Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries (2266 Views)

There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) / The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries by oluwafrizzy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Am a 19 years old girl in love with a married man on my street. I love this man so much. We first made love on the December 31st, He is really nice to me. I wake up every morning to see him drive out of his house.

He has 3 Kids . He supports myself and my mom a lot . He bought us a new car and pays our rent. I’ve been in school so I don’t really see him. He came once to lodge close to my school so we can see.

Uncle Joro to my shock I came home and saw texts with this man and my mother. I think they are having an affair too. Am so hurt. I feel so down. I told my mother for feelings for him & she still slept with him.

I can’t believe what am reading. I want my mother to stop seeing him Uncle Joro. I have 2 courses am battling with now. I don’t want to go back to school without maki my issue known

https://www.frizzyhub.com.ng/the-married-man-am-dating-is-sleeping-with-my-mother-19-years-old-girl-cries-out/

Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mad family

1 Like

Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries by navzla(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
All I see is two bitches mother&daughter working hard to keep there client

2 Likes

Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
some bloggers would invent any kind of nonsense gossip/story, in order to drive traffic to their BS blogs. ok o, we are coming...

4 Likes

Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries by brightahia(m): 5:16am On Jun 18, 2018
i refuse to believe
Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries by santopelele(m): 5:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Ana akogheri, meaningless article
Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries by Quality20(m): 5:54am On Jun 18, 2018
can this kind of thing happen at all
Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries by MartinCorridon: 6:49am On Jun 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
some bloggers would invent any kind of nonsense gossip/story, in order to drive traffic to their BS blogs. ok o, we are coming...

Joro Olumofin is notorious for his lies.

The moment i click on any ridiculously salacious story, i just scroll to the bottom to confirm it's from "Uncle Joro"

1 Like

Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries by adorable29(f): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2018
You the poster, uncle joro, the girl on the stolen picture you used, the fictitious mother and daughter and the married sugar daddy are all mad! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries by nicholartsdesign: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2018
i
Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries by pedrilo: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Some of this stories are actually very correct.
Most poor people can do just anything to escape hunger
Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Most bloggers will write anything to generate traffic to their blogs

Just imagine the Argentina nonsense making rounds angry
Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hahahahah. Hungar bad walahi. But there's no justification for such atrocity. 3 of you re mad.

(1) (Reply)

See This Woman Giving A Statue Mouth Action / Instead Of Beating Your Wife Or Girlfriend, Beat This Person..see Post / How Often Should Couples Speak To Each Other ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.