Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Am Confused On Who To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Confused On Who To Marry (1765 Views)

I'm Confused On What To Do. / I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2020
I decided to post this here cuz I believe matured minds can be found in this family section. Though it also fit in romance section, but it has to do with family. Romance section, I feel most minds there may not be matured enough cuz most things about relationship issues I post there I do not like the response I get.

Now my issue, I am heavily confused about the lady to marry. There are some ladies in my life, not that am dating them. Just friends with no strings attached. Am confused on who to pick to marry. I have prayed but am just tired. I want to make a decision on one before the year runs out. Today I may decide it is this person, tomorrow I will just change my mind and start liking this person. I am just tired. I don't know what else to do. I don't want to make mistake in marriage. Please advise me.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Righteousness89(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2020
If you Don't wanna Make Mistake in Marriage like you say,
then Calm Down , take your Mind off them all.
Spend Quality time with God and His Word.
Stay off Sin
Guard your Heart from Imagining or thinking Nonsense..

If you are Honest, My DADDY will Show you your Wife..

8 Likes

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2020
Nwaotu:
I decided to post this here cuz I believe matured minds can be found in this family section. Though it also fit in romance section, but it has to do with family. Romance section, I feel most minds there may not be matured enough cuz most things about relationship issues I post there I do not like the response I get.

Now my issue, I am heavily confused about the lady to marry. There are some ladies in my life, not that am dating them. Just friends with no strings attached. Am confused on who to pick to marry. I have prayed but am just tired. I want to make a decision on one before the year runs out. Today I may decide it is this person, tomorrow I will just change my mind and start liking this person. I am just tired. I don't know what else to do. I don't want to make mistake in marriage. Please advise me.

It is easy; Marry the ONE you feel you can't live without and not the ONE you think you can live with.

Trust me, you ain't ready yet. Your mind is not yet ready. Men are very assertive and I believe that when the time comes for you to settle down with 'her', it won't be difficult picking the right ONE.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Dockybae(f): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2020
I'm available. Come and marry me grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by tripplephi: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Nwaotu:

YOU HAVE MESSED UP YOUR DESTINY AND BECOME VERY UNCLEAN, DO NOT MARRY ELSE IT WILL BE FILLED WITH MISERY UNTIL YOU SORT THINGS OUT SPIRITUALLY, BLOOD IS CRYING HEAVILY ON YOU.

YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY EXPOSED.... dibia or pastor none is on your side... these girls you have slept with... if you will be very HONEST... not all of them are CLEAN SPIRITUALLY and your spirit knows... yet your diiick directs you and leads you into trouble...

You have had over 10 abortions
you have had still birth
you have had multiple partners both physically and spiritually
you are SEXUALLY ADDICTED
you have skill with getting women and you do not know how you learned the skill

SEE, blood of aborted babies is on your head..... you are like a walking-curse.... YOU NEED TO GO FOR SERIOUS DELIVERANCE....

No one should come here and comment rubbish unless they have read your previous posts.... I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR POSTS FOR THE PAST 5 MONTHS.... so I just decided to reply you today.

PLS DO NOT MARRY ELSE YOU WILL BRING DISASTER INTO THIS WORLD AND YOUR WIFE (+concubines) will kill you via stress or diabolically.

You need to consider spiritually more and get very serious, though I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT READY TO REPENT.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by LordKO(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2020
You're a man without a conviction. Go back to your standard setting and create your personal philosophy, which must be just if you're a proponent of conscientiousness. Allow it to be your guide. Man know thyself.

With a conviction in place, look for a lady who equally has a conviction, you need to be discerning to know another person's conviction, spoken or unspoken, that resonates with yours and do the needful.

If you're a man from strong ethical leanings, your conviction will automatically revolve around conscientiousness, and you'll do better with a lady who shares the same ethical leanings with you, only men and women who possess grit can realize this.

4 Likes

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by LadySarah: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2020
grin Nl singles shoot your shots via pm. There's a confused single guy in the house.
Bia nwokem, list your attributes. What good do you have to offer?
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Juliusmomoh: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Work on the curse on ur life first ...

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Why won’t you be confused?? Plenty ladies no strings attached undecided
Which of these ladies have you financially invested in...

Ogbeni don’t stress God with your blank prayers undecided

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by VirginFinder: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dotherightthing:
If you Ddon't wanna Mmake Mmistake in Mmarriage like you say,
then Ccalm Ddown , take your Mmind off them all.
Spend Qquality time with God and His Word.
Stay off Ssin
Guard your Hheart from Iimagining or thinking Nnonsense..

If you are Hhonest, Mmy DADDY will Sshow you your Wwife..
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by merieam16(f): 1:58am On Aug 12, 2020
dont u av any spec u want in a woman
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by GboyegaD(m): 2:20am On Aug 12, 2020
Not sure any of them is your wife because of any of them is, it will be so glaring to you. If you choose to pray, keep an open mind otherwise, you will not hear when God speaks to you.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by gentlestdude(m): 4:00am On Aug 12, 2020
whatever you do make sure she has big boobs
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 12, 2020
No body is perfect in life. I know I did things which ain't right, but I feel sorry for them and I regretted my actions. Now I am a changed person though am still haunted by my past. But I try to stand strong. That is why I want to settle down, at least my family and other things will help to keep me busy, giving no room for frivolous lifestyle, really I frown at them. All these guys criticizing me, you are not perfect you have your own flaws either now or in the past. The most important thing is admitting that one have fall short glory of God, asked for forgiveness and changed for the better.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by frozen70(f): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2020
Nwaotu:

Well you just told us about the two women in your life and you haven't told us their personalities

Their attractions and their respect for you
There is no way you will be having the same feelings for both of them

So check within yourself, what's their values to you

Tell us more about them and their individual attributes and attitudes

Unless you don't mind marrying both same day as has been the cases of recent
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by MARKone(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2020
Nwaotu:

How do you know they feel the same way about you, they might all be seeing you as just a friend. Strike a chord with the one you think can make a good wife, see if the feeling is mutual, and nurture the relationship to something better.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2020
Seek the face of God, tell him to direct your path in choosing the right partner. Also I dont think you are ready to marry cause you confusion says so. With the way you are going, your might end up marrying someone you don't love or a friend that don't really love you.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2020
MARKone:

How do you know they feel the same way about you, they might all be seeing you as just a friend. Strike a chord with the one you think can make a good wife, see if the feeling is mutual, and nurture the relationship to something better.
I wonder how guys reason at times, he thinks he can just propose to a random friend and she will say yes to him, women don suffer sha.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you Don't wanna Make Mistake in Marriage like you say,
then Calm Down , take your Mind off them all.
Spend Quality time with God and His Word.
Stay off Sin
Guard your Heart from Imagining or thinking Nonsense..

If you are Honest, My DADDY will Show you your Wife..
Your daddy or our daddy? Do you have monopoly over God?
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by mariahAngel(f): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2020
Nwaotu:
No body is perfect in life. I know I did things which ain't right, but I feel sorry for them and I regretted my actions. Now I am a changed person though am still haunted by my past. But I try to stand strong. That is why I want to settle down, at least my family and other things will help to keep me busy, giving no room for frivolous lifestyle, really I frown at them. All these guys criticizing me, you are not perfect you have your own flaws either now or in the past. The most important thing is admitting that one have fall short glory of God, asked for forgiveness and changed for the better.

It was just one guy, and...so he's right? undecided
Re: Am Confused On Who To Marry by Righteousness89(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2020
Nuttella:
Your daddy or our daddy? Do you have monopoly over God?
I Hear U Sister

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused And Lost At This Point. What's The Way Forward? / . / ~Is It Necessary To Wear The Engagement Ring With The Wedding Ring ?~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.