Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,798 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586405 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ayokunlemmy: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
You don’t need to certify your doc for interview. Certification of doc is only meant for admission processing. All the best in your interview
Olad7554:
Hello house , do I need to certify documents for my visa interview , as I didn’t certify any of my documents for the addmission which was a private school
Please kindly respond as this is important my interview date is 20th of February

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by NathyBongos: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
ollyewa:
. Masters/can't say but I used Ielts though .you have to send them a mail to confirm that
can you kindly assist with your used IELTS materials? Sobeit818@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Voltron05:
I told the VO that I plan on taking up an internship position after my masters, after which I would come back to Nigeria to start up a company or take up a job.

Don’t worry it will end in praise.. your reply is also unique but sincere which is what they are looking for - sincerity. So kindly post your success story so people can gain from it when you get your AM (Amen)

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by adudu208(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

You could also write any free online English language proficiency test and attach a PDF copy of your test score. Add this to your LOELP . I wrote one online test and I had C1-C2 on CEFR scale though I am using mine for Hungary and not Germany.
Are there schools in Hungary that are tuition free?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lovable85(f): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
I’m not so sure about that one but I’m quite sure the price will be cut down

Ndkings1:

Thanks darling...
I'm sending three sets of application documents to three different universities... Can I send them in one envelope?
And how much do you think it would cost after the insurance has been removed at the students rate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by klique(f): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
I really want to study in Germany, I have HND in Mass Communication. Just finished my NYSC. I have been following this thread diligently. Congrats to successful applicants and I pray others will join the league. I intend to apply next year or GRACEFULLY this year, as my only problem now is the money. I'm saving up though.
Blocked Account target almost reached. Remaining other fees: flight, accommodation and miscellaneous.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Voltron05(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Thanks.

Fabcol:
And you are scared? Be positive joor it will end in praise

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Voltron05(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Thanks.

Adeniyii2017:

Don’t worry it will end in praise.. your reply is also unique but sincere which is what they are looking for - sincerity. So kindly post your success story so people can gain from it when you get your AM (Amen)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
Voltron05:
I told the VO that I plan on taking up an internship position after my masters, after which I would come back to Nigeria to start up a company or take up a job.

I don't think that should be a problem.
I told my VO and also said on my ML that I wasn't coming back to Nigeria until I Attain my academic height.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by homirefacuny(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
heybaby12:

I don't think that should be a problem.
I told my VO and also said on my ML that I wasn't coming back to Nigeria until I Attain my academic height.

Great stuff I must say!
Na wetin American VO no like be that grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
homirefacuny:

Great stuff I must say!
Na wetin American VO no like be that grin
I tell you grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dany5(f): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nooo.i wore a gown.
Chizzy4God:
Are you the lady on jeans trouser. You get body right

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by famousguy01(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
NathyBongos:
Bielefeld University rejected my application in Summer for Masters of Arts in Sociology probably due to the fact that I read English Education as my first degree, gottengen Universitat has said they are going to give me admission letter for Winter but i have to present TOEFL or IELTS result latest april. But basically i gonna be bouncing back as I go come here come give thanksgiving with AM approved as I applied to more schools for Winter Intake on my first degree course and waiting to Write My IELTS comes next month grin tongue.....OGHENEWAKOBIRO

I also studied economics education, if you don't mind I will like to work together with you as I'm also seeking admission for this winter intake. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Cookee: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
ollyewa:
. Masters/can't say but I used Ielts though .you have to send them a mail to confirm that

Is it tuition free and do you know about their undergraduate programs..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by schwenin: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hello Friends I appealled since 22nd of October last year but up till now they have not decided on my appeal.I have called them several times they keep on telling that they are still processing it that they will get back to me.my school gave me 28 of this month as my arrival deadline.please does anyone know what could be the cause of this delay?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Cookee: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Please house, I want to confirm something for freund here..
Is it possible to get admission for Masters program over there with an HND certificate and has there been any person that has gotten a masters program admission before with an HND degree in this group and former ones..
You can also relate if you have a first hand fact if any person has gotten a masters program with HND in Any European Union country. ..
Thanks as I await your detailed replies.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kryptonite44: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Cookee:
Is it possible to get admission for Masters program over there with an HND certificate and has there been any person that has gotten a masters program admission before with an HND degree in this group and former ones..
You can also relate if you have a first hand fact if any person has gotten a masters program with HND in Any European Union country. ..

As for Germany, your HND will get you bsc that's what I know.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Cookee:
There have been lots of comments about getting masters admission with HND.
However, the conclusion of the whole matter, as well as my submission is that

It might be very difficult, albeit not impossible to get admission. As they always say, give it a shot. You can never tell. Ensure you apply for BSc also. This is to ensure you don't loose on both ends in case you're not admitted for MSc.

Even in Nigeria, you know it's impossible to be admitted for MSc with HND, unless you have a PGD, and I don't think German institutions offer stuffs like PGD, so it's most likely you're admitted for BSc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Tianah5: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Thanks to you all for your contributions, I must say it’s really helpful. Please guys I have been searching for schools that offer M.sc Social work in english and I haven’t seen any apart from FHWS. Please I need help with this as I have searched the whole of daad and google all to no avail. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabiosmart: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hello guys,

Please has anybody been recently booked for interview

kindly indicate, I want to know the date their giving now so I can evaluate my chance this summer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by noblealuu: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Deustchemann:

About spreading tentacles, trust me on that bro.
Wetin I never apply for?
Neuroscience, immunology, Biology, Molecular Medicine, cardiovascular Sciences, molecular biology, biomedical sciences. I still have agric courses I'm eligible for sef.

I applied bioinformatics at Saarland, they rejected my application.

I'll try out digital health.

No qualms baba...keep hopes high & alive.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
I understand the feeling, jut stay positive, all the best.

Voltron05:
Had my visa interview on the 7th of February. Scared that I might get rejected... sad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by BarristerAlarig: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
adudu208:

Are there schools in Hungary that are tuition free?

Nope. But their tuition is very cheap and there is provision to remain if you want to. All graduates from learning institutions in Hungary are entitled to a 9months study-work visa at the end of their program. The 9months is meant for you to search for a job and apply for permanent residency on bases of the job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Soleye24(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
hello please I need a link to all institutions that offers free tuitions. please when will registration open? how much is ielts?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
johndoefoo:

You are not saying the complete truth here... Hamm-Lippstadt Electronic Engineering is Winter Senester only. I guess there is something you are not saying.

Bro ask questions before you jump into conclusions about what is true or not was supposed to go last winter but couldn't because of late appointment so I wrote the school and they sent me a letter to take to the embassy that I would start by summer and that was what I used for my second interview so next time please ask because its annoying when people talk when they don't even have an idea of what's up

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by NewVinLyreeks: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Soleye24:
hello please I need a link to all institutions that offers free tuitions. please when will registration open? how much is ielts?

For the free tuition all private Universities and universities in baden-wurttemberg state charge tuition fee the rest are free but you have to pay semester fees

The registration/application date(if that's what you mean) differ from schools... Comb daad .de find your course and school you like then check their application dates

For ielts
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by klique(f): 12:10am On Feb 10, 2019
How? Using my HND, I will take up a course for B.Sc?

kryptonite44:

As for Germany, your HND will get you bsc that's what I know.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 12:32am On Feb 10, 2019
Hahahaha your funny ooo. When I told you that I applied to 14 schools then. You where laughing at me. I kept quiet. Because I respond to important question. I know that your just starting. Atleast I know that I will get up to 5 admission or more,and that's exactly what happen.

Well I wish success

Ndkings1:
I remember about few months ago... When I joined this forum, I was asking basic questions like - how can I apply for masters in a German university, how can I find courses I want to do.... I was just asking questions which I'll consider funny funny questions but look at me today people now consult me for help on how to go about these things.....

I will encourage any new person to ask any questions which is confusing them no matter how simple as long as it makes sense.... If people I met here at that time had snubbed or told me off I wouldn't have gotten to this level....
But after this whole thing wetin I gain if I still never gain admission??

I still dey find admission my people and I know say e go soon drop... Applying to the 15th school today after three rejections so far from gottingen, Kiel and Bonn reing sieg University...
It will end in praise....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 12:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Red gown. Your the 4th person abi

dany5:
Nooo.i wore a gown.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kryptonite44: 1:12am On Feb 10, 2019
klique:
How? Using my HND, I will take up a course for B.Sc?

My dear, even in Nigeria here you can't get a master program with your HND. With your HND kindly apply for a bsc course.

I just PM you sha if you need more clarification.

One Love

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 3:07am On Feb 10, 2019
Tianah5:
Thanks to you all for your contributions, I must say it’s really helpful. Please guys I have been searching for schools that offer M.sc Social work in english and I haven’t seen any apart from FHWS. Please I need help with this as I have searched the whole of daad and google all to no avail. Thanks

I would suggest you look out for other related courses if so. Please don't just fix yourself to one particular course, getting admission is somehow not too easy. kindly restrategize.

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.