Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (591447 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2019
josh2flex:
Good day House.
Let me drop this here
I did my interview 5TH NOV 2018. After a week i got a mail from the embassy that my application processing would start Jan 2019 but i reply telling them about my deadline. Feb 2019. I have secured enrolment extention still april 2019. But dont know what to do?

Please advice.

Thanks

kindly send across to them the enrollment extension you just got from your school. All the very best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Danny97: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2019
Good Morning All,
if you know anyone that applied for any programme @university of potsdam, kindly inform him or her to write them in order to know their admission decision.

that school dont like sending out admission/rejection letter until u ask for it.

i sent them email last night and i was replied with my admission letter this morning.[/quote]
@shasha27 what course were you admitted for in potsdam?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2019
Eldeee:

No wahala bro, I want to see you succeed nevertheless. Mistakes are evident in things like this being your first time. The ultimate thing is to learn from your mistakes and make informed decisions. Wish you the very best in your pursuits. cheers

Eldeee, Winter visa appointment starts 1st April right? These summer people should come and go, let's know ourselves for winter.
But say u even book April, interview might be May downwards.
Am foreseeing large turn up this winter, hmm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Chriswazo:

Eldeee, Winter visa appointment starts 1st April right? These summer people should come and go, let's know ourselves for winter.

Turn up go everly large my Bruder. No worry, Las las, you go enter. You don pay your dues. You and Eldee (my brother)

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by happystep(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
My visa interview appointment is on 20th February. Any one with the same date should let me know let us plan together if possible. I am at Enugu now

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kenthumphz:

Turn up go everly large my Bruder. No worry, Las las, you go enter. You don pay your dues. You and Eldee (my brother)

Thank you bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
talk2adeniyi051:

I received admission offer there yesterday
What course please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
talk2adeniyi051:

I received admission offer there yesterday
What course please and when was your deadline sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
ifyalways:

Thanks but it's not for student visa. Tourist visa for someone who is qualified for interview waiver actually.
Will inform them to check midnight.
Any luck? I think there's a page for tourist visa or short stay. On their site. Kindly look through
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Awilibogy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Good afternoon house a friend of mine need help in grabbing scholarships to study in Germany for winter session, he has a GPA of 4.3 in Biochemistry. Anyone with scholarships links should please help me thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
please I want to go to kit Karlsruhe institute of technology , I never knew some1 had to write an entrance examination to get admitted into a German university and please what is numerus clausus ??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Chriswazo:

Hahahahaha, that kind thing. No shakes men, God go do am for us this winter semester. it will surely end in praises
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kenthumphz:

Ken nwoke oma, how is obodo siegen, lol. Hope you are making adequate preparations for your forth coming exams. All the very best bruder. cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ogoonna: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
Eldeee:

No wahala bro, I want to see you succeed nevertheless. Mistakes are evident in things like this being your first time. The ultimate thing is to learn from your mistakes and make informed decisions. Wish you the very best in your pursuits. cheers

Yes by God grace wed get there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Samrubby1: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Pls house...my interview is on Feb 8th...anyone going on thesame day with me should holla let's link up.

Also anyone in or knows anybody at University of greifswald should also hint me ..

May God see us through. AMEN
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
Eldeee:

Please run as fast as you can, more faster than you can imagine. You can do it bro, that I believe. So roll your sleeves, put on your shoes and jet to work. The guy offering to help you with this ridiculous amount is he the one to give you admissions in Germany.

Thank God winter semester application is just about to commence for most schools, so you can make it nevertheless.

Pls find time to read and educate yourself properly from priceless information you will get here. if you are confused about anything, feel free to ask questions here. or better still, if it's personal, feel free to pm me or anyone you are led to.

All the very best.

bro. I just mailed you now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
shasha27:
Good Morning All,
if you know anyone that applied for any programme @university of potsdam, kindly inform him or her to write them in order to know their admission decision.

that school dont like sending out admission/rejection letter until u ask for it.

i sent them email last night and i was replied with my admission letter this morning.

Hello, congratulations on your admission.
Is uni-assist application to Potsdam free of charge?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ujubuggy: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Please Hz when filling out forms for Masters and you are asked
(1) final marks
(2) worst note on the scale
(3)best grades on the scale
Please what does that mean
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabiosmart: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
ujubuggy:
Please Hz when filling out forms for Masters and you are asked
(1) final marks
(2) worst note on the scale
(3)best grades on the scale
Please what does that mean

1) Your final Grade point in school
2) The minimum GP one can graduate with in your school e.g 1.00
3) The maximum obtainable GP e.g 5.00

You can as well mail the school for more clarifications
I hope this help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Eldeee:

Hahahahaha, that kind thing. No shakes men, God go do am for us this winter semester. it will surely end in praises

Sure bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ujubuggy: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][sub][/sub][quote author=fabiosmart post=75102164]

1) Your final Grade point in school
2) The minimum GP one can graduate with in your school e.g 1.00
3) The maximum obtainable GP e.g 5.00

You can as well mail the school for more clarifications
I h
Thanks a million times
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mightysholaesp:

Sappas Lodge
Inside bonny cantonment

Thanks a lot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Teajayz(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
mrsmba5:

This birth certificate of a thing, is it for visa applicants only ?

Not sure
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Electricboy:

bro. I just mailed you now
Replied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
Eldeee:

Replied
thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eaze66: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
Immafrank:

Bro if you on the island, just use the German embassy at Walter Carrington, You can certify 5 sets of documents for free, meaning even if one set of your docs consist 20 docs/papers, they will certify it... all for free. Book appointment online, go there with your docs, when the person certifying calls you, he/she will cross check your docs (there is a format for arrangement on the German embassy website), compare originals to photocopies, stamp and staple, they will ask you to wait for 1 hour for collection. Shikena. Note that you can't take your bag inside, only your docs and phone can near the embassy. If you with bag, you have to drop it at the market (1k)... so my advise, just use "my clear bag" pack your docs and put am for cool nylon.
grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Electricboy:
please I want to go to kit Karlsruhe institute of technology , I never knew some1 had to write an entrance examination to get admitted into a German university and please what is numerus clausus ??

Numerus Clausus (NC) means the programme has a specified number of annual intake of students. Like for instance for Winter semester only 20 students will be admitted in the programme.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Deustchemann:

Hello, congratulations on your admission.
Is uni-assist application to Potsdam free of charge?

The time I applied there it was free. I don't know whether it depends on the programme I applied Shaa.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by talk2adeniyi051: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
shasha27:
Good Morning All,

i sent them email last night and i was replied with my admission letter this morning.
I received admission offer there last week. I didn't mail them for decisions and i applied through uniassist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by talk2adeniyi051: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kenechill:
What course please
Msc international mathematics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by talk2adeniyi051: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hello house is there anyone who applied to Frederich Schiller university Jena? any decisions? please i need urgent reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Numerus Clausus (NC) means the programme has a specified number of annual intake of students. Like for instance for Winter semester only 20 students will be admitted in the programme.

is Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) really competitive ?? just 20 ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.