Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586561 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ghaneeyahh: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2019
Congrats to you and chy73. I haven't heard from them. My status on the portal still reads "your application is in process". At this point, I've little hope left. Yall should enjoy and hopefully meet you guys when I get there.
sunshine4q:

I was also admitted to the same Institution for the same program....I have already done my interview. I am currently waiting for Visa. Have you started arranging for accommodation?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ghaneeyahh: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Good for you dear. Maybe it's my 2.2 that's messing me up. Did you graduate with a 2.1? My application status still reads "application is in process" though but I'm not that optimistic at the moment. Congratulations...
chy73:

Same course. Enrolment is 18th March oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2019
Ghaneeyahh:
Good for you dear. Maybe it's my 2.2 that's messing me up. Did you graduate with a 2.1? My application status still reads "application is in process" though but I'm not that optimistic at the moment. Congratulations...

Anything can happen oh

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2019
@sahm4u2nv you should also consider this...

Chriswazo:

March 12 that's about 2 weeks from now? I will advise you to be patient since your deadline is over 4weeks. Try and fund before going for interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2019
vinlyreeks:

LUCKS ON PART 6 FOR deustchemann , chriswazo and other hopefuls

Amen. Thanks man cheesy

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sedatylo(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2019
Happy Sunday guys
Congrats to those that got their AL, AM AND VISUM in part 5
For the rest of us still hoping, God will do it for us in Part 6
Winter is coming!

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bawz007: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2019
TU Freiberg
MissNK:

What school please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bawz007: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2019
TU Freiberg, Sustainable mining
elvisddon:
congrats which school and course did you secure admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2019
Chriswazo:

March 12 that's about 2 weeks from now? I will advise you to be patient since your deadline is over 4weeks. Try and fund before going for interview
Thank you I will try to fund before the interview date, God help me

But March 12 is more than 21 days starting from Monday. With that if AM takes a month to drop which I pray it doesn't, I won't be able to meet up with the enrollment deadline

I will just be positive

Thanks again, God bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Please, what type of questions were asked in the interview.
Questions about my BSc, one question will lead to another.

I can't remember those questions again

GOD'S FAVOR and

CONFEDENCE is the KEY

I hope this helps
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by clintonsparkz(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2019
Bawz007:
thought TU Freiberg pay 1,500euro fee for Non EU applicants.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sunshine4q: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2019
Ghaneeyahh:
Congrats to you and chy73. I haven't heard from them. My status on the portal still reads "your application is in process". At this point, I've little hope left. Yall should enjoy and hopefully meet you guys when I get there.

Thanks...I really hope and pray you get the admission. The higher our population there in the university, the merrier it becomes for us. It really doesn't matter whether it is 2.2 you have. You can write the student counselling center for clarification.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Bawz007:
nice...please what did you study in your undergraduate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2019
sahm4u2nv:

Questions about my BSc, one question will lead to another.

I can't remember those questions again

GOD'S FAVOR and

CONFEDENCE is the KEY

I hope this helps

Thanks bro... See you soon in Bayreuth grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bawz007: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2019
That’s University of Freiburg Im whatever, not Freiberg
clintonsparkz:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bawz007: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2019
Geology
elvisddon:
nice...please what did you study in your undergraduate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lilfreezy: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2019
Hey guys. I've got a problem. I recently sent my documents through courier and omitted my undergraduate modules document. So what do I do?

Do I send a second document afresh along with the modules? Again if I do, how will I know the one that's going to be processed if they both get there.

Mehn! I messed up cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by clintonsparkz(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Bawz007:
That’s University of Freiburg Im whatever, not Freiberg
OK thanks my fellow geologist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2019
Please I don't think is advisable to cancel the appointment, because you may get April. What I will advise you, is to fund you BA before going to interview. From 12 march to 9th April is 4weeks. I notice that the people that got AM last week,some got it in less than 4weeks. A lady said that too yesterday,she did her interview on 23rd January and got AM 3days ago. That's 3weeks and 2days. Just mail the school for enrollment extension in case.
For the Germany language certificate they stated in your enrollment, you need to mail the school again, and explain to them.

sahm4u2nv:
500 pages! Wow shocked

Appreciate to everyone that had made this thread worth it, can't thank you enough, Dailydollar, fabcol,Heybaby et Al

Glory to Jesus, I got AL from university of BAYREUTH after a tense Skype interview

My challenges: B2 German certificate was stated in the AL as part of the enrollment documents which wasn't requested when I was applying because my caused is English taught (MSc). I was told during the interview that I will need German knowledge to integrate even tho my course is English taught and I responded that I'm self learning the language already.

I have mailed the school if I can provide the B2 certificate during my studies as regards the new development but yet to hear from them.

My enrollment Date is 18 April, my interview appointment is on 12 March, I want to cancel and rebook to get a closer date. Do you think it's advisable?

Please help a brother I can't afford to loose this admission sad

God bless you as you do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by imoriafe: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2019
vinlyreeks:

1. Your course should be in line with your Undergraduate degree having work experience increases your chances

2. Some school require proof of English proficiency from Nigeria... You can get the letter from your School or you take an English test exam (any one you are using make sure it's what's required by the school, always read the school's requirements well or you can send them mails to confirm

3. It depends on the school which document to certify... Strictly follow their guidelines on this

4. Certification is done on the High courts or German embassy... You've to book an appointment if you are certifying at the embassy

LUCKS ON PART 6 FOR deustchemann , chriswazo and other hopefuls

God bless u richly boss... Thanks a million

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by imoriafe: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Fabcol:
Its very possible but at the same time depends on the school..try to message the school first before applying

Some schools exempt Nigeria while some don't.. You know only thru mailing the school or your course coordinator... You can get the letter from your registrar's office or hod office or the ministry of education

Documents to certify is always stated on the application page of the school website..it mostly includes(bsc certificate, waec certificate, proficiency Letter(if u are using one), transcript, and any other certificate you have(nysc, professional certificates, etc)

You can do it at the court, notary public or embassy.. N/b it is free at the embassy but you need go along with the university application form also check with your school which certification is allowed

Would advise you read from part one of this trend..your questions are quite too basic...

God bless u greatly boss... Thank u so much

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Bawz007:
Geology
okay..all the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Fabcol:
@sahm4u2nv you should also consider this...

Thanks so much fabcol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chizzy4God:
Please I don't think is advisable to cancel the appointment, because you may get April. What I will advise you, is to fund you BA before going to interview. From 12 march to 9th April is 4weeks. I notice that the people that got AM last week,some got it in less than 4weeks. A lady said that too yesterday,she did her interview on 23rd January and got AM 3days ago. That's 3weeks and 2days. Just mail the school for enrollment extension in case.
For the Germany language certificate they stated in your enrollment, you need to mail the school again, and explain to them.

Thanks boss, God bless you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Thanks bro... See you soon in Bayreuth grin
Yes boss, are you already there, I'd like to make some Enquiries.

Are you planning to apply, I'd like to give you tips, you can PM

It will all end in praise fams

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
You can still send the course modules to them. Then you mail them that you send two document (parcel). So that they can confirm if they have receive it.
Secondly, if you resend a complete document, still mail them that the first document that you send were not complete,that you have send the complete document.

You don't have any problem my brother. But is just a lesson. You should make sure, that each school have one A4 paper, list all the requirements. So that you will not send the motivation letter that is made for university of Bonn to university of Munich.

For me each school i applied have is own folder.

Wish you success

lilfreezy:
Hey guys. I've got a problem. I recently sent my documents through courier and omitted my undergraduate modules document. So what do I do?

Do I send a second document afresh along with the modules? Again if I do, how will I know the one that's going to be processed if they both get there.

Mehn! I messed up cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
sahm4u2nv:

Yes boss, are you already there, I'd like to make some Enquiries.

Are you planning to apply, I'd like to give you tips, you can PM

It will all end in praise fams

Boss, I am planning to apply for winter, your tips will be highly appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Boss, I am planning to apply for winter, your tips will be highly appreciated.
Alright I'm glad to hear that

I have replied PM Sir, I really need someone in that school

I wish you the best in your Application Sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
sahm4u2nv:

Alright I'm glad to hear that

I have replied PM Sir, I really need someone in that school

I wish you the best in your Application Sir

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Your welcome. Please don't use that mailing system, so that you will not complicate issue in your appointment, last week we just resolve the person that has similar problem, having two appointment date at last non is in the system. Just fund your BA as I said before. There is no too much rush this summer semester that's why people are getting their AM fast.

Just be patient and have faith in God.
Wish you success in your interview.

sahm4u2nv:

Thanks boss, God bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
clintonsparkz:
this should be in Saxony and they don't charge

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.