Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587747 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
Fabcol:
Chill it takes 4 to 6 Weeks most times less

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vampire2020: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
flypmode:

anyone willing to help?
have you applied already ,and why not just apply for normal Language Visa course,rather than the short one.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Suzedaniels: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pls guys I will like to no if anybody applied for international media culture in darmstadt. If they have gotten feed back from them.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
janettee:

I posted the links to the websites herehttps://www.nairaland.com/4566903/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/457#75267813

You could use Google translate to view it in English smiley.
using chrome already thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Benifbond:

To the first part of your question, do not thick it since your program is more than 12 months
2nd part: u are meant to fill the form with pen.
Hope that helps. daalụ
bros stop saying what you don't know you can fill the form online or with pen any that's OK for you bit I prefare filling with system then print and sign simple

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
vinlyreeks:

Loud it bro they said it was discouragement when I kicked against it.. It's better it takes you one full year to raise your B. A funds yourself than jam online scammed under some days
hope your guys know you are not the omlynone viewing this forum so I will please of we do this SL talk out of here before info get to the real people of how people get SL my one euro sha beat me if u can

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Eldeee:

Apart from the above, I also posted other German scholarship search engines here, which I believe you must have seen, unless you want to tell me you don't read comments here.

I don't want to sound unruly, but I want to believe I have tried in my own little way in contributing to the success of others here regardless of what it cost me. But from your comments, I find it very annoying owing to the fact that you are expecting me to come do the searching for you. Honestly Its really unfair for you to do so. I made it known not just to you alone that you have to dig deep. It's a bit of real work on its own.

I for example have not even seen any one matching my description, so it's not like I have already and don't wish to help others as well. But I know somehow somebodys life will be blessed with this piece of information. So in all, you need to take personal responsibility.

Thank God someone else clarifies the issue of sponsorship letter (SL), and I want to believe you have learnt one or two from it. So in summary, work out your salvation with all diligence. All the very best.
people are just lazy and they want to even ask u what kind of food can one eat in Germany imagine someone asking if German student visa can take u to other schengen countries I just fainted. Bros oil dey your head
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please what about this. " Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the federal republic of Germany ? Is it "Yes" or "No"

dailydolar:
bros stop saying what you don't know you can fill the form online or with pen any that's OK for you bit I prefare filling with system then print and sign simple
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Suzedaniels:
Pls guys I will like to no if anybody applied for international media culture in darmstadt. If they have gotten feed back from them.
i applied for Material Science in Darmstadt, yet to get feedback....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Suzedaniels:
Babe I did ooo. I'll pm you reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Same here, waiting for their feedback

elvisddon:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Suzedaniels: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
chy73:

Babe I did ooo. I'll pm you reply
pls wat response did u get from them...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sedatylo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
elvisddon:
Winter?
I applied for material science winter too...have B.ENG Mechanical Engineering, i was rejected
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
dailydolar:
people are just lazy and they want to even ask u what kind of food can one eat in Germany imagine someone asking if German student visa can take u to other schengen countries I just fainted. Bros oil dey your head

My brother I weak honestly, I no know whether I go marry woman for person come help am service am. This kind laziness no be here.

You are going to compete with the Indians, Iranians, Americans, Turkish, Chinese, and even the Germans for possible offers and yet you are still asking questions as though you never saw the four walls of the University.

If you can't do basic research on your own, wetin you want come Germany come do? Some schools now are tightening their admission policies, who knows what the trend will be in five years from now, when they discover how lazy and dumb a good number of Nigerian applicants are.

Go to Dubai, prospective employers no longer wish to employ Nigerians. Infact they will tell you to your face and there's nothing you can do. Them don go cast that side. Giving the innocent ones a bad name. Abeg make una no come spoil our germo for us. if you know you can't measure up here, you better stay put.

Even our veterans don tire to deh come gist us, seeing what is going on here. Before una go insult them join Na only God go help us.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Suzedaniels: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
chy73:

Darmstadt, Rhine-waal and ilmenau
I applied to darmstadt BT yet to get reply...HV u gotten a feed back from them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mine is summer

Sedatylo:

Winter?
I applied for material science winter too...have B.ENG Mechanical Engineering, i was rejected
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sedatylo:

Winter?
summer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sedatylo(m): 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
elvisddon:
summer
Ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sedatylo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
waledora:
Mine is summer

Ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
I hope with this delay for summer admission, we can still secure interview dates when finally given �

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Suzedaniels:
pls wat response did u get from them...
Nothing yet. They have not given out admission yet. Or did they send you anything
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
elvisddon:
I think this there course is restricted but they always reply late sha wish u the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
Chizzy4God:
Please what about this. " Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the federal republic of Germany ? Is it "Yes" or "No"

yes but let's help our self and try and understand all this things OK
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flypmode: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
vampire2020:
have you applied already ,and why not just apply for normal Language Visa course,rather than the short one.

Normal language course? the German language courses are usually 2-3 months long, I haven't seen any institution offering a long term German language course. Do you know of any institutions offering long term German language courses ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by CuteCeo: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Eldeee:

Yeah am very much aware. That's the downside though, but looking at the extensive curriculum, I am very much at home with the program. If you have done your research very well, then you will know what am saying. cheers

Yea. I get. The School is one of the best. Good luck bro. Studying Geodesy at Leibniz University as well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
CuteCeo:

Yea. I get. The School is one of the best. Good luck bro. Studying Geodesy at Leibniz University as well

What was your undergraduate course of study?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
dailydolar:
I think this there course is restricted but they always reply late sha wish u the best
danke meine brudder
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aerofly76: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
Electricboy:

please what is test as ?

TestAS is just like Jamb here.
It has two parts. First part is called core test module. Then depending on the course u plan for, u choose a second module from engineering module, natural science/naths/computer module, economics module and humanities module.
The test is written every month in Germany, but outside Germany it's just about 4times a year or so. It goes for 80 euros and can be written at the Goethe institute Lagos or Accra.
But ofcos not all German schools require it. So just check the requirements of your targeted school.
I was planning MSc mechanical engr at Rhine waal for winter 2019 and they specifically requested for testas. I'm looking at other schools though.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
CuteCeo:

Leibniz is also cool, more of academic than industrial applications unlike Karlsruhe. Are you currently enrolled already in Leibniz? Thanks in all. Good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Aerofly76:

TestAS is just like Jamb here.
It has two parts. First part is called core test module. Then depending on the course u plan for, u choose a second module from engineering module, natural science/naths/computer module, economics module and humanities module.
The test is written every month in Germany, but outside Germany it's just about 4times a year or so. It goes for 80 euros and can be written at the Goethe institute Lagos or Accra.
But ofcos not all German schools require it. So just check the requirements of your targeted school.
I was planning MSc mechanical engr at Rhine waal for winter 2019 and they specifically requested for testas. I'm looking at other schools though.

thanks for the enlightenment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Suzedaniels: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Chriswazo:

Winter or Summer?
summer

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.