Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587784 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
lilfreezy:
Hey guys. I've got a problem. I recently sent my documents through courier and omitted my undergraduate modules document. So what do I do?

Do I send a second document afresh along with the modules? Again if I do, how will I know the one that's going to be processed if they both get there.

Mehn! I messed up cry
send the module if its needed for your admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
BadmanKas:
Been a quiet reader and I learnt a lot from you guys. I’ve gotten my visa. Thanks to you guys that post useful informations.

Thank God you finally made it after all. Please and please, we will encourage you try to be a blessing to several others here just as you have been blessed. Unfortunately we didn't get any contributions from you, hope you will not be found wanting when you arrive deutschland. Congratulations, go to deutschland and succeed.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ghaneeyahh:
Good for you dear. Maybe it's my 2.2 that's messing me up. Did you graduate with a 2.1? My application status still reads "application is in process" though but I'm not that optimistic at the moment. Congratulations...
Yes I did, but it might not matter, I think you are at the top of the waiting list that is why you've not heard from them. Keep praying and write to them

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
lilfreezy:
Hey guys. I've got a problem. I recently sent my documents through courier and omitted my undergraduate modules document. So what do I do?

Do I send a second document afresh along with the modules? Again if I do, how will I know the one that's going to be processed if they both get there.

Mehn! I messed up cry

Calm down bro, nobody is above mistake. I will suggest you send a mail to the programme coordinator, explaining your ordeals in a clear concise good English. Tell him or her you can get a scanned copy of the omitted document in PDF sent through email. If accepted, quickly send it asap.

Hope this helps. All the very best

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Eldeee:

Calm down bro, nobody is above mistake. I will suggest you send a mail to the programme coordinator, explaining your ordeals in a clear concise good English. Tell him or her you can get a scanned copy of the omitted document in PDF sent through email. If accepted, quickly send it asap.

Hope this helps. All the very best
Exactly what I was about to say.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lilfreezy: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chizzy4God eldee dailydolar thank you all for your input.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by cjall(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Eldeee:

Thank God you finally made it after all. Please and please, we will encourage you try to be a blessing to several others here just as you have been blessed. Unfortunately we didn't get any contributions from you, hope you will not be found wanting when you arrive deutschland. Congratulations, go to deutschland and succeed.

Eldee my man. Longest time. Tell to always give back to the platform
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
cjall:

Eldee my man. Longest time. Tell to always give back to the platform

My chairman, I throway salute oooo. We no go empty the drum wey we get water from na. If we keep taking in air continuously without breathing out, how do we live to see tomorrow. I believe giving is living.

Hope the ministry is moving to the permanent site. lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hayor4real: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Good afternoon everyone pls who is presently studying inName of the school is kaiserslautern university of applied sciences zweibrucken campus
Your help is highly needed pls pm me
Course: Master of arts in Financial Services Management
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chizzy4God:
Your welcome. Please don't use that mailing system, so that you will not complicate issue in your appointment, last week we just resolve the person that has similar problem, having two appointment date at last non is in the system. Just fund your BA as I said before. There is no too much rush this summer semester that's why people are getting their AM fast.

Just be patient and have faith in God.
Wish you success in your interview.

Amen thank you so much for sharing this with me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Larrylrkay(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Good evening my people. Is anyone studying in Justus Liebig university this summer 2019?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello house.....

Arrived Deutschland yesterday but will fully settle down and start dishing out little things I know that might be of help to some people

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jeschi101:
have you tried to contact the embassy or alien office? When is your enrollment deadline?
I have contacted them no info and enrolment deadline april.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
You should mail the school explaining you slit error and requesting that you send your module by email... I hope it helps
lilfreezy:

Mehn! I messed up cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Amen

Sedatylo:
Happy Sunday guys
Congrats to those that got their AL, AM AND VISUM in part 5
For the rest of us still hoping, God will do it for us in Part 6
Winter is coming!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hayor4real:
Good afternoon everyone pls who is presently studying inName of the school is kaiserslautern university of applied sciences zweibrucken campus
Your help is highly needed pls pm me
Course: Master of arts in Financial Services Management

contact enocholumide, he is presently working and residing there. Maybe he might be of help to you. cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Anyone joining us in kassel. Holla. So we go fit welcome you well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Godisthegreatest:
Hello house.....

Arrived Deutschland yesterday but will fully settle down and start dishing out little things I know that might be of help to some people

The same guy some people accused of lying.
Thank God for your safe journey.
Dish out the info, we're waiting!
Let's not be quick to judge and conclude, I know say MMM and 19 boys gallant here sha

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
fluxyn:
Anyone joining us in kassel. Holla. So we go fit welcome you well
I'm going to darmstadt. It's in the same state. Abeg do you know anyone there??
Please who's in Darmstadt?? Let's connect
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by keleto(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Is it a must for someone to present a copy of undergraduate project when applying for masters. I be lost copy of my project work
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
If the school said you should then you should..if they didn't request for it then no need presenting it

keleto:
Is it a must for someone to present a copy of undergraduate project when applying for masters. I be lost copy of my project work
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
keleto:

You should have a hard copy naa(no fall hands Abeg). What the normally need is from your Abstract to plan of the project.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
keleto:
It's not a must if it's not requested for. But I feel you should normally add it to your application, especially if you're applying for a course related to what you did. It gives more clarity on what you've done and how it can be relevant to what you're applying for.

However, you'll only need to send the abstract and conclusion. No need for the rest.

About your lost project, I want to assume that it's the hard copy you lost.
Try to approach your department and see if you'll be allowed access to the one you submitted to them (of course, you should be allowed access since it's your work). From there, you can make a photocopy of your work and keep the copy.

To prevent issues like this later on, always ensure that you have soft copies of every important document you have. You can do this by scanning them into PDF(Camscanner app can do that for you perfectly), and uploading to Google Drive. It's gonna be there forever cheesy

Success in your application bro.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chriswazo:

The same guy some people accused of lying.
Thank God for your safe journey.
Dish out the info, we're waiting!
Let's not be quick to judge and conclude, I know say MMM and 19 boys gallant here sha

Okay maybe he's in DE, I'm not sure of that. And I'm done with the matter
But just because somebody posted here that he/she is in DE doesn't mean they are really there.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Godisthegreatest:
Hello house.....

Succeed Man!!!... Congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lacazette1:

Okay maybe he's in DE, I'm not sure of that.
But just because somebody posted here that he/she is in DE doesn't mean they are really there.

Lol this lacazette of a Guy get strong heart ooo so bro you never believe? grin grin
We go tear race for you o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
vinlyreeks:

Lol this lacazette of a Guy get strong heart ooo so bro you never believe? grin grin
We go tear race for you o

Bro I'm done with the matter already oo.. I juss wan clear @chiwarzo say no be everybody Wey post say e dey DE really dey DE

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7