Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587541 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yeside20:
Got admission into Hochschule Kaiserslautern, campus is in Zweibrucken. Google doesn't even have anything to say about the Zweibrucken city. I love small cities, but this just seems too small with no info to even arm myself with concerning student jobs or accomodation. Looking for someone with any info on the city pls.
quote author=Kenthumphz post=74500420]

Go to facebook and search for their group/pages
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Pls did anyone apply for MSc in Sustainable international Agric in Georg August Uni Gottingen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ezyp:

When you get to germany you confirmed to them that you are in germany and when you get your monthly pay, they deduct the monthly fee

How much is the monthly fee?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2019
Benfaco:
Good evening people
Please I just opened a fintiba account but I haven't funded yet.
Will they start their monthly deduction immediately I open the account or when I get to Germany?
From when you fund

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2019
Chriswazo:

How much is the monthly fee?

You will be getting 715.10 you calculated 720.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2019
heybaby12:

You will be getting 715.10 you calculated 720.

Is alright, thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 6:19am On Jan 07, 2019
erny11:
Pls did anyone apply for MSc in Sustainable international Agric in Georg August Uni Gottingen?
No I didn't but I don't mind applying if the application is still open for summer 19

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 7:17am On Jan 07, 2019
heybaby12:

If they check each individual school their interested in. The school will tell you when you expect admission letter.
When I read my school gives admission as you apply. I tried I sent documents jan 16th got the 18th got admission 20 or 21st . . Thats jan for winter...
It's all there 90% of the time
Which school did you apply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Troy365: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2019
chuddysambo:
Please has anyone funded blocked account from a dollar domicilliary account?
I asked my account officer and he told me it was possible. I sent part of the money from my dollar account on the 31st of december. It hasn't reflected in the account yet. Now i am hearing that i made a mistake. That it must be done in euros.
Any good should help me out with clarification.

Thank you.

Relax Bros, it should reflect. i also did mine with a dollar Dom acct. the bank wld convert and credit your Blocked Account.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2019
sahm4u2nv:

No I didn't but I don't mind applying if the application is still open for summer 19

Thanks

The application is only open for winter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2019
erny11:

The application is only open for winter
Ok thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onyxqueen: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2019
Onyxqueen:
Hey guys, I just registered on nl today though have read through for quite so period now. I'm planning on applying for ws 2019. I studied electrical/electronic engr. Converting my cgpa to German grade scale, it comes down to 2.6. I have searched through study.de as well as daad.de and found passau university which I can conveniently apply to meeting their requirement. Please if anyone knows which school my 2.6 will be accepted in related field should kindly assist. Danke!

Any help yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by CuteCeo: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2019
Is there any one here that schools in Hannover?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2019
CuteCeo:
Is there any one here that schools in Hannover?
I have a few friends there. What do you want to know?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jiugo(f): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2019
pls can someone put me through on this Germany scholarship stuff? i dont seem to understand the process..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jiugo(f): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2019
Pls can someone help me?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pentagonparagon: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2019
*Please those that had their interview today inbox me 08167685067 let's await AM together* grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by uptimum123(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Please can I use Gce in place of Waec?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by STUMCH: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Good afternoon,

How do we go about the prepaid envelope thing. Just got one from nipost, don't know if I should get some stamps on it
Please those that have gone for the interview, I'll appreciate your help with this.

And I'll also want to know if academic transcript is required as it wasn't stated on the the German embassy site.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pentagonparagon: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
STUMCH:
Good afternoon,

How do we go about the prepaid envelope thing. Just got one from nipost, don't know if I should get some stamps on it
Please those that have gone for the interview, I'll appreciate your help with this.

And I'll also want to know if academic transcript is required as it wasn't stated on the the German embassy site.
About the prepaid envelope once u go to any courier company and tell them that u want to buy a prepaid envelope for embassy they will know what to do and it does not bear any stamp rather a receipt inside a transparent nylon attached the courier bag and one is giving to u to use and track the parcel.

Second for the academic transcript it is needed just remember that any doc on the checklist that applies to u must be provided to aviod marking ur application as incomplete

Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
What's ur location?

emekaD3:
I need to send documents to 2 Different locations in Germany, i plan to use DHL or TNT is there a way i can pay only once? is anyone sending docs to uniassist we can share costs
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kuchiowong(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Goldenventures:
I have a few friends there. What do you want to know?
Pls how about OVGU at Magdeburg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kuchiowong:

Pls how about OVGU at Magdeburg
If you don't ask a specific question I won't be able to help you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
I went to certify documents at Federal high court, and was told it's 500 naira per page .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by badmus306(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
emekaD3:
I need to send documents to 2 Different locations in Germany, i plan to use DHL or TNT is there a way i can pay only once? is anyone sending docs to uniassist we can share costs
Pm.me bro, I'm sending to uniassist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by djlaqua91(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
npmi:
I went to certify documents at Federal high court, and was told it's 500 naira per page .

Abuja?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
erny11:
Isn't this winter only?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Onyxqueen:

Any help yet?
What did u study
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
sahm4u2nv:

Ok thanks
Seems the both of u studied agriculture as Bsc? What schools have u both applied this summer, let me apply too abeg
Cc @erny11
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by k1ngsley2: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Guys please am finding it difficult to fund my block Account at once... please which bank and method do I use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.