Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (589457 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 12:56am On Jan 24, 2019
What course are u going for

uptimum123:

Thanks,since i am still going to pay uni assist fee,was thinking it will be better to reduce cost by using proficiency letter,guess i will have to start mailing each school as requested,praying i find enough school that accept it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 1:07am On Jan 24, 2019
The file is not opening. please check if is in PDF.

Nice work

Adhheir:
I was able to compile this, I hope it helps.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 1:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Larrylrkay:
It is Gieben, Justus Liebig university
Good. Do send me a mail. I'm here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DrND(m): 1:45am On Jan 24, 2019
Mystique20:
I funded via the black market (i.e opening a domiciliary account, having the black market guys pay into my account then I transfer to my blocked account) I got it done at 412 per Euro. Hope this helps.

Sure. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dynamix234: 2:05am On Jan 24, 2019
Aerofly76:
Congrats to @chuddysambo and @amahbrain as you both await your AM.

@chuddysambo transcripts was comical though.
I'm wondering, with the line of questioning by the VO:
are u married? are u sure? do u have kids? even if ....?
Na crime for family man to try attempt a German study visa from Naija?
Comments welcomed.
Thanks
hi all can anyone throw any light on this it seems to bother me . Is it that married people have less chance of visa approval?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by uptimum123(m): 5:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Fabcol:
What course are u going for

Engineering ...Industrial Engineering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onyi2728(f): 6:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Hello Guys,
Please anyone attending IUBH should please get in touch with me. I would appreciate it. I got admission for the masters degree program in Berlin and need to know more about this university from anyone studying there at the moment.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sirbohr007(m): 6:47am On Jan 24, 2019
Phineas01:

You should be able to learn in 6- 7 months . Start building stuff in the remaining 6 - 5 months no matter how basic it is. This is the only way you can get a normal job after one year.

Avoid tutorial purgatory at all cost.

Bro, what's tutorial purgatory?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ifyalways(f): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2019
How do y'all book appointments for interview ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 24, 2019
uptimum123:

Engineering ...Industrial Engineering

ug or masters ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by uptimum123(m): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Electricboy:

ug or masters ?

undergraduate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2019
uptimum123:

undergraduate

wow..am sending you a mail bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by homirefacuny(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2019
lovable85:
I’m also applying this winter to siegen for Msc informatik

OK good. I got your email. Let's relate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adhheir: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/s/palyrhhl83zxef8/DE%20%28V%29%20Transcripts.doc?dl=0

How's that?

Chizzy4God:

Nice work

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by graceene: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2019
uptimum123:

Thanks,since i am still going to pay uni assist fee,was thinking it will be better to reduce cost by using proficiency letter,guess i will have to start mailing each school as requested,praying i find enough school that accept it
please send me a mail am also going for bsc mathewgrace5798@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jagabanbaby: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2019
modupejay:
For those of you using form A, I have used form A twice. 1 to pay my tuition, and secondly to fund my blocked account. They might say the exchange rate is a particular amount but by the time you are debited, it might be 10-20k more. Be careful o. The bank charges with Form A can be outrageous. Don't travel to another state just to use a cheap exchange rate form A only to be dissapointed by the time the blocked amount and bank charges are removed.

From what I noticed, the person doing the form A transaction for you in the bank has an higher authority he talks to that do the transaction. So don't take the normal off the counter bank agents word o. There is more to form A. Jejeli use Aboki and fund domiciliary account. My advice

Thank you. But for the sake of clarifications, how much was the Form A rate and the charges to fund blocked account. Please this thing is giving me serious headache.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aerofly76: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2019
dynamix234:
hi all can anyone throw any light on this it seems to bother me . Is it that married people have less chance of visa approval?

I'm hoping to get relevant comments about that. Thanks for highlighting it. It's been a couple of days I posted it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Generous222(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2019
Jagabanbaby:

Thank you. But for the sake of clarifications, how much was the Form A rate and the charges to fund blocked account. Please this thing is giving me serious headache.
I did formA last year december 27th zenith bank VI.. Rate was 411, a friend did his for 415 in january 10.. The reat is not a fixed thing.. It changes daily..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Jackto365:
Anyone heard from Julius Maximilian University of Wurzburg for the summer admission
They give admission a month after deadline. It's on their site
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2019
bujebudanu1:

How old are you?
That meme killed me loooool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2019
ifyalways:
How do y'all book appointments for interview ?

Fastest fingers smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Buliwyf: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2019
Sirbohr007:

Bro, what's tutorial purgatory?

A situation where u find yourself only reading or watching tutorials upon tutorials for a long time without actually building any tangible project with what you have learnt.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ifyalways(f): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Kenechill:

Fastest fingers smiley
Not sure I believe you.

I checked the website and there's currently no date for this month, next one up until April sef. Dunno if it was because i was checking from outside 9ja undecided
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ujubuggy: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=DemigodZeus147 post=75046811]

Yep. I applied to Bonn through email sef. That was the mode of application for the program I was

Thanks bro I appreciate. please another person
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2019
ChabbyGee:
Uni assist just sent me a mail saying 'Uni Wuppertal - Master an Universitäten - Ap. Eco.+Int. Eco. Policy
We regret to inform you that your application could not yet be forwarded to the university you
applied to.
Reason(s):
With your academic qualifications you are not eligible for entry to a masters degree programme
in Germany.
We have contacted the Central Office for Foreign Education in Germany (ZAB).
Unfortunately the Houdegbe North American University in Benin is not an accredited
institution and any degrees from this university cannot be seen as equivalent to a German
degree.
uni-assist has carried out the pre-check of your documents with the greatest care and accuracy.
Should you however feel that we have made a mistake in our pre-check, please write to us.
State the reasons for your complaint and please include your application number. uni-assist's
management will look into your complaint and get back to you in writing. If you still disagree with
this response, we will forward your application to the respective university. The university will
then issue you a decision vested with legal capacity'
Do I still tell them to go ahead and send it to the school? Thanks
You can, it won’t cost you anything.
Sorry about the mail though.
All the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by homirefacuny(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2019
bujebudanu1:

How old are you?
grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2019
Chizzy4God:

Nice work

It opened on my iBook.
For the guy that compiiled it (Adhheir) thank you. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2019
ifyalways:

Not sure I believe you.

I checked the website and there's currently no date for this month, next one up until April sef. Dunno if it was because i was checking from outside 9ja undecided
Lol. I'm sure if you go through the thread you will get how I mean but let me explain lol

Appointment dates pop up at midnight 12am sharp, and only about 50 spaces are made available daily for the over 5000 people who wish to study in Germany
People stay awake Waiting for these appointments and the fastest fingers get them..sometimes slots are taken in two minutes so by 12:03am you won't even see a single slot.
Keep in mind also that you are hustling for these dates with those who are expecting admission within that same period and those who had got theirs prior.

Alternatively, you can book via the embassys email
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Yes you can tell them..but the blunt truth is you wouldnt be granted admission.. Cause this same result is what uniassist would still forward to the school..Miracle they say happens tho

I think its best you just register for noun here in Nigeria, get their 100level transcript, write ielts and apply for bsc. If u start today you might still meet up with winter or definitely next summer

ChabbyGee:
Uni assist just sent me a mail saying 'Uni Wuppertal - Master an Universitäten - Ap. Eco.+Int. Eco. Policy
We regret to inform you that your application could not yet be forwarded to the university you
applied to.
Reason(s):
With your academic qualifications you are not eligible for entry to a masters degree programme
in Germany.
We have contacted the Central Office for Foreign Education in Germany (ZAB).
Unfortunately the Houdegbe North American University in Benin is not an accredited
institution and any degrees from this university cannot be seen as equivalent to a German
degree.
uni-assist has carried out the pre-check of your documents with the greatest care and accuracy.
Should you however feel that we have made a mistake in our pre-check, please write to us.
State the reasons for your complaint and please include your application number. uni-assist's
management will look into your complaint and get back to you in writing. If you still disagree with
this response, we will forward your application to the respective university. The university will
then issue you a decision vested with legal capacity'
Do I still tell them to go ahead and send it to the school? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bodyco: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2019
homirefacuny:

OK good. I got your email. Let's relate

Greetings guys.. I have really been stressed out looking for a place to certify my documents in Lagos preferably, somewhere in Island.

Please, if there are suggestions, kindly let me know and the cost implication.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by badmus306(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2019
bodyco:

Greetings guys.. I have really been stressed out looking for a place to certify my documents in Lagos preferably, somewhere in Island.

Please, if there are suggestions, kindly let me know and the cost implication.
Try the court at Igbosere, island
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bukolaakin: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2019
Sorry, I must have missed your question. I'm not too sure about the grade they accept, I applied with a 2nd class upper.
Awilibogy:

Do they Accept Second Class Lower Division?

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.