Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588255 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rhomio: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
KP123:
Amen my brother. We should keep in touch as we are likely heading to the same school.
Again I did all my application through uniassit and I contacted uniassit to find out why I haven't gotten any response yet but haven't gotten a reply yet. Though the status of the admission on the uniassit portal said "application forwarded to to the school"
Should I still contact the school directly?
Here is the website for the Lagos Consulate
http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/

I can share a contact with you at BTU who can share with you latest status of your application. I already sent you a PM, get in touch through email please.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rhomio:

MSc. Environmental and Resource Management (ERM) - Cottbus

Actually, i applied last year but was unable resume for last year admission. So am just going for the winter 2018 admission.
please it it possible to defer winter admission to next year summer?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
Phineas01:

you dont need any passport on your age declaration form. Its already been stamped and signed by the court.

of course You need to attach a passport photograph on your age declaration form because the passport photograph will be stamped.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by maxxhanzel: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hello guys.

I'm Hanzel. I got admitted at RWTH Aachen. I'm still awaiting admission at RUB, TUM and THI.

Die admission I'm targeting is the 1frm TUM.
I recently lost my major sponsor for BA and I became stranded as my appointment date is approaching.

Does anyone know hw I can obtain support for the remainder of about 60% of my block account cost.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hulkimiliano(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
diego2015:
passua,kassel and kiel
My guy which course did u apply to in Passau and kasel respectively and when did uniassist send ur docs?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osas87(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Harryokoli:

Thanks for your reply.please did you include any letter in reference to work experience and professional training?

jst my internship appointment letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osas87(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
dania30:

awww! congrats dear

tanx dearie
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osas87(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Onyi2728:

Congratulations dear. Go to Deutscheland and succeed.
It is well with all others hoping to God for their miracle. Sometimes good things doesn’t come easy. It will end in praise!

Amen dear
and you too
God be praised
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smoothvee(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
waledora:
Anyone heading to TU Dresden or FU Berlin?

Gotten an admission from fu berlin dear? I’m still waiting on them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osas87(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
Reichtum:

Congrats bro
So the passport spec wasn't an issue.

cant tell.....
my VO was a good person though
some might ve rejected it at the spot
so do the right thing bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osas87(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
Richiebay:
congratulations bro..pls i need to ask you some few questions, my interview is august 16

no p bro, I ve replied ur PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hulkimiliano(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sorry I have a question here I submitted Letter of English proficiency to Uniassist d 1st time I applied but it was addressed to the school not uniassist does it mean I have to get another letter if am applying to other schools or d Letter stands for d remaining schools

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:

jst my internship appointment letter

Were you on an internship While you went on your study visa interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Zeus201(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:
At this moment I was still not settled, thinking about my passport, how she would react and feeling I ve disqualified myself by my own act of ignorance.

VO: why this course

Told her it was very much related to my undergraduate studies and that it provides a platform for advancement in the fields of AIDS and Cancer.

VO: Why german

I was lost at this moment cos I was really bothered.........
Could not concentrate
I jst had to tell her " Germany has the merits for developing important theories, treatments, technologies and structures that ve led to the Improvements in human lifes. I completely forgot about quality education that comes at a negligible cost. Evrytin for my head don subline.

VO: why not Nigeria?

Me: The course is not available in Nigeria. ( mind you, I never expected this question)

VO: Tell me facts about germany

I said about 8 and stopped, then she asked "is that all?"

I said yes ma, She smiled and was laffing started speaking german with other 2 ladies inside the next office. The other ladies started laffing too. For my mind, na me them dey laff so.. Na die I dey be this ooo

Then she gave me back my passport, printed and gave me visa app receipt, then said, we ll contact u through ur email.

Weeks past and I was expectant. compelled into fasting and praying, I could only wish for a positive outcome. I stopped sniping girls, inshort. Admiring a girl became a taboo for me.

I noticed ppl who had their interviews in May got their AM 3-4 days befor the corresponding date of June. So on 15th, I was so restless, put my data on and off, refreshing my gmail. Oboy!! Nothing show ooo.

Yesterday, I decided to contact the alien office in Bonn but got an email stating they dont ve my data in their database and I should contact the one in Rhein-sieg-kreis which I did.

Jst around 9:40am today, something crawled into my email aggressively asking for my passport, 6 months health insurance and travel date. It was the long awaited AM.

In the end, God be Praised!!!

First of all, I want to say a very big thank you to Baba God, He alone could ve done this for me.

My profound appreciation goes to : honourableseyi, dailydollar, shasha, kenthumphz, nevilbot, doppergangel10, many others whose name/monika might ve skipped me and everyone in this thread... Thankz
And to those still expecting their am, it will all end in Praises... Amen.

Bro, your story is a pure inspiration and a testimony, I thank God for you. i wish you great success in Deutschland.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kamps: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:
At this moment I was still not settled, thinking about my passport, how she would react and feeling I ve disqualified myself by my own act of ignorance.

Told her it was very much related to my undergraduate studies and that it provides a platform for advancement in the fields of AIDS and Cancer.

Could not concentrate
I jst had to tell her " Germany has the merits for developing important theories, treatments, technologies and structures that ve led to the Improvements in human lifes. I completely forgot about quality education that comes at a negligible cost. Evrytin for my head don subline.

Me: The course is not available in Nigeria. ( mind you, I never expected this question)

I said yes ma, She smiled and was laffing started speaking german with other 2 ladies inside the next office. The other ladies started laffing too. For my mind, na me them dey laff so.. Na die I dey be this ooo

Then she gave me back my passport, printed and gave me visa app receipt, then said, we ll contact u through ur email.

Weeks past and I was expectant. compelled into fasting and praying, I could only wish for a positive outcome. I stopped sniping girls, inshort. Admiring a girl became a taboo for me.

I noticed ppl who had their interviews in May got their AM 3-4 days befor the corresponding date of June. So on 15th, I was so restless, put my data on and off, refreshing my gmail. Oboy!! Nothing show ooo.

Yesterday, I decided to contact the alien office in Bonn but got an email stating they dont ve my data in their database and I should contact the one in Rhein-sieg-kreis which I did.

Jst around 9:40am today, something crawled into my email aggressively asking for my passport, 6 months health insurance and travel date. It was the long awaited AM.

First of all, I want to say a very big thank you to Baba God, He alone could ve done this for me.

My profound appreciation goes to : honourableseyi, dailydollar, shasha, kenthumphz, nevilbot, doppergangel10, many others whose name/monika might ve skipped me and everyone in this thread... Thankz

Indeed God gats your back.. This is a Miracle
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
simplylekan45:
I mailed fintiba concerning the 9009 amount in my blocked account. They rectified it and the amount now is 8829
which medium did you use to contact them could you share please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kamps: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hulkimiliano:
Sorry I have a question here I submitted Letter of English proficiency to Uniassist d 1st time I applied but it was addressed to the school not uniassist does it mean I have to get another letter if am applying to other schools or d Letter stands for d remaining schools

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! ..When next you are going to collect another one. Just make sure it is address "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN"..so you can use it for any applications.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dammy112: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
I need an help, I want to do certification at the embassy and Its been booked till Monday next week and I would like if anyone has any idea of certification at the High court in Ikeja. I would like to certify the documents tomorrow. Thank you. I did certification through notary last time but I would like it to be certified by the court this time around. Anyone with any contact.Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hulkimiliano:

My guy which course did u apply to in Passau and kasel respectively and when did uniassist send ur docs?

Waiting for Kassel oooo. Jena a till july

Kassel said it would take around 3 weeks after getting vpd from uniassist before they get back to me. They got my vpd on the 4th of June
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ezyp(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rhomio:

I need someone to give me the correct german embassy LAGOS email address to Legalise/certify my document before i move to the visa application stage. If you have the correct german embassy email for document legalisation, please share it with me.

Thank you.
Why would you want to certify your documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Congrats osas. Deutschland all the way
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hulkimiliano:

I don't think its necessary, since uni-assist z d one processing for the two school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AgentONE(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rhomio:

Please can you tell me more about how to legalise my document from the german embassy in lagos.

thanks.
Do u mean "certification"?
Cos I haven't heard of a case of legalization in German study matters
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bergoglio(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Please guys can someone help me with application link to any university is Germany offering International business management please i can't find it. Please it's for bachelor's degree oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bergoglio:
Please guys can someone help me with application link to any university is Germany offering International business management please i can't find it. Please it's for bachelor's degree oo

hochshule Bonn Rhein sieg
international business. bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bergoglio:

international management
deggendorf institute of technology
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by simplylekan45(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
Palla:
which medium did you use to contact them could you share please

Just reply the mail they sent to you alerting you that your account is ready. State that you want to do there. Fintiba bank will rectify it for you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
osas87:

Could not concentrate

congrats bro go and succeed in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Wonuola8(f): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone,Been trying to get through to the Embassy to fix an appointment date for the visa interview,They haven't replied since last week Wednesday,kept resending twice now...yet no reply am so worried,Sent it appropriately with the necessary docs needed to be attached,Just wanna know if am not the only one facing such encounter...and the enrollment date stated in the admission letter is for 17th_21st September ohhh...what do y'all think I should do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
simplylekan45:

Just reply the mail they sent to you alerting you that your account is ready. State that you want to do there. Fintiba bank will rectify it for you
OK Thx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osas87(m): 4:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Harryokoli:

Were you on an internship While you went on your study visa interview

No bro, did my internship around
mid 2016 to mid 2017
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Cay24: 4:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Good morning, please what is the email to send your blocked account confirmation after your interview. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.