Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (55513 Views)

Ngene Onyedikachi: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Drug Kingpin After 25-Day Search / 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested / Arthur Eze Richie Murdered By Onyedikachi Uchendu, Blood Brother- Emeka Augustin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by buchasman(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2018
what a waste. chai ...... if only we can understand that we're on transit in this world some things could've been averted.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by buchasman(m): 7:17am On Jun 19, 2018
what a waste. chai ......! if only we can understand that we're on transit in this world some things could've been averted.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You know, I watched how things roll recently then I realized everyone at one point or the other isn't perfect. Men accuse ladies of being whorish. But men are also the authors of bigger messes...This one is clearly a murderer. Whether accidental or not what could have prompted this? Barely four months after wedding.
I think choosing a life partner needs more of God's guidance than mere human calculations and predictions we make especially here on nairaland. sad

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Very right.

"...she must have big backside, big front, must be a good cook..." and all the standards and yardsticks for themselves. And they miss the important things then come and cry fowl later.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Ignatio(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2018
Just last Sunday. A man smashed his TV and two bottles of wine because he was quarreling with his wife.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Ishilove: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

What a world! He Killed his wife after just four months of martial life They were never in love.
These are the possible scenarios:

1. He wanted to pride himself as having a beautiful wife irrespective of her manners, but low and behold he couldn't stand the real her anymore.

2. She never loved him but because He was capable of taking care of her materially, she agreed to marry him.

Moral of story: The first and foremost thing in marriage is good manners. Never! I repeat never ever marry your partner solely because of good looks. For the ladies, wealth is not a yardstick.

He who has ears, let him HEAR.

cry

Even if her manners are bad, must you kill her? That's someone's child o. If it isn't working go your separate ways!
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Ishilove: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You know, I watched how things roll recently then I realized everyone at one point or the other isn't perfect. Men accuse ladies of being whorish. But men are also the authors of bigger messes...This one is clearly a murderer. Whether accidental or not what could have prompted this? Barely four months after wedding.
I think choosing a life partner needs more of God's guidance than mere human calculations and predictions we make especially here on nairaland. sad

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

QED. They always forget the God factor and hinge their choices based on carnality. When you finally remember Him after everything has gone south, He will ask you "did I send you there? I sent you to Nineveh but you went to Tarshish"
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by debbydams(f): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
D signs are always der. I no dey pity dem
..R I p...I don't blame the man I blame the lady...in every relationship laddies should be observant m sure d man has bin beatin her even before marriage but because love is blind she end up losing her life..when I was in school my neighbour always battered his gf, they advise d lady to stay away from d guy but to my greatest surprise she married d guy...say no to domestic violence
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by kejismuse: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
I can't stop thanking God for the kind of Wife he gave me, as long as God reigns, she won't make me do something half of this silly! NEVER!

So if you do anything silly it is your wife's fault....Are you serious?? therefore if your wife kills you it should not be her fault as you might have annoyed her....too much sense.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2018
Ishilove:

Even if her manners are bad, must you kill her? That's someone's child o. If it isn't working go your separate ways!

I've gotten so many quotes for my post on this topic. I am hereby making this clear to all here copied, that I did not, will not and never will in any way support the dastardly act of murder of a woman by her husband. Please if my post have sent out the wrong message, or it was some of you that got the wrong end of the stick; I apologise! I say NO to:

#DometicViolence
#WifeBattering
#Murder

Be a gentleman.

C.c:
Skmoda360
dabonega
2016vs2017
ndindiatu
adorable29
Bagehot
mama chizzy
ImaIma1
imam07
Patricatering
Joseph96
sweaty
bizzybodi
Sweetilicious
Being Frank
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by temmylorlah(f): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Why is there so much evil in the land and death toll is increasing in geometric progression.

Dear lord save this nation from total collapse.
Women suffering Domestic Violence... Don't leave ehn, stay put and fight for your marriage when you die in the marriage,count it all joy that you fought a good fight(Being addressed as a 'Mrs' is not a small achievement) The host of Heaven will welcome you with sweet melodies and small chops. #RadaRada
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Davoski222: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

What a world! He Killed his wife after just four months of martial life They were never in love.
These are the possible scenarios:

1. He wanted to pride himself as having a beautiful wife irrespective of her manners, but low and behold he couldn't stand the real her anymore.

2. She never loved him but because He was capable of taking care of her materially, she agreed to marry him.

Moral of story: The first and foremost thing in marriage is good manners. Never! I repeat never ever marry your partner solely because of good looks. For the ladies, wealth is not a yardstick.

He who has ears, let him HEAR.

cry

Third scenario.......... he caught her opening her legs.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Uceey17(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
just like that? Hmmmmmm
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by dabonega: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
PurplePatch:

I've gotten so many quotes for my post on this topic. I am hereby making this clear to all here copied, that I did not, will not and never will in any way support the dastardly act of murder of a woman by her husband. Please if my post have sent out the wrong message, or it was some of you that got the wrong end of the stick; I apologise! I say NO to:

#DometicViolence
#WifeBattering
#Murder

Be a gentleman.

C.c:
Skmoda360
dabonega
2016vs2017
ndindiatu
adorable29
Bagehot
mama chizzy
ImaIma1
imam07
Patricatering
Joseph96
sweaty
bizzybodi
Sweetilicious
Being Frank
I hear you but something as sensitive as this should not be responded to with such callous statement by you especially when you don't know the person in question. You cast a shade in her character when you don't know her and she died tragically. To us who know her personally and are hurt by her demise, its an affront to her memory. I have observed a certain insensitivity we display on social media and online to things that should cut our heart for humanity. Its not right.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
The problem with MAN is that he doesn't know the future. This girl's parents were happy, rejoicing and praising God the day of her wedding,not knowing that they just gave her out to be killed.
May we not marry someone who will end our lives and may we never give out our sons or daughters to those that will kill them,amen.
RIP Girl cry cry
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
marisdgreat:
he got it from igboist

onye ara

1 Like

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by marisdgreat(f): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
EweduAfonja:

onye ara
omo ale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
#LIES...Samuel Mgbeodinma loved his deceased wife ONYEDIKACHI GLORIA ODINMA (Nee Ngoforo) till her death.

We all post and re-post stories and tales without taking time to question the truthfulness of the news...

This scandal is a LIE, the tale has been cunningly and deceitfully adjusted to make Samuel a loving husband look like a culprit..

#ALL LIES...he could never hurt his wife...the love they shared was special, there was no foul play..NO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.. Death was the culprit..Death was to blame...Death robbed a kind hearted, caring and loving husband of his dear wife...

We will miss you lovely wifey, our dear sister, Sleep well in God's bossom. (Amen)
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
#LIES...Samuel Mgbeodinma loved his deceased wife ONYEDIKACHI GLORIA ODINMA (Nee Ngoforo) till her death.

We all post and re-post stories and tales without taking time to question the truthfulness of the news...

This scandal is a LIE, the tale has been cunningly and deceitfully adjusted to make Samuel a loving husband look like a culprit..

#ALL LIES...he could never hurt his wife...the love they shared was special, there was no foul play..NO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.. Death was the culprit..Death was to blame...Death robbed a kind hearted, caring and loving husband of his dear wife...

We will miss you lovely wifey, our dear sister, Sleep well in God's bossom. (Amen)
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
dabonega:

I hear you but something as sensitive as this should not be responded to with such callous statement by you especially when you don't know the person in question. You cast a shade in her character when you don't know her and she died tragically. To us who know her personally and are hurt by her demise, its an affront to her memory. I have observed a certain insensitivity we display on social media and online to things that should cut our heart for humanity. Its not right.

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2018

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2018

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2018

#ALL LIES...he could never hurt his wife...the love they shared was special, there was no foul play..THERE WAS NO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.. Death was the culprit..Death was to blame...Death robbed a kind hearted, caring and loving husband of his dear wife...

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2018

#ALL LIES...he could never hurt his wife...the love they shared was special, there was no foul play..THERE WAS NO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.. The bruises on her face was from a fall...Death was the true culprit..Death was to blame...Death robbed a kind hearted, caring and loving husband of his dear wife...

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2018

#ALL LIES...he could never hurt his wife...the love they shared was special, there was no foul play..THERE WAS NO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.. The bruises on her face was from a fall...Death was the true culprit..Death was to blame...Death robbed a kind hearted, caring and loving husband of his dear wife...

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
omo022:
It's not tru,it can't be.I know this guy n I don't believe this can be tru.just have to find out

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2018

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2018

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2018
#TRUESTORY OF MAN WHO HAS BEEN WRONGFULLY ACCUSED OF BEATING HIS WIFE TO HER DEATH
GLORIA ONYEDIKACHI ODINMA (Nee Ngoforo) from Arondizuogu Imo State married her husband Samuel Mgbeodinma Febuary 10th 2018..it was a beautiful celebration, with great turn out from family,friends and well wishers...
However, contrary to the trending news on her death, Gloria had a happy marriage, her husband Samuel was very loving, attentive, caring, kind, good-natured and importantly God fearing.
Gloria Onyedikachi, blessed by God, got pregnant few months after her wedding to her Treasure as she would address her husband..Her pregnancy unlike and also like other pregnancies came with its unique symptoms...Gloria suffered severe symptoms..she would spit and vomit constantly, severe loss of appetite that resulted in terrible bone wrecking weaknesses, occasional stomach pains, dizziness and worst of all, a fainting spell that makes her slump and leaves her unconscious until resuscitated..
Before her demise Gloria Onyedikachi had slumped twice and on this two occasions, her husband was there to catch her while she fainted...First in the bathroom while he was bathing her and secondly close to the bathroom when she had gotten up to vomit, On this two occasions, Samuel had caught her before she could hit the floor, then had rushed Gloria who was unconscious at the time to the nearest hospital, with help from their neighbors..at the hospital she was resuscitated and kept on bed rest until she was fully recovered and then discharged..
Unfortunately, Gloria Onyedikachi slumped the third time on Saturday 16th June 2018 and sadly her Treasure wasn't there to catch her, timing was terrible, she had slumped with no help close by, the bruises on her face was as a result of the probable fall, Samuel had stepped out briefly to shave and get dinner, on getting home he found Gloria who was previously on bed rest (before he left for a few minute) lying unconscious on the floor, faced up with bruises on her face..he rushed to get water, poured it over her, thankfully she jerked, half conscious but terrible weak, mumbling a few words, he rushed in picked up keys, placed her in the car, back seat, so she can be comfortable, a neighbor helped out with the gate, then he drove off in a haste to the closest hospital..
He got to the hospital, thinking he had made time, called on her, shook her, no response, frightened he screamed Emergency!! Emergency!! the Doctors and Nurses rushed out, they checked her pulse and heartbeat, nothing, seeing hope in his eyes they carefully informed him and confirmed she was dead..and refused to admit her into the hospital...
Confused and unable to accept the news Samuel at about 11;15pm 16th June and 12am 17th June called on Family, His and Hers, Close pastors and myself..Everyone around arrived at the scene, prayers were being made, while plans were made to move her to another hospital (not too far from His parents house) where Gloria was once admitted...but moving her will require a sort of report, the hospital refused to issue one, the next best report was a Police report, so while a few of the family and friends present went with Samuel to get the report, Gloria was driven to His parents house until the report comes, this was needed so that He could avoid harassment from the authorities under the circumstances.
However, the police report took longer to get than estimated, the report was ready at 5am 17th June, escorted by the Police to his parent house, Gloria already far gone was investigated and final report was signed..Gloria's family was alerted and updated immediately..They said they were coming shortly and would want to see her corpse before she can be moved..so the Police left with the report and said we should call as soon has both family has decided on what next to do..so that they can come and escort her corpse to any further destination..
Gloria family came around noon on the 17th June, lots of unfamiliar faces but two of which Samuel had met (her uncle and aunt), they came ready for battle, there was so much chaos, violence was hanging in the air, anger and supposed vengeance, accusations of Domestic Violence was on all their lips, men and women..during the chaos pictures were taken, though the police was able to curb this activity when they arrived...already some pictures had been taken
Calmer at about 5.30pm, Gloria's family were allowed to UnCloth her corpse in search of evidence of beatings,violence and struggles and they found none..with this they decided and agreed that her corpse be taken to the
morgue..escorted by the police , her husband and few family..Gloria's corpse was taken to the morgue...awaiting other arrangement..
This is the #truestoryGloriaOnyedikachiandSamuel...No record of Domestic Violence....
We miss you dear sister and lovely wife, may your soul continually rest in God's bosom..
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2018
ngaka:

#TRUESTORY OF MAN WHO HAS BEEN WRONGFULLY ACCUSED OF BEATING HIS WIFE TO HER DEATH
GLORIA ONYEDIKACHI ODINMA (Nee Ngoforo) from Arondizuogu Imo State married her husband Samuel Mgbeodinma Febuary 10th 2018..it was a beautiful celebration, with great turn out from family,friends and well wishers...
However, contrary to the trending news on her death, Gloria had a happy marriage, her husband Samuel was very loving, attentive, caring, kind, good-natured and importantly God fearing.
Gloria Onyedikachi, blessed by God, got pregnant few months after her wedding to her Treasure as she would address her husband..Her pregnancy unlike and also like other pregnancies came with its unique symptoms...Gloria suffered severe symptoms..she would spit and vomit constantly, severe loss of appetite that resulted in terrible bone wrecking weaknesses, occasional stomach pains, dizziness and worst of all, a fainting spell that makes her slump and leaves her unconscious until resuscitated..
Before her demise Gloria Onyedikachi had slumped twice and on this two occasions, her husband was there to catch her while she fainted...First in the bathroom while he was bathing her and secondly close to the bathroom when she had gotten up to vomit, On this two occasions, Samuel had caught her before she could hit the floor, then had rushed Gloria who was unconscious at the time to the nearest hospital, with help from their neighbors..at the hospital she was resuscitated and kept on bed rest until she was fully recovered and then discharged..
Unfortunately, Gloria Onyedikachi slumped the third time on Saturday 16th June 2018 and sadly her Treasure wasn't there to catch her, timing was terrible, she had slumped with no help close by, the bruises on her face was as a result of the probable fall, Samuel had stepped out briefly to shave and get dinner, on getting home he found Gloria who was previously on bed rest (before he left for a few minute) lying unconscious on the floor, faced up with bruises on her face..he rushed to get water, poured it over her, thankfully she jerked, half conscious but terrible weak, mumbling a few words, he rushed in picked up keys, placed her in the car, back seat, so she can be comfortable, a neighbor helped out with the gate, then he drove off in a haste to the closest hospital..
He got to the hospital, thinking he had made time, called on her, shook her, no response, frightened he screamed Emergency!! Emergency!! the Doctors and Nurses rushed out, they checked her pulse and heartbeat, nothing, seeing hope in his eyes they carefully informed him and confirmed she was dead..and refused to admit her into the hospital...
Confused and unable to accept the news Samuel at about 11;15pm 16th June and 12am 17th June called on Family, His and Hers, Close pastors and myself..Everyone around arrived at the scene, prayers were being made, while plans were made to move her to another hospital (not too far from His parents house) where Gloria was once admitted...but moving her will require a sort of report, the hospital refused to issue one, the next best report was a Police report, so while a few of the family and friends present went with Samuel to get the report, Gloria was driven to His parents house until the report comes, this was needed so that He could avoid harassment from the authorities under the circumstances.
However, the police report took longer to get than estimated, the report was ready at 5am 17th June, escorted by the Police to his parent house, Gloria already far gone was investigated and final report was signed..Gloria's family was alerted and updated immediately..They said they were coming shortly and would want to see her corpse before she can be moved..so the Police left with the report and said we should call as soon has both family has decided on what next to do..so that they can come and escort her corpse to any further destination..
Gloria family came around noon on the 17th June, lots of unfamiliar faces but two of which Samuel had met (her uncle and aunt), they came ready for battle, there was so much chaos, violence was hanging in the air, anger and supposed vengeance, accusations of Domestic Violence was on all their lips, men and women..during the chaos pictures were taken, though the police was able to curb this activity when they arrived...already some pictures had been taken
Calmer at about 5.30pm, Gloria's family were allowed to UnCloth her corpse in search of evidence of beatings,violence and struggles and they found none..with this they decided and agreed that her corpse be taken to the
morgue..escorted by the police , her husband and few family..Gloria's corpse was taken to the morgue...awaiting other arrangement..
This is the #truestoryGloriaOnyedikachiandSamuel...No record of Domestic Violence....
We miss you dear sister and lovely wife, may your soul continually rest in God's bosom..
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2018

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by gurnam: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
ngaka:

You better go and explain all you know to the police and stop spamming Nairaland with this horrible attempt at a cover-up.

Copy; lzaa over to you. grin grin cheesy
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by LZAA: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
gurnam:

You better go and explain all you know to the police and stop spamming Nairaland with this horrible attempt at a cover-up.

Copy; lzaa over to you. grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) / Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.