Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl (photo) (1901 Views)

There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man / The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl (photo) by Superbo155(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
@SUPERLOADED

Am a 19 years old girl in love with a married man on my street. I love this man so much. We first made love on the December 31st, He is really nice to me. I wake up every morning to see him drive out of his house.

He has 3 kidlings . He supports myself and my mom a lot . He bought us a new car and pays our rent. I’ve been in school so I don’t really see him. He came once to lodge close to my school so we can see.

Uncle Joro to my shock I came home and saw texts with this man and my mother. I think they are having an affair too. Am so hurt. I feel so down. I told my mother for feelings for him & she still slept with him.

I can’t believe what am reading. I want my mother to stop seeing him Uncle Joro. I have 2 courses am battling with now. I don’t want to go back to school without maki my issue known.

Full story here
https://superloaded.net.ng/2018/06/18/the-married-man-am-dating-is-sleeping-with-my-mother-19-years-old-girl-photo/
[img]https://2.bp..com/-xL3bLka7ud4/WyeWY1ww-uI/AAAAAAAAOIU/i3JWsv6kFhE-bYkecJ2TOFdQkp9XrqGIgCLcBGAs/s1600/The-Married-Man-am-Dating-is-Sleeping-With-My-Mother-19-Years-Old-Girl-Cries-Out.jpg[/img]

Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl (photo) by flexydote(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl (photo) by collinsoft(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hmmmm. What a world, knacking mama and pikin. But lets get this right, what married man pays a daughter and mother's bill, buy them car without seeking for benefit. Am ashamed you feel its cool dating a married man
Well you got served, Hot.
Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl (photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
The spirit of konji
Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl (photo) by Tonymic4life(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
collinsoft:
Hmmmm. What a world, knacking mama and pikin. But lets get this right, what married man pays a daughter and mother's bill, buy them car without seeking for benefit. Am ashamed you feel its cool dating a married man
Well you got served, Hot.

U disappoint me bro! Even a blind man can c dis is a framed up story and not read or didn't u c read d full story there undecided

@op, Laclick, Labend grin
Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl (photo) by adebayour26: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
What goes around comes around...
Re: The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl (photo) by Follygunners: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me I Saw This On My Email But Don't Know How Legit It Is / Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. / Dating/Relationship/Romance Ebook Pack - 100 Quality Ebooks With Resale Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.