Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586446 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mystique20:
Apparently, those studying IT related courses have better chances at gaining employment.
People like us should just start crying embarassed embarassed
*weeps uncontrollably*
lol y did u say this?

With God everything shall be possible, just zip zobo and keep the faith grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SSamuelo: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
[I am also Dr here i think school offer mph pay tuition fee..quote author=Doktajay5 post=74930667]Abeg guys...

Is there any medical Doctor in this hustle? Please I'll like to follow closely.
Am intrested in occupational health and safety, however the few tuition free schools I've seen doesn't offer it.
Please if there's any colleague here, what course are u going for please? which school?
is there any tuition free school offering MPH, occupational health and safety to ur knowledge Apart from medical informatics, health economics and management..
Please epp ur brother.. [/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by NathyBongos: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good Afternoon FAM, trust we all had a Fabulous weekend? Please has anyone who applied for summer intake to Bielefeld university STATUS changed to submitted or been processed??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kings1622: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Please can someone help me on this question?

I am going to the embassy for my interview because I apply for a language school in Germany and the gave me a certificate which I will use to apply for my visa

Can someone help me with the questions that will be asked on the day of the interview
I am really cautious about it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
I've been sipping ooo

sahm4u2nv:
lol y did u say this?

With God everything shall be possible, just zip zobo and keep the faith grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kloneboi:
Dutchkid awfa?

Have you taken decision on TU bergakademie FREIBERG? any idea about the city?
Seems i will make a decision after when i go for my interview. I tried to get info from FB but seems every naija person in DE is busy undecided. It really scares me that the town seems to be a very small place with a population of just over 40k. I just hope somebody will help us with the information on the hustle in that city. I hope to pay up my BA as soon as i land DE.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dazzlingd(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
CuteCeo:

Please, what is the reason?

Law is one of the most restricted courses to do.
Each country with their different systems.
And come to think of it, do you think a German will hire you a Nigerian to be their Lawyer when it's not that all German or white lawyers are dead.
Or would u as a Nigerian hire an Indian to come defend you in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by HillX(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
talk2adeniyi051:

Yes hard copy through airmail. I'm presently in Kwara State

Thanks for the response bro
If I may ask where you called or a courier service
Am yet to receive any response from them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dutchkid:

Nothing yet oooo
But let us be hopeful sha anytime from now news go come..
guy how far? Any news from Aachen for your side yet?seems you have another admission. When is your interview date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dutchkid:

Seems i will make a decision after when i go for my interview. I tried to get info from FB but seems every naija person in DE is busy undecided. It really scares me that the town seems to be a very small place with a population of just over 40k. I just hope somebody will help us with the information on the hustle in that city. I hope to pay up my BA as soon as i land DE.

Exam is by the corner so ppl are busy reading.
Freiberg is an 30 mins from me. In fact that's the office that handles our RP and all. I have some friends there But they are busy now.
Since you have that admission you can use it to enter germany. If you don't like the school then you can change. I have personally been there twice. And 40k ppl is better than mine with just 14k ppl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kingkingsley(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Please if someone is in Romania and wants to transfer to Germany will the person need fresh visa, block Account.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by clintonsparkz(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Samrubby1:
Pls i just got admission into the university of Greifwald, it's far north and it's the only admission I got this summer...pls can anyone she'd light about the city..i heard that there you are on your own�...pls anyone there? Or intending to go there?
I will be applying by November for Msc, the school advice I use the November window, pls can I contact you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kings1622:
Please can someone help me on this question?

I am going to the embassy for my interview because I apply for a language school in Germany and the gave me a certificate which I will use to apply for my visa

Can someone help me with the questions that will be asked on the day of the interview
I am really cautious about it

They shouldn't ask questions that differ much from what is usually asked of others.
Check through the thread for interview transcripts.
All the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by danielsunky(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Evening House, please I sent an email to the embassy requesting for visa appointment date on Friday and I'm yet to hear from them. Do I resend the mail or just hold on.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
heybaby12:

Exam is by the corner so ppl are busy reading.
Freiberg is an 30 mins from me. In fact that's the office that handles our RP and all. I have some friends there But they are busy now.
Since you have that admission you can use it to enter germany. If you don't like the school then you can change. I have personally been there twice. And 40k ppl is better than mine with just 14k ppl.
Thanks for your timely info. You said better mean atleast we will be able to get a student job arround abi..? We are trying to see if we will make a good decision. I know it shouldn't be 100% hustle but at least even if na small side sontin. At all at all go bad for us ooo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
chimax1:
guy how far? Any news from Aachen for your side yet?seems you have another admission. When is your interview date?
15th do pass make we see next week.. I never get response from them sha.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
danielsunky:
Evening House, please I sent an email to the embassy requesting for visa appointment date on Friday and I'm yet to hear from them. Do I resend the mail or just hold on.

Were you expecting a reply during the weekends?

Expect their response between tomorrow and next

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by emeka2103: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Please house I want to apply to TUM this winter for 2 different courses through uni-assist with different application fees..please my reason for doing this is because I have a brother who schools there, as for accommodation am covered and feeding so basically my blocked account will be coming back to me every month without spending anything.
Please house is this a nice idea or I apply to other schools aside TUM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Magma012: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gurus in the house should suggest a good courier service in Ikeja that I can send my documents thru to DE at a low cost.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
danielsunky:

They do not work on weekends.. so they can't reply now

Ndkings1:

Were you expecting a reply during the weekends?

Expect their response between tomorrow and next

In addition, resend the mail around 8 am tomorrow morning. Hopefully they'll see it on time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
emeka2103:
Please house I want to apply to TUM this winter for 2 different courses through uni-assist with different application fees..please my reason for doing this is because I have a brother who schools there, as for accommodation am covered and feeding so basically my blocked account will be coming back to me every month without spending anything.
Please house is this a nice idea or I apply to other schools aside TUM

Apply there and have some other schools as backup plan. All the best

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Magma012:
Gurus in the house should suggest a good courier service in Ikeja that I can send my documents thru to DE at a low cost.

Thanks

Some folks once mentioned using NIPOST at MMIA.
It's cheap and they said 10 working days.

But you should only use NIPOST if you have like 2 months before deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dockbanky: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Has anyone gotten admission notification from HTW Berlin. Masters in international business summer 2019.
student portal not opening yet.
Any one in my shoes here ?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Magma012: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Deustchemann:

Some folks once mentioned using NIPOST at MMIA.
It's cheap and they said 10 working days.

But you should only use NIPOST if you have like 2 months before deadline

abeg which side e dey for Ikeja.?
have 2 months to deadline day
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by danielsunky(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sent you a pm
Dockbanky:
Has anyone gotten admission notification from HTW Berlin. Masters in international business summer 2019.
student portal not opening yet.
Any one in my shoes here ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kloneboi: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
GOOD EVENING HOUSE, PLEASE DO WE HAVE APPLICANT SCHEDULED FOR VISA INTERVIEW HERE IN ABUJA? I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU APPLIED grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by basitd: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hello, I am scheduled for an interview next month. I would appreciate it if anyone can help with possible questions and answers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Please do FAU accept Proficiency letter?
yes for MSC chemistry and other chemistry related courses so u can ask from them for your course

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dutchkid:

15th do pass make we see next week.. I never get response from them sha.
website says they issue admission letter tomorrow 21st. What was your bsc course. I sent you a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
basitd:
Hello, I am scheduled for an interview next month. I would appreciate it if anyone can help with possible questions and answers
start from here

1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
dailydolar:
start from here

Welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.