Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585885 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by danielsunky(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
I am currently doing my online enrollment in HTW Berlin, please how do I treat the health insurance aspect? Anyone who has done this should please help out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
DrND:
Finally got an offer today from the University of Greifswald to study Masters in earth sciences this summer. Now i can confidently proceed with the block account opening and booking appointment for interview.

Please I will need inputs from university of greifswald scholars on cost of living and job opportunities in the area.

And for prospective students that have also gotten their offers please PM me so we can reason together.

congrats bro..i tap into your blessing..still awaiting
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
You can certify the student copy of your transcript.. So far its stamped and signed.

ojclears:

I was just going to ask about this as well. i have my Transcript student copy with me, can i go certify it at the embassy? or it must be the original transcript from school, i dont have the original tho. My school doesnt give students original transcripts.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Good evening everyone.
During my usual digging deep, I found two websites that can be of help to those in search of part time jobs

1. jobber.de
2. jobs3000.net

You'll be able to search according to preference (locality, nature of job etc)
Hope this helps somewhere smiley

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Fabcol:
Go with the original transcript.. But what you would certify is the photocopies

But uni-assist said document the university has handed you in a sealed envelope, ( original transcript) you must not open the envelop,.
How then will I be able to photocopy my transcript, and certify it since I am not suppose to open the envelop
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Uniassist accepts certified copy Transcript..that I know for sure..in fact that's what everyone here uses...well except you were sent a private message from them to send your transcript sealed

mrsmba5:

But uni-assist said document the university has handed you in a sealed envelope, ( original transcript) you must not open the envelop,.
How then will I be able to photocopy my transcript, and certify it since I am not suppose to open the envelop

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
Deustchemann:
Good evening everyone.
During my usual digging deep, I found two websites that can be of help to those in search of part time jobs

1. jobber.de
2. jobs3000.net

You'll be able to search according to preference (locality, nature of job etc)
Hope this helps somewhere smiley
nice one bro...we go buy Benz!!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DrND(m): 1:02am On Jan 19, 2019
elvisddon:
congrats bro..i tap into your blessing..still awaiting

Thank you boss. It will surely come by God's grace
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 2:29am On Jan 19, 2019
Fabcol:
Uniassist accepts certified copy Transcript..that I know for sure..in fact that's what everyone here uses...well except you were sent a private message from them to send your transcript sealed

I wasn't sent a private message, I only saw it on their website.
You said uni-assist accepts certified copy of transcript, is the transcript students copy of transcript or original transcript.
I want to know the particular transcript to get.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 4:21am On Jan 19, 2019
Uche9:
why not contact the admission office to find out? I think that would serve u well
It’s stated clearly.. the only exception are few countries, about 4 to 5 of them, I think US, UK, Australia,...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by danielsunky(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Good morning, please someone should help with this.
danielsunky:
I am currently doing my online enrollment in HTW Berlin, please how do I treat the health insurance aspect? Anyone who has done this should please help out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2019
mrsmba5:

You said uni-assist accepts certified copy of transcript, is the transcript students copy of transcript or original transcript.
*Fabcol* plz reply me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Plz those applying to uni-assist recently, which transcript did you certify and send to them, is it students copy of transcript or original transcript.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2019
mrsmba5:
Plz those applying to uni-assist recently, which transcript did you certify and send to them, is it students copy of transcript or original transcript.
What is student copy of transcript?? Was it the school that gave it to you or you made it yourself?? If a transcript is issued to you by your school, is it not still original?? What exactly makes a transcript original and another student copy??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2019
okpala95:

I school in Potsdam and you must have a German profiency for that course. At least up to A2.
I don't know why it's needed. But i didn't bother applying cos of it. I have friends studying the course and you need the German lang.
Hi, I got admission to study at potsdam. I sent you a private message, please respond.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aerofly76: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2019
mrsmba5:

The little I know:
When sending transcripts, most schools will on your behalf put it in a sealed envelope and send it to the address u provide for them. Some schools also when u apply for transcripts for the very first time, they will give u a copy. That copy also bears a seal and signature.
If u have such a student copy, I believe u can make a photocopy of it, and certify that photocopy and send it to uni-assist. I have a such a student copy from my school and that's what I plan to use for uni-assist.
Please if that's wrong, those who know better, please correct me before I blow it.
In the absence of such a student copy, I think u can just request a transcripts from your school to "to whom it may concern", pick it up, then certify of photocopy of that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2019
chy73:

What is student copy of transcript?? Was it the school that gave it to you or you made it yourself?? If a transcript is issued to you by your school, is it not still original?? What exactly makes a transcript original and another student copy??
The school gave it to me, but the stamp on it is written students copy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2019
chy73:

Students copy has no university stamp, while original transcript has a university stamp but the both are issued by the school. (FUTO)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 9:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Aerofly76:

The little I know:
When sending transcripts, most schools will on your behalf put it in a sealed envelope and send it to the address u provide for them. Some schools also when u apply for transcripts for the very first time, they will give u a copy. That copy also bears a seal and signature.
If u have such a student copy, I believe u can make a photocopy of it, and certify that photocopy and send it to uni-assist. I have a such a student copy from my school and that's what I plan to use for uni-assist.
Please if that's wrong, those who know better, please correct me before I blow it.
In the absence of such a student copy, I think u can just request a transcripts from your school to "to whom it may concern", pick it up, then certify of photocopy of that.
My students copy has only signature from the registrar and no university stamp, it's only the official transcript that has university stamp and signature.
What I have is the students copy and not the official transcript.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2019
Sorry for the late response
Get the original transcript if you can ..have seen cases were the embassy refused certying student copy Transcript because it didn't bear the school stamp and signature of the issuing office

mrsmba5:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2019
mrsmba5:

Students copy has no university stamp, while original transcript has a university stamp but the both are issued by the school. (FUTO)
Okay, I didn't know. Then you definitely need the original I guess
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kloneboi: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2019
Good morning house, i have the original and student copy of my transcript. please would you advise me to submit on application? �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2019
Definitely the original
Remember what you are sending are the certified copies

Kloneboi:
Good morning house, i have the original and student copy of my transcript. please would you advise me to submit on application? �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kloneboi: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2019
I didn't do the certification, because am not applying through uni-assist, hope am doing the right thing? grin
Fabcol:
Definitely the original
Remember what you are sending are the certified copies

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aerofly76: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2019
mrsmba5:

My students copy has only signature from the registrar and no university stamp, it's only the official transcript that has university stamp and signature.
What I have is the students copy and not the official transcript.

Please get a new original with the stamp then. That stamp is critical to it.
My school gave me a student copy with the same stamp and signature as it is on the original.
Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by HillX(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2019
chy73:

Hi, I got admission to study at potsdam. I sent you a private message, please respond.
Bros congrats on your admission, please I applied there too yet to see any admission notification. Which course did you apply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2019
Wait do you mean sending by post or uploading on the school portal

Kloneboi:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kloneboi: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2019
Uploading on the school application portal, I intend to upload the original transcript. Hope am Doing the right thing?
Fabcol:
Wait do you mean sending by post or uploading on the school portal

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Oh yes sure you are

Kloneboi:
Uploading on the school application portal, I intend to upload the original transcript. Hope am Doing the right thing?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2019
waledora:
In process means valid baa?
Because the only mail I got from them was about the change on my status shikina......

what's up with your application? Mine changed to in process few days ago. Admission should drop by Monday 21st
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2019
Dutchkid:

Nothing yet oooo
But let us be hopeful sha anytime from now news go come..
yeah, admission letters drop from Monday according to their summer semester dates
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2019
Are there Futo students here that applied for Msc through uni-assist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.