Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos (32960 Views)

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Zimbabwean Man Murdered His Wife, Married Late Wife Elder Sister (photos) / Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by freemanbubble: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2018
ok
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by aribisala0(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2018
coolh3ad:

Aunty not sister Bro!

OK ,

That makes it aright then. I was worried

Ebola Amaka

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by CSTR1003: 11:58am On Jun 18, 2018
The land need to be cleansed of the abomination to avoid disastrous consequences.

He and his aunt are mentally insane.
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by pedrilo: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Resident evil

1 Like

Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by Follygunners: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
SAVAGES! This isn't news coming from that part of 9ja. The okoros are known for that. grin Cursed pple indeed.

Na dem dem. grin R.I.P to the poor woman. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by JAMESOJAY: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
You are not only stupid you are also foolish
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by CSTR1003: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
34webers:
The igbo banged his aunty's pussy then killed his mother on top.
It happens in Yoruba land far more frequently between fathers and daughters.

I expect you to shrug it off as a Yoruba man, instead of going tribal.

It is like Nigerians suffering from widespread herdsmen attack mocking the US for gun violence.
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by aribisala0(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Follygunners:
SAVAGES! The okoros

1 Like

Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by mavinc4u(f): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:
This is a very big taboo

sleeping with your sister.....aru...aru...

Not his sister but his mother's sister. All the same na taboo.
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by RAYAM(f): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
He should be taken to the zoo. Not fit to be among human.
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by aribisala0(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
No sir, sermons like this should be directed to the osu pigs who turn everything into tribal war while committing worse on daily basis. One such examples is your lame attempt at pointing fingers to the Yoruba for a crime committed in biamumu land.

That is how they roll in Ebola land

Brother and sister even married in a place caalled Aguata

Thatt is why they have parallelogram heads

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by Bush4u: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Na now I'm go no say kaki no be leather.
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by 34webers(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
aribisala0:

That is how they role in Ebola land

I dey tell you o grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
shocked sad embarassed ipob.Those pipu dat wake up their parents with kungfu kick,beat/drag dem even kill dem over property. Tufia! Fl@theads.May his bloko rust

1 Like

Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by salt1: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Tramadol!

That's what caused this level of insanity.
See his head! Or hair
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
may we never have calamities in d name of children or relatives
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by firo08(m): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Look at his face.

Foolish boy
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Na when you kill ur mama you remember say u fit run with ur 'lover'
Low IQ everywhere
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by Ojiofor: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
RIP.
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by Saintsquare(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
How can someone raised his ✋ against his own mother I �
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
they should donate him to WHO for laboratory experiment
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by Austin234(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
The poor woman died cos she said the TRUTH. Lets see if the TRUTH will die too
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by Siberia01(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin
aribisala0:

That is how they role in Ebola land
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:
This is a very big taboo

Did you read the news?

That topic is misleading.
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by Christmasdon(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
My problem is not about the taboo itself, is about why kill a person.? his mother..for that matter. God please save me from any form of peril.
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by ORIENTATION101: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
ewo
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by fortunechy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
this guy deserves dead accolades.... Tufiakwa
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by ANNOY(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:
This is a very big taboo

Did you read the story...Ode
Re: Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos by chendstone01(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
putting your preeq where it doesn't belong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mozambican Women Caught Washing Used Facemasks To Resell / I Was Robbed, The Thieves Placed Palm Oil At My Door / Husaini Sarki Kaida Killed In Abuja, Daughter Kidnapped (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.