:

Could not concentrate

Congratulations bro, wish you all the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:

Could not concentrate

congrats man.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rhomio: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
KP123:
Greetings to everyone in here. Please has any one gotten admission letter from Cottbus or Doggendorf?

I got admitted to Cottbus and received my admission letter last week.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Braket: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Well, the only regret I see here is the food. Do I blame him. Me too, been the bush man wey I be, I have prepared for that. After all, can't a brother fast in peace again.... lol.

But as for the experience of the flight, my brother leave am, it's way better than Ethiopian. By the way, cost wise, Ethiopian Airways and Air Maroc cost more for August. They are only cheap during September.

Finally, the determinant of which flight to go with is always the cost first, duration of trip. Experience is the last. As for me, Emirates ticks all for me for late August.

Enjoy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by GeneralBahdGuy: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:

Could not concentrate

congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:

Could not concentrate

Congratulations brother. So happy for you. We all meeting there jare.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KP123: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
I have been expecting to hear from them since beginning of this month. Let me hoping on getting mine soon. So wats the next step for you now?
Rhomio:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Richiebay(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
congratulations bro..pls i need to ask you some few questions, my interview is august 16

osas87:

first came in contact with this thread in mid 2017. I decided to apply for summer but couldnt find any course related to my undergraduate program. I then decided to apply for Biomedical engineering.

GBAM!!! I was given a capital rejection letter by January 2018. I decided to chill first since I was waiting for IELTS result which I wrote on 6/1/2018. IELTS came out, made 7.0... This encouraged me to applying for winter. This time arround, there were serveral courses of my choice. Applied for 4 programs in H-BRS, uni Bonn, Uni ULM and Jena. got admitted into H-BRS and was rejected by uni Bonn amd ULM. Still waiting for jena up till this moment.

had a 2-day journey prior to my interview. lodged at a hotel inside bonny Cantonment.

Got to the embassy around past 6am, those passport guys tried to persuade me into taking anoda set of passport photograhs but I adamant in my refusal to change my mind not knowing I was not carrying the right passport spec. Mind you, I tried opening the link to the passport spec several times but to little or no avail, the network was always messing me up. I asked here about the spec and I got a reply "35 by 45". I didnt know my face was suppose to cover about 80% of the passport.

Few minutes befor 7am, mr paulinus arrived, called out to those of us for student visa. We were about 3 at that time so he decided to attend to the 3 of us.

He gave instruction to the first guy, came to me and shouted, "did I ask you to stand there? I will chase u out of this place"

He took my application forms and my appointment email printout (placed inside my international passport) and placed them on 3 chairs without saying a word to me. He went to the first guy again, asked for declaration accordin to page 54 blah blah blah, the guy brought them out and placed on the already arranged app forms.
I brought out the declaration forms, trying to arrange them when He came shouting at me " I told you befor, original here, photocopy here, my friend leave this place". For my mind, I say I don die... Chai!!!

After every every, I scaled through and went inside then I realised that my passport was not of the right spec. This time, see sweat for my body. I come be like who nor well. The guy next to me tried to calm me down after I told him about the passport foto issue but I pray ooo, I was still disturbed.

Finally I wad called into room 4 where I was interviewed by a young Nigerian lady.

Me : Hochschule Bonn Rhein sieg (pronounced the Hochshule like a proper nigerian)

She looked at me and said " and you said you have been learning the language? Dont worry, let me get it from your admission letter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rhomio: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
KP123:
I have been expecting to hear from them since beginning of this month. Let me hoping on getting mine soon. So wats the next step for you now?

Don't be too worry bro, they will surely issue yours this week by God grace and you can as well contact them to know what is causing delay.

My Next Step:

I need someone to give me the correct german embassy LAGOS email address to Legalise/certify my document before i move to the visa application stage. If you have the correct german embassy email for document legalisation, please share it with me.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Azdof(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:

Which course did you get admitted into? What did you study in Nigeria and grade on German scale?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by simplylekan45(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
I mailed fintiba concerning the 9009 amount in my blocked account. They rectified it and the amount now is 8829

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AgentONE(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rhomio:

Pls which program and when did uniassist forward your application to the school?
A friend is waiting for a response from them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rhomio: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
AgentONE:

Pls which program and when did uniassist forward your application to the school?
A friend is waiting for a response from them

MSc. Environmental and Resource Management (ERM) - Cottbus

Actually, i applied last year but was unable resume for last year admission. So am just going for the winter 2018 admission.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AgentONE(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rhomio:

Actually, i applied last year but was unable resume for last year admission. So am just going for the winter 2018 admission.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kingson16(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Me too. The corresponding date in June has past. That was last week Friday. Up till now, I haven't gotten any mail. Do you suggest I write to the alien office in germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rhomio: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
AgentONE:

Thanks

Please can you tell me more about how to legalise my document from the german embassy in lagos.

thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KP123: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Amen my brother. We should keep in touch as we are likely heading to the same school.
Again I did all my application through uniassit and I contacted uniassit to find out why I haven't gotten any response yet but haven't gotten a reply yet. Though the status of the admission on the uniassit portal said "application forwarded to to the school"
Should I still contact the school directly?
Here is the website for the Lagos Consulate
http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/

Rhomio:

Don't be too worry bro, they will surely issue yours this week by God grace and you can as well contact them to know what is causing delay.

My Next Step:

I need someone to give me the correct german embassy LAGOS email address to Legalise/certify my document before i move to the visa application stage. If you have the correct german embassy email for document legalisation, please share it with me.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KP123: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
This is actually the program am waiting for
Rhomio:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.