Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (55490 Views)

Ngene Onyedikachi: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Drug Kingpin After 25-Day Search / 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested / Arthur Eze Richie Murdered By Onyedikachi Uchendu, Blood Brother- Emeka Augustin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by goldenval(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
ma waoo
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
I can't stop thanking God for the kind of Wife he gave me, as long as God reigns, she won't make me do something half of this silly! NEVER!

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by mightyhazell: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
4months una don dey fight already

1 Like

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by olarwhumy6(f): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Haa! Four months?! Rip
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by iListen(f): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
She was probably a victim of narcissistic rage.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Dajugba: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
This man is evil. I pray the law caught up with him in his hideout. This is as a result of misplacement in priority. That is how many dude are today. They only see ladies as nothing but for the opposite reasons. If only this guy could control his temper this would have been averted. Well to thos still looking for a man to sweep you off your feet, this guy is the best for you.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by brownhawk: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
;Dmy nigga grin. He even showed respect and closed dead lap on the back seat.

I only wonder what kind of rope the judge would recommend for his death sentence. Click like for barb wire, click share for normal rope

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
CHIMAMANDA come oooooooooh! cry
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
sad ifearIpob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by melaninpop: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
if I say I no de fear marriage, I de lie lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

What a world! Kill his wife after just four months of martial life They were never in love.
These are the possible scenarios:

1. He wanted to pride himself as having a beautiful wife irrespective of her manners, but low and behold he couldn't stand the real her anymore.

2. She never loved him but because He was capable of taking care of her materially, she agreed to marry him.

Moral of story: The first and foremost thing in marriage is good manners. Never! I repeat never ever marry your partner solely because of good looks. For the ladies, wealth is not a yardstick.

He who has ears, let him HEAR.

cry

Even love is not a yardstick b/c love can change to hatred.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Say no to domestic violence. What's wrong with some men sef? Just kill the idiot,asap.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
And tomorrow men will come out to claim they deserve to celebrate 'happy fathers day'.
Men you people should celebrate " happy murderers day".
Evil things.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Dubrable: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wat a world
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by mofedamijo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You know, I watched how things roll recently then I realized everyone at one point or the other isn't perfect. Men accuse ladies of being whorish. But men are also the authors of bigger messes...This one is clearly a murderer. Whether accidental or not what could have prompted this? Barely four months after wedding.
I think choosing a life partner needs more of God's guidance then mere human calculations and predictions we make especially here on nairaland. sad

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You spoke the truth my friend...Gods guidance is key,during our grand fathers and fathers time,aside the gods they visit and all,they had a way elders look into the ladies eyes and knowing if she was his and vice versa,i showed my aunty a lady i was dating,she told me forget it,i was like this woman self,not until i caught the lady cheating,i was like thank God,right there i signed out...........n looking up to God now for guidance....
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
ipod amaka...

the best people for marriage. just look at his evil face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by sweetv(f): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

What a world! Kill his wife after just four months of martial life They were never in love.

1. He wanted to pride himself as having a beautiful wife irrespective of her manners, but low and behold he couldn't stand the real her anymore.

2. She never loved him but because He was capable of taking care of her materially, she agreed to marry him.

Moral of story: The first and foremost thing in marriage is good manners. Never! I repeat never ever marry your partner solely because of good looks. For the ladies, wealth is not a yardstick.

cry

OGA abeg are you okay? or nah u be the murderer? cos u sound like u Knw something about this
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Joseph96(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

cry

You just said it all.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Igbos and Fulani herdsmen have one thing in common

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Pataricatering(f): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

What a world! He Killed his wife after just four months of martial life They were never in love.

cry

when ur brainless ur brainless- nothing anybody can do about it !
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by AceVentura: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nigga just murdered my kin

Is it by force to marry? If you can't take the shit that comes with it, stay single.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by imam07: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

What a world! He Killed his wife after just four months of martial life They were never in love.

cry

True talk. My experience too. Women marry just 4 other purpose not for love and men marry women 4 beauty.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

cry

The woman has to be at fault abi
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by sweetTai(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
I thought this only happens with Nigerians living in America? This happened in Imo State! where are those haters that like to publicize domestic violence between Nigerians overseas? The truth is, domestic violence knows no boundaries. RIP young woman, I hope the killer gets the punishment he rightly deserves.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Don't get married. Non has ever worked.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Why do these ppl dey kill their wives any how, even for Amelika na dem be no.1 wife killers.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by mtngloetiartel: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
abike12:
Jehovah...
witness
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by KevinDein: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Philpham:
And tomorrow men will come out to claim they deserve to celebrate 'happy fathers day'.
Men you people should celebrate " happy murderers day".
Evil things.
But the man isn't even a father. Anyways, I know you don't do facts. You are just a very bitter woman.

You'll keep being bitter for life. That's your burden
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by mamachizzy(f): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

cry

all I see is u putting the blame on the dead girl. why if I may ask?
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Kennyxton: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
I used to say that I will never go to hell fire once I'm married but when I got married... Well my eyes opened and started seeing things, and other things followed.
I thank God I am a pure born again Christian and I'm one of the happiest husband with sound home.

In my experience I totally understand what happens in marriages and why they happen.

To every woman out there still unmarried I will tell u the truth which people esp the male folks will not like, if you marry a man that is not pure born again there are 98% chances that he'll misbehave. Though there are about 2% principled male but they will make it up from the other way.

So my advice is GET REPENTED; GET CHRIST; every other thing will fall in rightful place

If not, there is not limit to what happens in marriages. If you doubt, above is your case study

Meanwhile the story seems incomplete

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by jimcaddy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Why must one go to the extend of killing your partner.. I mean love is hard.. Marriage is work. Takes the grace of God.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Ojiofor: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
The guy wasn't matured for marriage yet.
Marriage is not meant for boys o.Its better you let go than to kill your wife/husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) / Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures / Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.