Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587697 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Omosikiru1992: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2019

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by IAmPhiL(m): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buliwyf:
How far @IAmPhil? Your school never still answer person o. Na so dem dey delay?
keep calm ok
For my course, they received about 1100 applications and are going to admit 100.

About 34 Nigerians applied.
Admission letters should start rolling out soonest, compilation is still ongoing.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
heybaby12:

My nigger is back. Missed you oh.
Hot jollof rice is ready come and chop
on my way babe
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
vinlyreeks:

I don't think you can from the best of my knowledge
This ND, OND and HND certs I don't even understand their orders

Even here in Nigeria I think you need to do PDE before you can do masters with HND cert
nothing like PGD in germany HND will get you BSc admission most times but exceptions dey Germany na per head if u package your HND wella with experience u might be lucky but mind you ready for many rejection and also apply BSc along side so you won't loose out. It anything is possible here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Eldeee:

Am just thinking of the best approach to this questions of yours. But let me use myself as an example before talking of other possible options.

I also have a B.Agric like you but in soil science and currently admitted for an masters degree in Geomatics. That actually have been what I wanted immediately I finished from the University cos I have a proper understanding of what it entails and am also passionate about it.

I don't know what your discipline is as you didn't state such here, but however you need to know what you want to do, cos passion is paramount nevertheless.

As regards agriculture, I believe food being one of the basics needs of man cannot be overlooked anywhere in the world. I understand Germany thrives more on technology, but nevertheless they will still have prospects for agriculture even though they are not really the best in Europe so to speak, but they are the manufacturers of the popular John Deere tractors. So invariably there should be some prospects nevertheless.

Hope this helps.

Please is it Munster you got admitted for the Geomatics programme.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Good job @dailydolar and @heybaby12 for the clearance on HND stuff from what am seeing so far Germany seems very flexible when it to comes to admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
vinlyreeks:
Good job @dailydolar and @heybaby12 for the clearance on HND stuff from what am seeing so far Germany seems very flexible when it to comes to admission

Don't be too sure oh.
Some people apply to 10 schools and get none, some apply to just one and get in.

Like someone pointed out. Most schools are beginning to go under uni assit which makes the game more difficult.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
heybaby12:

Don't be too sure oh.
Some people apply to 10 schools and get none, some apply to just one and get in.

Like someone pointed out. Most schools are beginning to go under uni assit which makes the game more difficult.
True, some are lucky while some are very unlucky
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ocon: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Eldeee:

Am just thinking of the best approach to this questions of yours. But let me use myself as an example before talking of other possible options.

I also have a B.Agric like you but in soil science and currently admitted for an masters degree in Geomatics. That actually have been what I wanted immediately I finished from the University cos I have a proper understanding of what it entails and am also passionate about it.

I don't know what your discipline is as you didn't state such here, but however you need to know what you want to do, cos passion is paramount nevertheless.

As regards agriculture, I believe food being one of the basics needs of man cannot be overlooked anywhere in the world. I understand Germany thrives more on technology, but nevertheless they will still have prospects for agriculture even though they are not really the best in Europe so to speak, but they are the manufacturers of the popular John Deere tractors. So invariably there should be some prospects nevertheless.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your input sir, I have a B.Agric in Horticulture. I'll go back and make more research on schools availability and prospects...

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ocon: 12:00am On Jan 28, 2019
Bitcoinomy:
Hi, Good evening.

Will like to say some little things.

1st, follow your passion. Either Agriculture or ICT is ok anywhere in the world likewise in Germany. Depends on what your passion is. I'm studying Agrobiotechnology here in Germany anyways.

2ndly Sir, studying either Agriculture or ICT is OK and you ll surely get a job but at it all, pls come with a open mind. You can be done studying in Germany and migrate to any other country you wish so you don't have to think of Germany, Germany, Germany all the time. Come with a open mind as i earlier said.

Best wishes in your quest.

Thanks for your response sir. I have a B.Agric in Horticulture. I love my course but then survival is the key. Which is why I'm considering taking a 2nd degree since everywhere focus is on IT and shifted from Agriculture.

But your post and Eldee's comment gave me lot of Hope and relieve. I'll go make more research and keep you updated

Thank you very much sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 12:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Ocon:
Thanks for your response sir. I have a B.Agric in Horticulture. I love my course but then survival is the key. Which is why I'm considering taking a 2nd degree since everywhere focus is on IT and shifted from Agriculture.

But your post and Eldee's comment gave me lot of Hope and relieve. I'll go make more research and keep you updated

Thank you very much sir
You most welcome Sir. What school did you grad from?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ocon: 2:35am On Jan 28, 2019
Bitcoinomy:
You most welcome Sir. What school did you grad from?
FUNAAB, federal University of agriculture Abeokuta
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by CuteCeo: 6:35am On Jan 28, 2019
Eldeee:

Hope this helps.

Which school?
Going for Geoinformatics as well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aerofly76: 7:47am On Jan 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Buliwyf: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2019
IAmPhiL:
keep calm ok
For my course, they received about 1100 applications and are going to admit 100.

About 34 Nigerians applied.
Admission letters should start rolling out soonest, compilation is still ongoing.

Nice. 34 Nigerians applied for your course alone? I guess you should be happier now that your wish for more Nigerians in your school is coming to pass. Let's hope you get a few more babes this time. smiley

Thanks for finding the time to reply considering this is your exam period. Best of luck in your exams.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ifyalways(f): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2019
Bikonu, how do tourists book appointment o.
My people have been checking and keeping vigil on the appointment portal, no headway.
Shuoooooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 9:17am On Jan 28, 2019
ifyalways:
Bikonu, how do tourists book appointment o.
My people have been checking and keeping vigil on the appointment portal, no headway.
Shuoooooo

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showMonth.do

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ifyalways(f): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2019
@Kelechii,I have told them to send a mail to the embassy, I hope they'd be considered.

They even tried checking midnight, no success.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Delaw00(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2019
Please i need your help sir,can i ask some question??
dailydolar:
don't understand what u mean but am sure your state will be stated or city on your visa and student will be written too to show your class apart from that nothing again but mind u do this with outmost sense no go dey show imigartion officer say u they port to another place just pretend like u going to city A along the line u can now change destination one love
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Ocon:
FUNAAB, federal University of agriculture Abeokuta
I know 3 Universities offers Horticulture in Nigeria. I have a degree in it too, same university. There are universities with i once saw on DAAD which offers Msc programmes in Horticulture or you can do something which is closely related to your study.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2019
To God be the glory... Interview done with fams will settle down and give you guys transcript soon.. grin sad angry grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
ifyalways:
@Kelechii,I have told them to send a mail to the embassy, I hope they'd be considered.

They even tried checking midnight, no success.

The link for booking interview for tourist (Schengen) visa is different from that of student visa. I replied your previous post with the right link. There are available dates in February
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Dutchkid:
To God be the glory... Interview done with fams will settle down and give you guys transcript soon.. grin sad angry grin grin grin

Congratulations in advance!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2019
Dutchkid:
congrats...which school did you secure admission into?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2019
DemigodZeus147:
Please is it Munster you got admitted for the Geomatics programme.
Not really bro, University of Applied Sciences Karlsruhe
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Did you apply? Or you just assumed you won't be admitted. I ask, because in some programme's you can submit the Basic German Certificate after a year of study.

They replied my mail this morning. I'm not eligible angry

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Samrubby1: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2019
Pls house..how can I get the visa application form...any link to download it from

Pls German student visa application form?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ifyalways(f): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2019
Opinionator:

The link for booking interview for tourist (Schengen) visa is different from that of student visa. I replied your previous post with the right link. There are available dates in February
That's the same link they use. No, they don't click on student visa( long term) they click on Schengen visas and there are no available dates.

I have just followed your link, no available date. Did u check it before u posted?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2019
johndoefoo:
How is it going here... Been busy settling down.

bro, please are you at hamburg university of applied science or Rhine Waal...?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by djlaqua91(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Anyone applying to FAU ERLANGEN-NURNBERG? Just a heads up they will find any reason to frustrate your application process. Save your money for another school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by badmus306(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
djlaqua91:
Anyone applying to FAU ERLANGEN-NURNBERG? Just a heads up they will find any reason to frustrate your application process. Save your money for another school
Why you talk so ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by STUMCH: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Those of us that funded using Form A, how long does it take, ive been waiting on my bank now for 3 working days and my account is yet to be deducted. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.