Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend (4386 Views)

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / Love: Lady Makes Necklace With Her Boyfriend's Sperm [see Reasons] / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

It is a good thing you said 'rare', and not impossible.

Are you saying that you want a man that will spoil you with love? Cause babe, I've got soo much love to give.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by mrphysics(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Look up Bukky Ogunlusi.
Second, there are over ten girls I know off Fiverr.

Third, stop categorizing me. I am neither of the aforementioned names.
I checked this name on Fiverr and couldn't see the profile.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Yankee0071(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2018
grin that's how confident you are. I couldn't agree with you more bro...
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Diamond23(f): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2018
kenddys:

you just said it all
Lol grin....me self need d two
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Diamond23:
Lol grin....me self need d two
you can't eat ur cake and have it

pick one
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Diamond23(f): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2018
kenddys:

you can't eat ur cake and have it

pick one
Eating ma cake nd ving it bk grin...if u understand
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Diamond23:
Eating ma cake nd ving it bk grin...if u understand
OK

how about eating ur cake now and having it back in excess in two years time
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Diamond23(f): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
kenddys:

OK

how about eating ur cake now and having it back in excess in two years time

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=Diamond23 post=68624501][/quote] say something
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Diamond23(f): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
kenddys:

say something

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=Diamond23 post=68625508][/quote]
oya na keep enjoying your cake and having it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students Spotted Romancing Themselves Publicly / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] / Twins Who Married The Same Man Say They Regret It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.