Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (591144 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Deustchemann:

Wow Congratulations wink wink Lemme check them out

Modified Uni-assist undecided undecided undecided

pls why is everyone scared of uni assist ??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Opinionator:

TestAS is usually for undergraduate studies. Please reconfirm the requirements for your intended program and explore other options. Try to apply to nothing less than 4 schools if you can afford.

please what is test as ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Benifbond:

there are options, either scholarship, blocked account or SL. But the first thing first.
If u don't have any hope at all at all of having blocked account or SL ,then try scholarship though the chances are slim yet favour still dey follow people ooo.

Even in the presence of 'NO Hope" try to have "Faith".move on with the admission process ur faith may see u tru.

Sometimes God do provide helpers along the way, just take a bold step of faith, many that started this process had no hope of shi shi(penny) but along the way, God made a way where there's none so don't give up.

Get the admission, then move on. Daalụ (Danke)

boss..I never knew there was a German scholarship..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
vinlyreeks:

If I may say, you sound like you really don't understand the blocked account of a thing and the SL why cos you stated that you don't have a blocked account and you are also wishing someone from here maybe give you SL

1. You don't need to have a blocked account to apply for admission you only get one opened when you finally get your admission letter so blocked account is not what you just have for having sake. On opening the block account you fund it with 8926€ or so before or after your visa interview...

2. About the SL and what I have read so far it can only be given to you by someone willing to sponsor your education and lives in Germany so if you are looking for SL here Mmmmhhh...

My advice just keep money for your blocked account or if you have some relative living in Germany you can talk to him or her to see if he can be of any help via the SL
You can equally scout for scholarships tho

please which scholarship na ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Eldeee:

Yeah am very much aware. That's the downside though, but looking at the extensive curriculum, I am very much at home with the program. If you have done your research very well, then you will know what am saying. cheers

Eldee is any fee required during Application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by BayoMiller: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
Good day guys, please can someone give me tips about opening a blocked account?

Thanks in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
I come back from work, I check on posts here, before I sleep I check on posts, early morning I check on posts.
God please show us love oh, The quest is so real grin

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Eldee is any fee required during Application?
None

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Richmondoau(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
I just registered on uni-assist but I need someone that can recommend a good school or schools that their application are still on. tuition free or tuition not more than 1,500euros.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
fluxyn:
Hey all. Been a while. This is just to motivate everyone here. Don’t give up. I started reading up on NL by March which was when I decided to come to DE. Renewed passport, applied for school, got rejections and later got admission to Kassel to study the course I wanted.

Interview went well, collection of visa became wahala with 2 extension gotten from my school, old passport was stamped and then I had to wait for process again while mailing school and alien office with good response and support from them. Naija embassy frustrated me but all in all. I got my visa, am in DE, missed 3 days of lecture but I am to the pace now.
We are Nigerians and can pick up. It’s safe here and everything works

Ps. Delete your torrent app before coming here as this can get you a fine of 950 euro or more.

Be focused don’t give up and please you all should read.
This forum has too many information. All you need is here. Stop asking what school
Let this site be your friends
Master portal
Daad.de
GOOGLE.
You can ask few things from the visa stage but all in all my advice is put effort and you will come out great.
I have met people here that used agent and got courses they don’t want and now they don’t even know how to apply. I explained in my little way but told them I can’t start applying for you here. All man busy for him own lane. All blacks that see you will greet you. We r minority and always happy to see someone of your skin colour ( for my city) I am always available to give little info I can. Am just a month in DE. One love guyz

God bless you so much for this. How have you been finding the course so far?
Please I'm trying to mail you as I'm a Kassel (MSc Nanoscience) prospective student.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Electricboy:

please what is test as ?

An aptitude test
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Electricboy:

It costs money.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Electricboy:
y

am eyeing that rhine Waal....its a good school..can I send you a mail?

Yes, you can.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
smokers:
please can anyone refer me to a centre where you registered for toefl and how much did you pay.

I already have proficiency in English letter from my school just trying to be safer by writing toefl

I'd recommend IELTS. They have rest dates in every month so you pick a date, prepare, write the exam and get your result 14 working days after. Registration can be done online via the British Council website. Both IELTS and TOEFL cost N75K though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
SyberKate:

Okay so you are saying I can ask the HR in my company or CEO to request for it?

Exactly.
Send the transcript from your school to where you work. Pick it up there cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bujebudanu1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Opinionator:

I'd recommend IELTS. They have rest dates in every month so you pick a date, prepare, write the exam and get your result 14 working days after. Registration can be done online via the British Council website. Both IELTS and TOEFL cost N75K though.

Toelf cost just 40k . contact ponpon/Brabit for your registration.

Bymafit is 45k .check if the promo is still on
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ndkings1:

This school FAU erlangen-nürnberg

My application status is showing summer....

There are documents they are asking me to create which I don't understand.

What do they mean by PERSONAL DATA SHEET

I'm finding it difficult not understand as the CV
I sent you a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Electricboy:

Money man, money!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
BayoMiller:
Good day guys, please can someone give me tips about opening a blocked account?

Thanks in advance

Google out "Opening a Fintiba blocked account"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by saintanji(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
God will grant you heart desire, @Dutchkid. Please do you have a format of the motivation letter?
Dutchkid:
My Transcript
I stayed in a friends house very close to the embassy. I woke up around 3:00 am rehearsed for my interview and did a little reading till when i prepared for the interview. I got to the american embassy entrance i wonder if na redemption camp abi na adoration ground i de. Jejely walk through those hustler to the german embassy (Thanks to nairaland why because at the embassy someone told me he did 4 copies of cv 4k shocked). I didn't note my arrival time because the party have already started without me. Mr Paulinus was busy manning his post with so much fury and dexterity. The weather was not to helpful see as i was sweating embarassed. I was in the third group of four persons and out of no where MR P bounce one guy to the back grin. He bounced another guy in the second group to the end of the line. When it got to my group the guy in front of me wanted to make a complain oga P bounce the guy to the back grin. He asked me are you ready i answered yes sir and i step out to feel the guys spot. I brought out my document as he instructed and i was busy forming Mr organizer my own bouncing came "My friend go to the back of the queue" Chinaka without giving me a chance to proof my Organization skills. I was feeling like i can even arrange his guy destiny if him give me to arrange....Fast forward to interview proper because cant explain the security checks if you know you know.
ME: Good morning
VO no talk
ME: for my mind i don great you ooooo
VO: Give me you originals
ME: I handed them to her
VO: Why did you put them in an envelop?
ME: I no gree answer for my mind no be una oga pauli
VO: What did you want to study
ME: I tell am
VO: Which school
ME: I talk
VO: Why did you want to study this course
ME: I start with my BSC thesis how i work on so so and so. Then i try using naija sense connect am to my current course that i am going for in Germany.
VO: Why Germany
ME: Germany offers good quality education....
VO: What do you know about Germany facts?
ME: You need to find bed relax because i get am to give you even with dates. I fire on!!!
VO: It is OK
ME: I no just happy all this cramming go waste..Tor!
VO: What is you under graduate thesis
ME: Me i started explain but she told me she wouldn't type this part.
VO: Have you learnt German language before.
ME: Through application.
VO: Have you leaved in Germany before
ME: no
VO: Have you traveled out of Germany before
ME: no
VO: Have you applied for any visa before.
Me: no
VO: we will contact you by mail
I wanted to give God all the glory and use this medium to say thanks to all that sincerely answered my questions. May the good Lord continue to bless us all. For the admission, interview and AM hopefuls God will grant us our heart desires. Amen grin

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Opinionator:

An aptitude test

is it compulsory for all aspiring undergraduates of all German universities ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hebrahyzzle(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
bujebudanu1:

B.y mafit promo ends tomorrow and it's still 45k
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by saintanji(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
IELTS is 68,000 with MOD IELTS, check them out at www.ielts.ng.
Opinionator:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by schwenin: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please house has anyone that applied for Student Visa gotten Am this year?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hebrahyzzle(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
Opinionator:

God bless you so much for this. How have you been finding the course so far?
Please I'm trying to mail you as I'm a Kassel (MSc Nanoscience) prospective student.

How did you go with the process of creating a blocked account or getting a sponsorship letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Are you very sure that's the registration cost and not the lecture cost?
Just went to verify and it seems it changes each passing year and is also dependent on the Forex rate. The lowest price I saw is $165.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
saintanji:

As at when? I wrote in November 2018. Paid 75K to British Council directly. No third party involvement.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by schwenin: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
fluxyn:
Hey all. Been a while. This is just to motivate everyone here. Don’t give up. I started reading up on NL by March which was when I decided to come to DE. Renewed passport, applied for school, got rejections and later got admission to Kassel to study the course I wanted.

Interview went well, collection of visa became wahala with 2 extension gotten from my school, old passport was stamped and then I had to wait for process again while mailing school and alien office with good response and support from them. Naija embassy frustrated me but all in all. I got my visa, am in DE, missed 3 days of lecture but I am to the pace now.
We are Nigerians and can pick up. It’s safe here and everything works

Ps. Delete your torrent app before coming here as this can get you a fine of 950 euro or more.

Be focused don’t give up and please you all should read.
This forum has too many information. All you need is here. Stop asking what school
Let this site be your friends
Master portal
Daad.de
GOOGLE.
You can ask few things from the visa stage but all in all my advice is put effort and you will come out great.
I have met people here that used agent and got courses they don’t want and now they don’t even know how to apply. I explained in my little way but told them I can’t start applying for you here. All man busy for him own lane. All blacks that see you will greet you. We r minority and always happy to see someone of your skin colour ( for my city) I am always available to give little info I can. Am just a month in DE. One love guyz
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by schwenin: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please fluxyn why did they delay your visa collection? Please I need your response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
saintanji:

Just checked the link you posted and interestingly, 68K is written there. Yet British Council states 75K https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/exam/ielts/dates-fees-locations

At this point, I don't even know what to say.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janettee(f): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2019

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51