Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587534 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yeside20: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Got admission into Hochschule Kaiserslautern, campus is in Zweibrucken. Google doesn't even have anything to say about the Zweibrucken city. I love small cities, but this just seems too small with no info to even arm myself with concerning student jobs or accomodation. Looking for someone with any info on the city pls.
quote author=Kenthumphz post=74500420][/quote]

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by emekaD3(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hey guys can anyone recommend a german school with low tuition (less than 2000 Euros)? I believe they will process admissions faster
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
chimax1:
how far bro, any news from Aachen yet?
Nothing yet oooo
But let us be hopeful sha anytime from now news go come..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
emekaD3:
Hey guys can anyone recommend a german school with low tuition (less than 2000 Euros)? I believe they will process admissions faster

Daad.de will help you
Most school in Germany are tuition free.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
npmi:

The school said documents certified by lawyers, individuals, pastors will not be accepted

Perhaps you should just go to High court or German embassy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
emekaD3:

Pay me 500 Euros out of that money and i'd do it. 1000 with admission application sef join.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
emekaD3:

university of Stuttgart
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chaiii, pls I don't know ooo.
My uncle just told me he has gotten the SL, he sent the soft copy to me and later sent the hard copy too.

victree007:

Please can you assist with the particular office in Berlin your uncle got the SL from? So I can pass the information to my sponsor and save him the stress of going to other cities biko.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
waledora:
Chaiii, pls I don't know ooo.
My uncle just told me he has gotten the SL, he sent the soft copy to me and later sent the hard copy too.

Alright thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Quidaquo: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kenthumphz:

Pay me 500 Euros out of that money and i'd do it. 1000 with admission application sef join.
I think he asking cos he feels such schools release admission/rejection letters faster. So he's asking cos of interview booking
That's what I think tho

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gcapable(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Does the applicant need a visa for a long-term stay of more than 3 months (for a language course or a degree, or for Syrian refugees with family in Berlin)?

If so, please submit your declaration of commitment to:
Sachgebiet IV B 1 des LABO, Lise-Meitner-Straße 1, 10589 Berlin-Charlottenburg.

Normally the sponsor sends his/her documents to the email
IV_B1_GPF@labo.berlin.de for pre-checking, after which an appointment is made.

acedboss:
Thanks for the info. could you kindly drop the address of the long term SL office in Berlin so that he can pass it on to his Sponsor?

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kuchiowong(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
princetigris:
where you able to get an appointment date with the letter sent to you by OVGU Magdeburg?
Even without it,you don't necessarily need the admission letter to book appointment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Quidaquo:

I think he asking cos he feels such schools release admission/rejection letters faster. So he's asking cos of interview booking
That's what I think tho

Just quipping. All the same i think he can still find such schools on daad.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Isoiso: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Compliments of the season house!

I thank almighty God for his grace and mercy that have made us see this beautiful year of His engrafted word. - James 1:21.
And may it be unto us according to His word - Luke 1:38.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Isoiso: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please, gurus in the house, kindly help with the below.

Can the invitation letter from someone in Bremen covers for study in schools at Kleve and Köln?

I'm asking because I'm about to pay the processing fees for schools to UNI assist.

Thanks for your quick response.

Isoiso:
Compliments of the season house!

I thank almighty God for his grace and mercy that have made us see this beautiful year of His engrafted word. - James 1:21.
And may it be unto us according to His word - Luke 1:38.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Generous222(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Guyz, hope i can use my old Intl passport as biographical old document.. Issued 2012
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onyxqueen: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hey guys, I just registered on nl today though have read through for quite so period now. I'm planning on applying for ws 2019. I studied electrical/electronic engr. Converting my cgpa to German grade scale, it comes down to 2.6. I have searched through study.de as well as daad.de and found passau university which I can conveniently apply to meeting their requirement. Please if anyone knows which school my 2.6 will be accepted in related field should kindly assist. Danke!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by emekaD3(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
I need to send documents to 2 Different locations in Germany, i plan to use DHL or TNT is there a way i can pay only once? is anyone sending docs to uniassist we can share costs

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Dannyozs:
thanks a lot, for how much did aboki sell to u?
This was in June, 417
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Highbeeyajibola:
Happy new year to all my e families, been long am here, I wish everyone a successful year
Where this one come from.
Are you back to base, you no see my missed calls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
temitayoolu:
Please where can I get Nigerian food or something similar so I can cook here in Berlin. The indomie I brought is gonna finish soon. embarassed cry
This my village I can see yam,p/oil, plantain, Nigerian indomine then it's you in Berlin. You just have to check. AFRICSN shop most dey or check Asian shops
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
temitayoolu:
Please where can I get Nigerian food or something similar so I can cook here in Berlin. The indomie I brought is gonna finish soon. embarassed cry
This my village I can see yam,p/oil, plantain, Nigerian indomine then it's you in Berlin. You just have to check. AFRICAN shop most dey or check Asian shops
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gringos:

Still on this..... It's urgent
Don't bother.
Except another route not uni direct
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
physle:
please help a soul out how are you people booking appointment please im kinda confused.
Just the previous page someone said how one can go about this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kenthumphz:

Lol..

My dear na the way, as them no one read..
If you want to succeed READ READ READ . I can't talk more than that.
I don turn agent from reading this thread. Took me less than 2month to read from part 1. And joined in part 3 two years back. Pleas please read.

NOTE: Please if you have not read don't send me PM.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Generous222:
Guyz, hope i can use my old Intl passport as biographical old document.. Issued 2012
Yes it's more than 5 years,my friend used that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Quidaquo:

That's what I think tho
If they check each individual school their interested in. The school will tell you when you expect admission letter.
When I read my school gives admission as you apply. I tried I sent documents jan 16th got the 18th got admission 20 or 21st . . Thats jan for winter...
It's all there 90% of the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onyxqueen: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
heybaby12:

If they check each individual school their interested in. The school will tell you when you expect admission letter.
When I read my school gies admission as you apply. I tried I sent documents jan 16th got the 18th got admission 20 or 21st . . Thats jan for winter...
It's all there 90% of the time

Pls what school is that?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hey guys.

If you pay the normal fintina blocked amount plus the extras that now adds up to 8829 euros, will fintiba also issue an health insurance certificate for you with that package or there is another package for that?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ezyp(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
modupejay:
Hey guys.

If you pay the normal fintina blocked amount plus the extras that now adds up to 8829 euros, will fintiba also issue an health insurance certificate for you with that package or there is another package for that?
Another package.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Benfaco: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Good evening people
Please I just opened a fintiba account but I haven't funded yet.
Will they start their monthly deduction immediately I open the account or when I get to Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ezyp(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Benfaco:
Good evening people
Please I just opened a fintiba account but I haven't funded yet.
Will they start their monthly deduction immediately I open the account or when I get to Germany?
When you get to germany you confirmed to them that you are in germany and when you get your monthly pay, they deduct the monthly fee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.