Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (591097 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2019
justt:

There are two types of transcript:
1. The official copy
2. The unofficial copy or student copy.

Since they expect you to notarize it, you are expected to send the unofficial copy. Both contain same information. Main difference is that the unofficial copy may not be stamped by the University (this is also the reason it has to be notarized), it may also have student's copy as watermark and, of course, it's cheaper since you are collecting it directly.

Thesis or publication include any write-up you have such as:
Undergraduate project
Reports or term paper
Journal articles
Or any other write-ups that may show your scientific writing skills
the bolded is an issue if u get a transcript that's not stamped and u have a reason to certify in embassy na Oyo be your name
Simple just follow the process of using a company or tertiary institution where u ha e person to collect that's how most of us got ours some student copy is boldly written not for official use and some schools might have issues with that what do you do ? So get the main one and enjoy your application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2019
Opinionator:

I'd recommend IELTS. They have rest dates in every month so you pick a date, prepare, write the exam and get your result 14 working days after. Registration can be done online via the British Council website. Both IELTS and TOEFL cost N75K though.
TOEFL should be cheaper except they just increased the money they are pretty same thing and u can register TOEFL online with your ATM card self u can book date as close as February
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 12:13am On Jan 31, 2019
Opinionator:

Just checked the link you posted and interestingly, 68K is written there. Yet British Council states 75K https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/exam/ielts/dates-fees-locations

At this point, I don't even know what to say.
British council is always more expensive than the third party don't know what it happened to a friend last year too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ogoonna: 12:26am On Jan 31, 2019
Appointments are available for anyone who wanrs to book, just checked now,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 1:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Hey guys, currently filling out the visa application form

Please do I tick the part where it says I intend to stay no longer than 12 months. Do I tick that part considering my program is 18 months? Thank you

Do I also type or use a pen to fill out the form??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 2:28am On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=hebrahyzzle post=75274756][/quote]

You need to up your game oooo bro. Do you have Google Chrome browser. If not, download it and use it for such. It can translate most foreign language to English language for you effortlessly.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janettee(f): 4:42am On Jan 31, 2019
dailydolar:
abeg what's the English version of your German my boss lady I hail personally

I posted the links to the websites herehttps://www.nairaland.com/4566903/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/457#75267813

You could use Google translate to view it in English smiley.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hebrahyzzle(m): 6:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Eldeee:

pls search very well, there are scholarships for sports management, at least I think I saw a couple of them. But didn't click them to get the details. you can use German scholarship search engines to get it. Use the following link

http://www.stipendienlotse.de/

http://www.stipendiendatenbank.de/

Good morning, please can I can anyone help out with more sites for msc sports management scholarship. Previously checked the two listed above and can't find a scholarship for it. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2019
djlaqua91:

My colleague and I encountered so many issues during the application process. They will keep finding errors in any application despite it being accepted in other schools or even following their own instruction. You cerftify with embassy wahala, certify your transcript/degree with your school wahala. You cant win.
Their grad office support is very condescending and will turn you in round circles after wasting your time/money etc. I told them via email that if they want Germans only to apply to their school only, they should state it on their website.
A word is enough for the wise.

I recently applied to the school..but it was a direct application by sending my documents to a particular email address...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Benifbond: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2019
modupejay:
Hey guys, currently filling out the visa application form

Please do I tick the part where it says I intend to stay no longer than 12 months. Do I tick that part considering my program is 18 months? Thank you

Do I also type or use a pen to fill out the form??
To the first part of your question, do not thick it since your program is more than 12 months
2nd part: u are meant to fill the form with pen.
Hope that helps. daalį»„
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2019
Benifbond:

To the first part of your question, do not thick it since your program is more than 12 months
2nd part: u are meant to fill the form with pen.
Hope that helps. daalį»„

Yes it does. Danke.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Ogoonna:
Appointments are available for anyone who wanrs to book, just checked now,

Please what dates did you find?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Guten Morgen nairaland.. Please if you have done your interview keep sending the transcript here and a sample of your motivation letter too....
Danke cool grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2019
That was how a member of a group am in scammed another member..truly if its not a relative or trusted friend just know you are trading at owners risk..and also would b very hard but possible (have seen cases)to see a stranger that would just give you free SL..do u know the implications on the person head if u start messing up in Germany

Its best you start brainstorming on how to raise or borrow BA or raise money and ask a trusted friend to get you SL
Personally I feel this should be the first thing to sort out before planning admission alot av missed travelling because of this proof of fund

hebrahyzzle:

I understand both the blocked account and the SL Stuff. I don't have the money to open a blocked account so am trying to get Sponsorship letter.
I already tried searching for a scholarship to the programme I want which is MSc Sports management in German Sport University of Cologne , I didn't see any scholarship for it.
So the sponsorship letter is what I need to get, and will be very greatful if I can get someone that will help me with it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Fabcol:
That was how a member of a group am in scammed another member..truly if its not a relative or trusted friend just know you are trading at owners risk..and also would b very hard but possible (have seen cases)to see a stranger that would just give you free SL..do u know the implications on the person head if u start messing up in Germany

Its best you start brainstorming on how to raise or borrow BA or raise money and ask a trusted friend to get you SL
Personally I feel this should be the first thing to sort out before planning admission alot av missed travelling because of this proof of fund

Loud it bro they said it was discouragement when I kicked against it.. It's better it takes you one full year to raise your B. A funds yourself than jam online scammed under some days

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jeschi101: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Troy365:

yah, i even know someone who got his, on the 3rd of Jan. why ?
please when was their interview date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jeschi101: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Yeside20:
I know like 2 people that have gotten. Still awaiting mine
please when did they go for their interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mightysholaesp: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2019
Pls if u are given a student visa in Germany ,can u use it to visit countries like Denmark, Sweden, France while in Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flypmode: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2019
Hey guys, I am applying for a German language course in a German institut, the course is a short course of 8 weeks, I need to improve my use of the language to attend a German Uni, anyway my question is this- what would be the requirements for a short term visa? I would really appreciate some help guys. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janettee(f): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Mightysholaesp:
Pls if u are given a student visa in Germany ,can u use it to visit countries like Denmark, Sweden, France while in Germany?

Yea!.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2019
hebrahyzzle:

Good morning, please can I can anyone help out with more sites for msc sports management scholarship. Previously checked the two listed above and can't find a scholarship for it. Thanks

Apart from the above, I also posted other German scholarship search engines here, which I believe you must have seen, unless you want to tell me you don't read comments here.

I don't want to sound unruly, but I want to believe I have tried in my own little way in contributing to the success of others here regardless of what it cost me. But from your comments, I find it very annoying owing to the fact that you are expecting me to come do the searching for you. Honestly Its really unfair for you to do so. I made it known not just to you alone that you have to dig deep. It's a bit of real work on its own.

I for example have not even seen any one matching my description, so it's not like I have already and don't wish to help others as well. But I know somehow somebodys life will be blessed with this piece of information. So in all, you need to take personal responsibility.

Thank God someone else clarifies the issue of sponsorship letter (SL), and I want to believe you have learnt one or two from it. So in summary, work out your salvation with all diligence. All the very best.

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hebrahyzzle(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Fabcol:

I understand what you just said very clearly. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hebrahyzzle(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2019
Eldeee:

Apart from the above, I also posted other German scholarship search engines here, which I believe you must have seen, unless you want to tell me you don't read comments here.

I don't want to sound unruly, but I want to believe I have tried in my own little way in contributing to the success of others here regardless of what it cost me. But from your comments, I find it very annoying owing to the fact that you are expecting me to come do the searching for you. Honestly Its really unfair for you to do so. I made it known not just to you alone that you have to dig deep. It's a bit of real work on its own.

I for example have not even seen any one matching my description, so it's not like I have already and don't wish to help others as well. But I know somehow somebodys life will be blessed with this piece of information. So in all, you need to take personal responsibility.

Thank God someone else clarifies the issue of sponsorship letter (SL), and I want to believe you have learnt one or two from it. So in summary, work out your salvation with all diligence. All the very best.

Baba no vex na, I dey new to this stuff na y
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by saintanji(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2019
two bodies administer the IELTS test in Nigeria, IDP and BC, IDP is 68k and BC is 75k
Opinionator:

As at when? I wrote in November 2018. Paid 75K to British Council directly. No third party involvement.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adorbs: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please guys....my younger sibling who is in Nigerian now, schooled in Turkey but wants to apply to a german university. Does he still have to travel to Abuja( mistry of education and all) for authentication of his documents since he will be coming from there? Mind you he said all his documents has been stamped over there in turkey. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flypmode: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
flypmode:
Hey guys, I am applying for a German language course in a German institut, the course is a short course of 8 weeks, I need to improve my use of the language to attend a German Uni, anyway my question is this- what would be the requirements for a short term visa? I would really appreciate some help guys. Thanks

anyone willing to help?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Benifbond: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
vinlyreeks:
Guten Morgen nairaland.. Please if you have done your interview keep sending the transcript here and a sample of your motivation letter too....
Danke cool grin
Who has ever posted his/her motivational letter here ?
It should be a personal thing, I think the best thing to ask is guideline .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Samrubby1: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Who is going for interview on the 8th or 7th..??
Feb 8th atleast...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
I paid my uni-assist fee and sent my documents last week, uni-assist has confirmed receiving my payment and documents but haven't started processing my applications, what could be the problem.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Chill it takes 4 to 6 Weeks most times less

mrsmba5:
I paid my uni-assist fee and sent my documents last week, uni-assist has confirmed receiving my payment and documents but haven't started processing my applications, what could be the problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.