Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588073 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aladinn(m): 3:50am On Feb 10, 2019
Hello House,

I really need your help with regards to my present dilemma. I got an admission to Regensburg and i've started the visa processing with regards to that. All documents submitted including my passport and proof of blocked account payment.

However, i just got another admission from BTU Seftenberg last week and I prefer BTU but my visa is being processed for the Regensburg admission.

How can i resolve this situation?

I really need your advice in doing the right thing.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 5:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Aladinn:
Hello House,

I really need your help with regards to my present dilemma. I got an admission to Regensburg and i've started the visa processing with regards to that. All documents submitted including my passport and proof of blocked account payment.

However, i just got another admission from BTU Seftenberg last week and I prefer BTU but my visa is being processed for the Regensburg admission.

How can i resolve this situation?

I really need your advice in doing the right thing.
Relax, it’s fine!!
Process your visa with the initial one you started with. When you are ready to move with your AM, book your ticket directly to BTU to start your enrollment there. It simply does not matter which school you used in processing your visa.

Shalom

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 5:50am On Feb 10, 2019
ollyewa:
Pls Guys I got my admmison letter but it's for winter section, when do u really think I can apply at the embassy
congrats...how long did it take the school to process the admission? Which course were you admitted in ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ollyewa: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2019
elvisddon:
congrats...how long did it take the school to process the admission? Which course were you admitted in ?
. Like Four month bro/groundwater management
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dany5(f): 6:55am On Feb 10, 2019
No.
Chizzy4God:
Red gown. Your the 4th person abi

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by adudu208(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

Nope. But their tuition is very cheap and there is provision to remain if you want to. All graduates from learning institutions in Hungary are entitled to a 9months study-work visa at the end of their program. The 9months is meant for you to search for a job and apply for permanent residency on bases of the job.
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Tianah5: 8:13am On Feb 10, 2019
Eldeee:

I would suggest you look out for other related courses if so. Please don't just fix yourself to one particular course, getting admission is somehow not too easy. kindly restrategize.

Okay will do,thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by adudu208(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2019
Hello house, I have a masters degree from a UK university. Will I be granted admission and study visa if i choose to do another masters degree(another related course) in Germany or I most proceed to a PhD programme?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2019
johndoefoo:

Now you just said what you were not saying. Thanks for the clarification
LMAO.. mad man!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2019
ollyewa:
. Like Four month bro/groundwater management
Congrats the groundwater people.. start processing so you can come share your success story on time (Amen). All the best.

Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2019
adudu208:
Hello house, I have a masters degree from a UK university. Will I be granted admission and study visa if i choose to do another masters degree(another related course) in Germany or I most proceed to a PhD programme?
Another masters? Well just curious. Yes, they will.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by adudu208(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Another masters? Well just curious. Yes, they will.
I want a masters degree in Business Administration or something along that line. I currently hold a masters in human resource management.
After the program I may proceed with a PhD programme if I still have the interest to stay in Germany and get a work permit.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2019
adudu208:

I want a masters degree in Business Administration or something along that line. I currently hold a masters in human resource management.
After the program I may proceed with a PhD programme if I still have the interest to stay in Germany and get a work permit.
well e depend on how u relate with the VO but for me I will prefare to keep mute about my MSC . but make sure you use it for your application so u get advantage
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2019
adudu208:

Oh great.. your masters in HRM won’t matter as long as your first degree is related to your desired masters Program which is Business Administration. Although sometimes you might be asked to fill in your masters degree if you’ve had one before which is like an added advantage.
So check DAAD.de and narrow your search down to Business Administration (masters)

Shalom.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aladinn(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Relax, it’s fine!!
Process your visa with the initial one you started with. When you are ready to move with your AM, book your ticket directly to BTU to start your enrollment there. It simply does not matter which school you used in processing your visa.

Shalom

Thank so very much. I really appreciate your response. God bless you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by adudu208(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2019
dailydolar:
well e depend on how u relate with the VO but for me I will predate to keep mute about my MSC . but make sure you use it for your application
I think letting them know you have a degree from a foreign university is an advantage.

The fact that you didn't stay back in the UK after your programme is a plus.

It gives them the reason to be confident you will not stay back in Germany after the programme.

I just want to know if anyone here has been in my situation and yet got both the admission and a study visa.

I will also like to know from those who have tried it, if I can get a straight PhD admission in a german university with a good UK masters degree.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2019
Aladinn:

Thank so very much. I really appreciate your response. God bless you.
Amen brother, and you too.

Enjoy!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2019
adudu208:

I think letting them know you have a degree from a foreign university is an advantage.

It gives them the reason to be confident you will not stay back in Germany after the programme.

I just want to know if anyone here has been in my situation and yet got both the admission and a study visa.

I will also like to know from those who have tried it, if I can get a straight PhD admission in a german university with a good UK masters degree.
Bros, Nawa oh Lool, which one you wan do??

First, the reason why he asked you to probably keep mute is because it might appear to the VO as if you were not sure of what you wanted (second masters, why?), however you can indicate it while applying to the school like we both pointed out for you initially - an added advantage. Forget your staying back in U.K. or not staying back, na you and queen sabi that one.

Second, yes you can sir even with a good Nigeria masters Lol. But then is it masters you want or PhD?? Maybe you should just think about it first.

Shalom.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by adudu208(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Bros, Nawa oh Lool, which one you wan do??

First, the reason why he asked you to probably keep mute is because it might appear to the VO as if you were not sure of what you wanted (second masters, why?), however you can indicate it while applying to the school like we both pointed out for you initially - an added advantage. Forget your staying back in U.K. or not staying back, na you and queen sabi that one.

Second, yes you can sir even with a good Nigeria masters Lol. But then is it masters you want or PhD?? Maybe you should just think about it first.

Shalom.
In my opinion i do not think any VO will find it strange that a masters holder wants to go for an MBA in Germany.

I actually prefer the MBA to a PhD for now. I am just asking questions so I can make an informed decision for me and my partner.

While I may pick up the PhD option due to the number of years attached to the visa, she will be going for the MBA option.

PS- We both hold a Msc in HRM from a UK university.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2019
adudu208:

In my opinion i do not think any VO will find it strange that a masters holder wants to go for an MBA in Germany.

I actually prefer the MBA to a PhD for now. I am just asking questions so I can make an informed decision for me and my partner.

While I may pick up the PhD option due to the number of years attached to the visa, she will be going for the MBA option.

PS- We both hold a Msc in HRM from a UK university.
Oh, that’s great then.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
dailydolar:
well e depend on how u relate with the VO but for me I will prefare to keep mute about my MSC . but make sure you use it for your application so u get advantage

How far bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
adudu208:

Which ever one you decide in either letting them know or not ,ur not at disadvantage
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dooch(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Godisthegreatest:
SUMMER SEMESTER 2019

School: Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences

Course: Electronics Engineering

State: North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW)

Town: Lippstadt

Visa interview: 28 December 2018 (used sponsorship letter SL)

Approval mail (A.M): 31 January 2019

Submitted passport and travel insurance: 4 February 2019

DHL picked up my visa and documents from the embassy: 7 February 2019 (I tracked it)

DHL delivered my visa and documents: 8 February 2019

Signed and collected

Moving next week end

Thank you all for your contributions, I really sincerely appreciate

One Love

To God be the glory

God is the greatest

When did you apply and when did you get admission. Planning to apply this year
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Annestacia: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Jeschi101:
Anyone going to koblenz for this summer?

Yes but my admission came late so I deferred till winter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lburna: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bro, if you really like the programme, why not email the school or the department to know if they can fix the problem?

Ndkings1:

This school FAU erlangen-nürnberg is a nonsense school my application is supposed to be winter oo but due to the their technical faults it turns out to be summer with a very close deadline for submitting of documents. That's why I am running helter skelter on how to send the document before the deadline which is 28th of this month.... I for kuku use nipost..... I'm seriously considering not going further with the application by boning the documents submission.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lburna: 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
But that's not a bad thing. It shows you would like to gain some experience before returning to Nigeria.

Voltron05:
I told the VO that I plan on taking up an internship position after my masters, after which I would come back to Nigeria to start up a company or take up a job.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Annestacia: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
originalwarriman:
complement of the season,

please for those of you using noun transcripts, how did you go about getting the transcript? cos I went to the head office in Abuja and was told I can't get it that it can only be sent to the school.

I would have loved to get it handy as to apply to many schools.

please I await your reply.

I used NOUN transcript and they took about two months before the transcript was sent out so if you want to use it make sure to apply for it as soon as you're sure about the school you want to apply to. Payment is to the bank and I will suggest that you make contact after payment with people that work in the transcript department so they can help hasten the process.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by anthochie: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Annestacia:

Yes but my admission came late so I deferred till winter.

Bsc or MSc and which course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Highbeeyajibola:

How far bro
very far
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sarahgold53(f): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Annestacia:

I used NOUN transcript and they took about two months before the transcript was sent out so if you want to use it make sure to apply for it as soon as you're sure about the school you want to apply to. Payment is to the bank and I will suggest that you make contact after payment with people that work in the transcript department so they can help hasten the process.'

Pls reply my pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.