Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Warri Connect. LOVER - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warri Connect. LOVER (782 Views)

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Connect. LOVER by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hello,

I need a decent young man for relationship, btw 32-36.
I am a working class babe, he must also be a working class man residing in Warri. He must have rented a decent apartment and not squatting with his parents or friends.

Yahoo boys or bet9ja guys beware.

If you're ready to mingle, kindly drop your contact.
He must be very neat.
Re: Warri Connect. LOVER by Rhozabeth(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Too much specifications! The sad story is people with so much specifications do not even have the qualities to match those specifications!

2 Likes

Re: Warri Connect. LOVER by dingbang(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rhozabeth:
Too much specifications! The sad story is people with so much specifications do not even have the qualities to match those specifications!
gbam
Re: Warri Connect. LOVER by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
MissNifemi:
Hello,

I am a working class babe, he must also be a working class man residing in Warri. He must have rented a decent apartment and not squatting with his parents or friends.

He must be very neat.

LMAO at bet9ja guys.

That group's members increase everyday and are becoming rampant like bedbugsgrin

I was once a member in my uni days, but boys are men now.

I would think I fit into every requirement stipulated, but I just phock too much mann; with one woman regardless, see my moniker cheesy

Well, if I may connect with you?
Re: Warri Connect. LOVER by Sammynero(m): 2:08am On Jun 19, 2018
I will like to mingle .08030687433
Re: Warri Connect. LOVER by Theraja911: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Hi, am a nice guy, cool as ice and twice as nice, permit me to say that am a "heaven-bound" christian. I carry Substance and also have a relaxed attitude about life generally, 37 years old and am presently the Head of Operations (H.O.P)-Business efficiency in one of the Leading restaurant and catering organization. So if you need a fresh start like I do and ready to mingle you can reach me on-08052198175 or whatsapp me on-08176223569.-Many Thanks.
Re: Warri Connect. LOVER by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Rhozabeth:
How is having a rented apartment too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: Warri Connect. LOVER by sunbilor(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2018
MissNifemi:
Hello,

He must be very neat.
Dear Nifemi,
You need a decent man, not the other way round. Therefore, courtesy demands you highlight the good traits you have to deserve such a man. Good men are scarce, same goes for decent ladies. Nothing in your write-up will attract a decent man to you.

Best wishes in your search.

cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See How A Woman Saved Her Husband From Shame / Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom / Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.