Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (590593 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kingkingsley(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2019
Deustchemann:

Perhaps it's best you wait for winter.... You'll be more organized and you'll also have more time to prepare.
Just my own suggestion tho.

I PM YOU SIR

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2019
seyipeters:
Please who is going for bsc again and who's headed hamburg or can you recommend any other good school for Information and communication engineering . Thanks

What do you want to know about HAW Hamburg?
ask your question(s).

you can check out: Communication and Information Engineering, BSc
Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kamp-Lintfort.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ernestjino(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2019
Ndkings1:

Which course?
MA in International relations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ernestjino(m): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2019
AKUPSME:

It means your application is still being processed,
But if you have a good grade, and the program of intended study is in line/connected someway to your previous Study, you should certainly be admitted
thanks, that's good to hear, my Gp is ok, first degree in political science
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2019
Dutch2018:
Hello my good e-fam,
I applied for Visa interview since Last year for winter semester.
My document is still at the embassy.
The foreign office responded to my last mail that embassy will soon contact me.
My problem is that the semester will end this week. Though the school said I can transfer some credits.
Will I have issue at German immigration on arrival as they may say that the semester is over?
Will my last year enrollment be accepted or they will need additional document?

Secondly, my supervisor in the office got a Visa for PhD in Berlin but I noticed that the flight she booked is Dusseldorf instead of Berlin.
She said her in law lives there and she wants to spend some time before heading to Berlin.
Will that not cause problem for her?

I don't know if I read correctly, some people say you should just head directly to school before branching. I was telling her she should have booked to Berlin and use train to Dusseldorf.
What do you guys think?

Please no vex if the question is childish
Cc: honourableseyi.
Cc: Eke40seven
Cc: justwise
Haybaby

I don't think any of these is an issue.
you can travel to any city and locate your school.
As long as you have your visa, book to any city you like.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2019
Opinionator:
Whether you've gotten admitted or not, just book an appointment. They only ask for passport number and email address. You should have gotten your admission letter before the appointment date. Worst comes to worst, you cancel a week before.

I discourage this Bro.
Get your admission letter 1st and book your appointment.
Many slots will be wasted if your advice is followed just as it happened last year.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Billyjim: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2019
If you looking for an accomodation in Berlin from march ending till April ending, kindly PM me pls.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2019
Billyjim:
If you looking for an accomodation in Berlin from march ending till April ending, kindly PM me pls.

Hello man , I sent you Pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Billyjim: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2019
Mikehk2:

Hello man , I sent you Pm

You can check now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by pompido: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2019
Ogoonna:

Man I thought about this when i got that email and didn’t respond to them immediately because i had to make the right decision, but seeing as it is now i don’t know what is right, I didn’t want to risk losing the appeal that’s why I didn’t go for it and it was a bid odd that the embass Even suggested it themselves because I never onced mentioned I wanted to appeal in the firsts email i only told them i wanted a date for another appointment..but i would try this and see how it goes.
Thank you bro, thanks

Appeal is the only response to a visa application rejection! You had zero chance of losing the appeal because the rejection was not as a result of your performance or false documents. The reason was due to incomplete admission document sent by the school.

By opting for a new appointment date, you were initiating a completely new application process different from the one you were given a rejection. My guess is that they did not respond because they expect you to book another appointment via their portal again.

Wishing you the best.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chekz169: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2019
Hi, Pls has anyone experienced this Online Entry Examination by Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences?

Pls sort of question should one expect??

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chekz169: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2019
chekz169:
Hi, Pls has anyone experienced this Online Entry Examination by Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences?

Pls sort of question should one expect??

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chekz169: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2019
chekz169:

Pls sort of question should one expect?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DwayneGy(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2019
Does handwritten letter of motivation for German embassy need to contain my address and theirs?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2019
DwayneGy:
Does handwritten letter of motivation for German embassy need to contain my address and theirs?
Mine does. I think it should

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2019
Please can you present your student copy transcript to the Consulate even though it says "This student's transcript copy is not a substitute for official transcript for university transfer"

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2019
Those whose schools don't issue student copy, how did you apply to multiple universities please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2019
Reichtum:

I discourage this Bro.
Get your admission letter 1st and book your appointment.
Many slots will be wasted if your advice is followed just as it happened last year.

Right now, the earliest application date one can get is mid-March which is just about a month from the enrollment deadline of most schools. Keep in mind that not every school gives an extension. So imagine schools handing out admissions in February. What then should that applicant do?

PS: why do people assume almost everyone here is a guy? I'm not a "bro" please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by PstTobi: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
Good day everyone, please i got some schools like (3) that accepts english proficiency letter, but they all need me to apply through uniassist,please can i get a school that accepts English proficiency letter and also apply for admission without uniassist.
Please have read a lot that's how i got the schools that accepts english proficiency. Am just trying to avoid expenses,i don't have that 46k. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
PstTobi:
Good day everyone, please i got some schools like (3) that accepts english proficiency letter, but they all need me to apply through uniassist,please can i get a school that accepts English proficiency letter and also apply for admission without uniassist.
Please have read a lot that's how i got the schools that accepts english proficiency. Am just trying to avoid expenses,i don't have that 46k. Thanks

What's ur first discipline and Cgpa? What field are you looking at for MSc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ItsArr(f): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Thank you!
Deustchemann:

University of Bonn requires certified copies for online application while Bremen didn't require certified copies.

Some schools will even ask you to mail ordinary photocopies to them via postal service

Anybody can ask for anything. Just do exactly as you've been asked

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ogoonna: 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
pompido:

Appeal is the only response to a visa application rejection! You had zero chance of losing the appeal because the rejection was not as a result of your performance or false documents. The reason was due to incomplete admission document sent by the school.

By opting for a new appointment date, you were initiating a completely new application process different from the one you were given a rejection. My guess is that they did not respond because they expect you to book another appointment via their portal again.

Wishing you the best.
I think thats where i made the mistake, but i knew for sure that you can only appeal with in 4 weeks of your rejection. And when i got that letter it was way passed more than a month.
But thank you, id try that appeal and see if they can say anything!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by PstTobi: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
Chriswazo:

What's ur first discipline and Cgpa? What field are you looking at for MSc?
Applied Geophysics and 2.54, Bsc Buisness and engineering or industrial/mechanical engineering.
I want to start afresh due to my cgpa. Thanks boss

And if i can get a masters degree with my 2.85 german gpa you can help (geoscience or environmental science)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
This is a totally selfish way of approaching the issue, doing this clogs the system, hindering those who ACTUALLY HAVE THEIR ADMISSION.
We should try to be considerate in all we do.

Opinionator:

Right now, the earliest application date one can get is mid-March which is just about a month from the enrollment deadline of most schools. Keep in mind that not every school gives an extension. So imagine schools handing out admissions in February. What then should that applicant do?

PS: why do people assume almost everyone here is a guy? I'm not a "bro" please.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MidEastPrince: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
npmi:

How is it done, I need a cilue

You and your questions though. Always clueless! This same annoying act on the US F1 thread! undecided

What other clue do you need? You better stop expecting to be spoofed....this is 2019!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dreamchaserz(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Fabcol:
Well you just got another information free...definitely yes you are use your bsc transcript(100-400) to apply for another bsc.

What if one wants to do another B.Sc not related to his first degree. How can one defend this during interview?
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kuchiowong(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mystique20:
This is a totally selfish way of approaching the issue, doing this clogs the system, hindering those who ACTUALLY HAVE THEIR ADMISSION.
We should try to be considerate in all we do.
please dis is in no way a selfish way or wat ever,the thing with dis whole process its timing,and you have to work with or better still before time,afterall i dont think you would hinder anyones process by booking an appointment before hand,what does work for you might work for another,am saying this because it wud really be painful if after going tru all these processes you have urself to blame for not thinking ahead of time.Am just trying to make common sense

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jagabanbaby: 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Please. How much does it cost to get primary school certificate from ministry of education and what are the requirements. Also can I use Testimonial instead of primary school certificate? Please, it's urgent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ohk I would list some points for you.

1. New Career Path
2. Career Advancement Opportunities
3. Keeping Up with Trends
4. Your current career path isn't working for you.
5. You want a job that isn't in the scope of your previous degree
6. You want to progress in your current industry
7. Your current field may have evolved
8. Increasing Your Earnings
9. Becoming Your Own Boss
10. Increasing Specialization. And alot more reasons

Dreamchaserz:

What if one wants to do another B.Sc not related to his first degree. How can one defend this during interview?
Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.