Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9762 Views)

This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat / Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) / Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DateMynd44(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
-

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
shocked before I advice you OP make I laugh first hahahaha grin grin

✓ The babe put you for first billing you pay
✓Second billing you pay like who Dem put him pictures for front of one deity
✓Third billing you pay grin

My guy you are a potential Maga cry

TBH no fvck her style up cos na you fvck up
Leave her for Karma to take it's full course.

Those ones them use so ritual everyday you know how many better guy like you them done chop before them enter pot of soup on third own? Leave Karma to knock her door post.

Go and read your books bro TBH no girl in the Four walls of higher institution is worth your Education and time.

PM me if you want to make good use of your free time as a student.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by madridguy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
I wish I can get hold of you and land you a big slap.
You lavish your upkeep money on a girl and now you need advise on how to gang rape her? I pity you my dear brother. You better forget about her and face your studies squarely.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by emeijeh(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Career relationship?
What is that?

9 Likes

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
drop the ungrateful broke aass weight, and be merry!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
how about you do both, MESS HER UP AND FORGET HER undecided

#i.hate.leeches.especially.the.hungry.poor.ones angry

1 Like

Re: . by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2018

Re: . by uzoormah(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
I hope you are not planning to rape the girl
ur a student yet u date...why can't you face ur future
she don't finish ur money and ur now crying for is here
leave girls for now and face your education
face your future
leave the girl alone

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
One can infer from d concluding part of ur long epistles that u and ur guys are up to something sinister. Abeg calm down and not hurt her ooangry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
fulaniherdsman I see you. Oya say something abeg

Re: . by TMTR: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2018

Truth is, that girl doesn't like you one bit, she's just using you to get what she wants. Anytime she meets up with you, she must make you spend.

She is nothing but a leech, draining you of your money and you,

Can you stay away from dating for a while and get your shït together and face your studies and about Fűcking her up, I hope you are not planning to rape her

Just let it go and consider this as lesson and by the way I presume that both of you are below 20 years or at most 20 since you said both of you just got admission. Don't blame her cause she is just acting like many girls her age.

And for next time, study a girl thoroughly to know her character before you ask her out

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ekpanfly:
shocked before I advice you OP make I laugh first hahahaha grin grin

✓ The babe put you for first billing you pay
✓Second billing you pay like who Dem put him pictures for front of one deity
✓Third billing you pay grin

My guy you are a potential Maga cry

TBH no fvck her style up cos na you fvck up
Leave her for Karma to take it's full course.

Those ones them use so ritual everyday you know how many better guy like you them done chop before them enter pot of soup on third own? Leave Karma to knock her door post.

Go and read your books bro TBH no girl in the Four walls of higher institution is worth your Education and time.

PM me if you want to make good use of your free time as a student.
lol thanks brother God bless you. I'm edified.
But is too much of a thing to ask of a good girl to build a career with? An alter ego who understands you and is your companion till we both culminate to the zenith of success?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Don't do anything stupid that will lead u to jail & involve ur parents.. U are already a disgrace to urself. Be wise!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by MrCork: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
We both met each other last year during admission struggle. Eventually we both were admitted into the same institution and I now had to use that opportunity to build a career relationship with her as we both have four years ahead to round up our goals.
She knows I'm not working, I'm just a student. I explained to her that our friendship may not be adventurous and lively but definitely after graduation and we get a good job we'll both be smiling at the end and I'll get her whatever she needs.
She accepted the relationship and we got started.
But what baffles me is that whenever we plan on seeing, she'll set the rendezvous at costly and class places like Matt Ice, chicken Republic,Nadia Bakery and glittering places so at the end my pockets are being drained.
First day I took her to chicken Republic and she ordered for fry rice and chicken with salad and Hollandia juice and I spent more than 3k.
The second time we met she took me to Matt Ice and ordered for an ice cream and I spent 2k.
We've met for about 5 times and I must confess I've spent a lot.
The last time we met I took her to the school's environs and she knowing quite too well that I won't buy her a dime, she feigned as though she'll collapse and lied to me that she has ulcer, she started crying and I wasn't with cash on me so I feared and Went to the bank and withdrew 2k. Took her to buka but she said she doesn't eat at restaurant before I knew it i saw myself at matt ice again and she ordered for fry rice and chicken again.
Mehn I knew this girl wants to shatter my destiny.
Na so I kukuma run after sorting the bills.
Now I'm broke, no cash to sort myself in school, no money to get materials and handouts cos that girl drained me..
Now I've invited her over to my apartment but she refused and said she doesn't visit guys.
My friends have invited her to a night party and she has agreed and we plan on fuccking her style up.
What's your advise guys?
Should I just forget about her or I should go ahead and mess her up?

angry
Re: . by MrCork: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
We both met each other last year during admission struggle. Eventually we both were admitted into the same institution and I now had to use that opportunity to build a career relationship with her as we both have four years ahead to round up our goals.
She knows I'm not working, I'm just a student. I explained to her that our friendship may not be adventurous and lively but definitely after graduation and we get a good job we'll both be smiling at the end and I'll get her whatever she needs.
But what baffles me is that whenever we plan on seeing, she'll set the rendezvous at costly and class places like Matt Ice, chicken Republic,Nadia Bakery and glittering places so at the end my pockets are being drained.
First day I took her to chicken Republic and she ordered for fry rice and chicken with salad and Hollandia juice and I spent more than 3k.
The second time we met she took me to Matt Ice and ordered for an ice cream and I spent 2k.
The last time we met I took her to the school's environs and she knowing quite too well that I won't buy her a dime, she feigned as though she'll collapse and lied to me that she has ulcer, she started crying and I wasn't with cash on me so I feared and Went to the bank and withdrew 2k. Took her to buka but she said she doesn't eat at restaurant before I knew it i saw myself at matt ice again and she ordered for fry rice and chicken again.
Now I'm broke, no cash to sort myself in school, no money to get materials and handouts cos that girl drained me..
Now I've invited her over to my apartment but she refused and said she doesn't visit guys.
My friends have invited her to a night party and she has agreed and we plan on fuccking her style up.
What's your advise guys?

..Bro but why will u fall in love with person u meet in hospital admissions...are u ok? (No ofeense ) angry
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
dairykidd:
Don't do anything stupid that will lead u to jail & involve ur parents.. U are already a disgrace to urself. Be wise!!
I'm already a disgrace? Bawo?
Re: . by Headlesschicken(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
undecided You don't need advice you need prayers,better wisen up n get smarter next time, yuh vengeance may not be with her buh on another innocent soul.... Just calm down,she would soon eat n forget her destiny... Just watch n see...
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided You don't need advice you need prayers,better wisen up n get smarter next time, yuh vengeance may not be with her buh on another innocent soul.... Just calm down,she would soon eat n forget her destiny... Just watch n see...
lol uwese.
Re: . by Follygunners: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
You be mumu of the highest order. Just N1K would get you a very sexy and beautiful olosho with maximum satisfaction. grin

9 Likes

Re: . by eezeribe(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
What's your advise guys?
Mess her up as planned... It would prevent her from messing up her next victim...
Re: . by Brownhypo: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Fear UNIBEN babes grin

2 Likes

Re: . by eezeribe(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

Seconded...
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
kikikikiiiiki. cheesy where can i find your type of guy here in O town.cry
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Follygunners:
You be mumu of the highest order. Just N1K would get you a very sexy and beautiful olosho with maximum satisfaction. grin
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Brownhypo:
Fear UNIBEN babes grin

lol I dey tell you grin grin grin
spending give those useless chicks don do make my upkeep finish.
The girl just carry me dey fresh up cos after all those spendings, her skin come fresh.

3 Likes

Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Preshy561:
kikikikiiiiki.
cheesy where can i find your type of guy here in O town.cry
concentrate with the topic.
I wonder why naija girls are so heartless
Re: . by llaykorn: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
The only part that interests me in this story is where you said you're planning to invite her over and gang rape her. I do not understand why you think that is equal reconmpense for what you claim she did to you. She did not force you to spend your money. You did because you were looking for something. You didn't tell her while you were spending your money that you wanted sex in return. There weren't any agreements. Were they?

I really that hope you and your friends get to spend the rest of your lives in Kirikiri Maximum Prisons. You spent all you spent out of your own naivety or maybe stupidity. That's what your friends should be telling you if you had any good friends.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Preshy561(f): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
concentrate with the topic.
I wonder why naija girls are so heartless
boy,why not concentrate on your studies and leave Women out of your life first?

1 Like

Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Preshy561:

boy,why not concentrate on your studies and leave Women out of your life first?
firstly I'm older than you.
Also what about stories of great men who found their missing ribs while they were still in the University and they shared everything in common

1 Like

Re: . by Sugar97(f): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Deed has been done. 2 wrongs cannot make 1 right. The earlier u stay away, the better for u

1 Like

Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sugar97:
Deed has been done. 2 wrongs cannot make 1 right. The earlier u stay away, the better for u
thanks dear
Re: . by Ridbaay: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Okay hear mine. Met this thick lady whc both of us are working class.We compromise to meet at a bar 7:30pm due to work bt she emphasized she's coming with her Frnd because it will have been late already.

Does that really makes sense? Like how can I have heart to heart talk in that scenario

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Photo Of Kokomaster, The Man Who Died While Having Sex With 4 Ladies / Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Man, Calls Him A "Two Minutes Noodles" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.