Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587058 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Champion100(f): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
mrsmba5:

Msc or Bsc, have you applied to uni-assist.

Yes, I have.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bukolaakin: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Good afternoon house. Thanks to those that encouraged me, I had my interview on Monday. The V.O was a fair lady in the first box, she was quite antagonistic but I was able to remain coordinated. Transcript below:

V.O: Took my documents and visa fee
V.O: Why are you going to Germany
Me: To study
V.O: Looking through my documents, you are married (with surprise)
Me: Yes
V.O: Do you have children
V.O: How many?
Me: Two
V.O: Hmm!! You are leaving your husband and children to go to Germany
Me: Yes, this is not the first time I have been away. I worked in one of the Eastern States for over nine months last year and I have a consent letter from my husband to travel.
V.O: What do you do for a living?
Me: I am Management Consultant
V.O: Have you funded?
Me: No, I will fund soon
V.O: So what do you want me to do now (grumbling)? She brought out a paper for me to sign stating I will send my proof of funding later.
Me: I didn't say anything. I signed and gave her a copy.
V.O: Why is there no original admission letter in your documents
Me: I only received the admission letter by email
V.O: Why is the admission letter titled informal?
Me: That was how the school sent it to me.
V.O: What course are you going to study?
Me: Development Economics
V.O: Why this course?
Me: My undergraduate degree was in Economics and I will like to gain an advanced knowledge of the subject to prepare me for my future goal of venturing into Economic Consulting.
V.O: Why Germany?
Me: Germany offers high quality education at zero tuition
V.O: Why not US or UK?
Me: Tuition fee is quite high in those countries and also, learning a second language in Germany will be an added advantage for me.
V.O: What you know about Germany?
Me: Told her what I know
V.O: What do you intend to do when you return to Nigeria
Me: Set up an Economic Consulting firm and also venture into politics sometime in the future.
V.O: What was your undergraduate thesis topic?
Me: The Efficiency of Government Expenditure on Education and Health in Nigeria.
V.O: The interview is over.
Me: Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Champion100(f): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
bukolaakin:
Good afternoon house. Thanks to those that encouraged me, I had my interview on Monday. The V.O was a fair lady in the first box, she was quite antagonistic but I was able to remain coordinated. Transcript below:

Me: Yes, this is not the first time I have been away. I worked in one of the Eastern States for over nine months last year and I have a consent letter from my husband to travel.
V.O: So what do you want me to do now (grumbling)? She brought out a paper for me to sign stating I will send my proof of funding later.
Me: My undergraduate degree was in Economics and I will like to gain an advanced knowledge of the subject to prepare me for my future goal of venturing into Economic Consulting.
Me: Tuition fee is quite high in those countries and also, learning a second language in Germany will be an added advantage for me.
Me: Set up an Economic Consulting firm and also venture into politics sometime in the future.
Me: The Efficiency of Government Expenditure on Education and Health in Nigeria.

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR�

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
bukolaakin:

Congrats, AM is next!

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by deegov: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chriswazo:

cool shocked shocked shocked
I'm not happy with the recent development, am sorry for the loss, but sir next time, don't come on a thread and call everyone "liars and thieves" because of ur bad experience with one person.

God will help you sir, please post his moniker, maybe someone can help you to track am.
There's also a thread for list of fraudsters on Nairaland with their account details, I will see if I can lay hold of the link.
But this looks like it happened last winter, why wait till now to complain

THANKS for this piece,im sorry generalizing it that way i still bliv we have good people ,why i waited till this time is that i tot the nigga will have a re-think and i purposely posted ;'need of SL' on tuesday they all started calling again.

Will appreciate if you can avail me the link
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by homirefacuny(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chriswazo:

In that case, you are very senile and needs to retire to your village, not going to Germany grin

You are a goat grin
Lmao
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sorry about this... Just because I have vast-knowledge of financial institution in Nigeria operations, I am positive the culprit would be caught but would have loved you waited till you get your money back before making this post. Reason is that it will slow the process of getting your money back as the culprit might not do banking transactions in the main time. Once again, sorry about this. It is well....
deegov:
it is with heavy heart i am writing this piece,a guy from this thread defrauded of #400,000 on this platform being part of agreed money to help source for SL having told me his brother is in DE as i couldnt block cos of shortage of fund since september 2018,since it has been one story and another.

To refund my money now is not insight ,i have used the account nos i sent money to then to trace his BVN and have told told its gonna be flagged ,he wont be able to do any banking transaction anywhere in nigeria again by the time i am done with him.

Please dont bliv anyone on this thread cos they are all liars especially anything that involves money that is why this country can not be good ,we keep doing bad things to ourselves.

I WILL REVEAL THE NAME OF THE FRAUDSTER ANY MOMENT FROM NOW AND THE ACCOUNT NUMBER TOGETHER WITH BVN NOS.

#MORAL#

EVERYONE HERE ARE THIEVES#

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sedatylo(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
bukolaakin:

Congrats dear....AM awaits you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bukolaakin: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
Amen. Thank you
Chriswazo:

Congrats, AM is next!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bukolaakin: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Amen. Thanks dear.
Sedatylo:

Congrats dear....AM awaits you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Philfit(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
KingUCC:

I am going to University of Duisburg-Essen too
Please pm me, need to ask questions about the university application thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
deegov:

THANKS for this piece,im sorry generalizing it that way i still bliv we have good people ,why i waited till this time is that i tot the nigga will have a re-think and i purposely posted ;'need of SL' on tuesday they all started calling again.

Will appreciate if you can avail me the link

The emboldened is serious o, grin cheesy, calling you like another "maga don fall".

Mehn this is very serious o, 19 boys full here Wella, looking for any crack to prey on unsuspecting would-be victims.
Hmm, weveryone should be careful with who the transact with including paying for Uni-assist.
I will find the link later, but you seem not to be willing to call out the fraudster moniker, u still d give am benefit of doubt Please forget it, those guys are heartless.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bukolaakin: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Thank you.
Champion100:

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR�
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Pegzzyg:
Sorry about this... Just because I have vast-knowledge of financial institution in Nigeria operations, I am positive the culprit would be caught but would have loved you waited[b] till you get your money back[/b] before making this post. Reason is that it will slow the process of getting your money back as the culprit might not do banking transactions in the main time. Once again, sorry about this. It is well....

Are you awake so?
Get which money?
Please my man move on with your life, but still keep tab of the guy and be making efforts to get him too.
Your money suppose don digest well for the fraudster bowels by now, move on!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
homirefacuny:

You are a goat grin
Lmao

grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
dailydolar:
the winter own I guess ? Do you have second class upper in naija cos that course is restricted
Well Germany no get rules what rock my boat may sink yours . is chemistry your foundation ? If yes try Jena - chemistry of material , Bremen - material chemistry and mineralogy , Chemnitz - advance functional material ,Marburg - dunctinal material ,Koblenz landau- chemistry and physics f fictional materials
NB : the last 3 na uniassist and I hear say koblenz- landau no too make sense from what someone posted some time ago so I don't have first hand info .
Wish you the best
Koblenz no make sense as in how? Unto. School or work or living?
Abeg throw more light make we arm ourselves with info. Abeg lol. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
dailydolar:
the winter own I guess ? Do you have second class upper in naija cos that course is restricted
Well Germany no get rules what rock my boat may sink yours . is chemistry your foundation ? If yes try Jena - chemistry of material , Bremen - material chemistry and mineralogy , Chemnitz - advance functional material ,Marburg - dunctinal material ,Koblenz landau- chemistry and physics f fictional materials
NB : the last 3 na uniassist and I hear say koblenz- landau no too make sense from what someone posted some time ago so I don't have first hand info .
Wish you the best
Koblenz no make sense as in how? Unto. School or work or living?
Abeg throw more light make we arm ourselves with info. Abeg lol. Thanks ..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by anthochie: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Philfit:

Thanks. So when you see your am. Means e sure for you shey?
Lol...I’m just an observer here... I didn’t apply neither do I intend to. Just an observer that’s all. Best of luck mate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Philfit(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please who knows anyone who is about to go to university of Duisburg-Essen or who is studying there. I need help with the application processes and I have some questions about the school. Any help would be grateful .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Philfit(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
anthochie:

Lol...I’m just an observer here... I didn’t apply neither do I intend to. Just an observer that’s all. Best of luck mate.
Thanks bro, cheers
anthochie:

Thanks bro, cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chriswazo:

Same with you bro
It means after all, you are not the only mad person. Let me join you and mad small grin grin grin

Abeg e don do of the bashing, cool let's think for solution and way forward oo

@chriswazo,
You didn't have to call the guy a fool, stupid or mad, he made a wrong statement generalizing that everybody here is a liar Cuz some underworld guys defrauded him, okay that was wrong but you could have corrected him without being derogative. Bless up man

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Godisthegreatest:
I arrived DE 3 days ago and by God's grace will be contributing to anything I know about

Your story is so inspiring. Wish you all the best!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
vinlyreeks:

It's either you're not a regular here or you chose not to heed instructions from here many a times personally kicked against a guy who was looking for SL... Why would you take such a risk biko? If you were able to get up to #400k quote me anywhere you can get 3.7m it's all determination and Hustle..

In as much as I won't blame you for calling all the folks here I because you may be acting based on frustration but there is still need to remind you that YOU ARE OWN YOUR OWN.. Calling everyone thieves will not and can never change the fact that you've been here but didn't heed instructions... I just wish this your story will be pinned in this forum (at the top) as a lesson to guys scouting for SL.. It works for some people but it's a good way of been scammed... This forum is faceless take the info you need and get the ones you have don't expect more...

Still bear with me bro 400k no be here

His risk was crazy but bro 400k to 3.7 million is not beans. I just want you to know that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
homirefacuny:

Really ? Thought chemistry is not referred there I
think again almost all there core courses are restricted you won't believe it apart from Jena and Bremen and Jena they so shakara self if u no get TOEFL or IELTS . why I talk so I applied last winter a friend of mine also applied to same course we are like four, one of us used IELTS band 7 or 7.5 he got his admission two weeks after applying the rest of us na till like middle June we get admission I fear this people for chemistry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flange: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Philfit:
Please who knows anyone who is about to go to university of Duisburg-Essen or who is studying there. I need help with the application processes and I have some questions about the school. Any help would be grateful .

Hey bro so what do you want to know ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flange: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
soso2017:
Good day all. I am stranded in Berlin. I'm looking for accommodation anywhere in Berlin. Your help and info will go a long way. Thanks a lot

My friend has a room on Berlin. Send me a pm so I’ll connect u to him if it’s still available

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janettee(f): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
deegov:
it is with heavy heart i am writing this piece,a guy from this thread defrauded of #400,000 on this platform being part of agreed money to help source for SL having told me his brother is in DE as i couldnt block cos of shortage of fund since september 2018,since it has been one story and another.

To refund my money now is not insight ,i have used the account nos i sent money to then to trace his BVN and have told told its gonna be flagged ,he wont be able to do any banking transaction anywhere in nigeria again by the time i am done with him.

Please dont bliv anyone on this thread cos they are all liars especially anything that involves money that is why this country can not be good ,we keep doing bad things to ourselves.

I WILL REVEAL THE NAME OF THE FRAUDSTER ANY MOMENT FROM NOW AND THE ACCOUNT NUMBER TOGETHER WITH BVN NOS.

#MORAL#

EVERYONE HERE ARE THIEVES#

Not to be insensitive but why believe paying #400,000 would get you SL??. I know getting blocked account money but you kinda had it coming plus not everyone here are thieves just because you got defrauded.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
bukolaakin:

My Gottingen friend lol.......Good to hear you have come this far. I wish you the very BEST!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chriswazo:

Hello, am sorry for your lost, but you are stupid for taking such risk with a stranger.

Secondly we need you to do the boldened, let Justwise and other SL runs questers take note

By the way, why say we all are thieves, are you mad Did you intimate us before doing your shenanigan dealings?, Now the chips are down, na me go come answer thief, you are a discourteous person

The moral of your experience should be " we must be prudent with anything internet money transactions". However, I will advise you to move on to your plan B, if u have one. Nothing is impossible once there's life and faith.

Please nobody should quote morality for me.
was expecting you to talk my man how far now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bukolaakin: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yes oo, we Gottingen hopeful. Thanks dear. I wish you same.
erny11:

My Gottingen friend lol.......Good to hear you have come this far. I wish you the very BEST!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
deegov:

its always so saddened that once you small people has internet access you typed RUBBISH,it is your father that is stupid,do i ask you to have pity on me that you were talking to me like that,do you think we are of same calibre,i only shared this to serve as guide to any other prsn.

I'M your father's age ,you now have the boldness to ask is your father's mad.

If next time you dont know how to address an issue objectively,you keep your rotten mouth shut.

foool
bros why use this kind of word mind you we are not the only one viewing this forum how can you insult someone father openly even if you are older than his father someone you dont know haba this the height of it i give up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.