Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (55801 Views)

Ngene Onyedikachi: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Drug Kingpin After 25-Day Search / 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested / Arthur Eze Richie Murdered By Onyedikachi Uchendu, Blood Brother- Emeka Augustin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by gurnam: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
LZAA:

Behave
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by LZAA: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
gurnam:

Behave
grin grin
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by GoodFaith: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
adorable29:

TYPICAL EVIL NIGERIAN MEN! Apart from few most of you are demons.

They kill their women and still find ways to make the dead woman the bad person. It doesn't matter if it is their mother that is murdered, since she is a woman, she must be the bad one who probably deserved to be killed. All the more than 100likes is proof that the average Nigerian man reasons through his anus and sees their women less than an animal. Tufiakwa! Yet they think they are God's devil's gift to Nigerian women.

Evil lots.
"TYPICAL EVIL NIGERIAN MEN! Apart from few most of you are demons."
do you have issue with your father
do you have brothers?
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by adorable29(f): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
GoodFaith:

"TYPICAL EVIL NIGERIAN MEN! Apart from few most of you are demons."
do you have issue with your father
do you have brothers?

Oh, you opened my profile. Here I was going softly thinking I was chatting with someone that has small sense but I see you are a nonentity.

P.S. My father and brothers are awesome. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by GoodFaith: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
adorable29:

Oh, you opened my profile. Here I was going softly thinking I was chatting with someone that has small sense but I see you are a nonentity.

P.S. My father and brothers are awesome. shocked shocked shocked
To start with, you are very disrespectful- likely older than ur father and mom
Please don't go soft on me
Great to know your father and brother are awesome
I guess they are not Nigerians
You can't speak about your father let your mother do that
for your brothers their wives and girls friend are in position to say they are awesome
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
The Cruel Prosecutors conniving and conspiring against an Innocent man (@Meg Barn, @Ogoochukwu Arinze, @Chioma Orafu Anene, @Emmanuel Oluwatosin Maduka, @Katchy Ohiaeri and others)...have too many sides to their tales...

1.Husband killed his wife during a fight

2. An eyewitness witnessed the act while the fight was taking place

3. She called her mom (Mrs Josephine Ngoforo) 30mintues before her demise and reported she had been slapped and pushed out of her in-laws place by her husband's Dad

4.In the same call to her mother (Mrrs Josephine Ngoforo) she reported she was being beaten by two of her husbands' sisters at the time of the call, this beatings supposedly resulted in her death...

Common!!! Shaking my head...LIES TOLD TO BACKUP ANOTHER LIE, too many versions to their story.. Which of them do we believe?

LET THE TRUTH PREVAIL!!!
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ngaka: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
The Cruel Prosecutors conniving and conspiring against an Innocent man (@Meg Barn, @Ogoochukwu Arinze, @Chioma Orafu Anene, @Emmanuel Oluwatosin Maduka, @Katchy Ohiaeri and others)...have too many sides to their tales...

1.Husband killed his wife during a fight

2. An eyewitness witnessed the act while the fight was taking place

3. She called her mom (Mrs Josephine Ngoforo) 30mintues before her demise and reported she had been slapped and pushed out of her in-laws place by her husband's Dad

4.In the same call to her mother (Mrrs Josephine Ngoforo) she reported she was being beaten by two of her husbands' sisters at the time of the call, this beatings supposedly resulted in her death...

Common!!! Shaking my head...LIES TOLD TO BACKUP ANOTHER LIE, too many versions to their story.. Which of them do we believe?

LET THE TRUTH PREVAIL!!!
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

What a world! He Killed his wife after just four months of martial life They were never in love.
These are the possible scenarios:

1. He wanted to pride himself as having a beautiful wife irrespective of her manners, but low and behold he couldn't stand the real her anymore.

2. She never loved him but because He was capable of taking care of her materially, she agreed to marry him.

Moral of story: The first and foremost thing in marriage is good manners. Never! I repeat never ever marry your partner solely because of good looks. For the ladies, wealth is not a yardstick.

He who has ears, let him HEAR.

cry

You make a point here
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sirjamo:
Codeine and tramadol at work
Codeine does not make you violent same as tramadol. It is Alcohol that makes you violent, trust me, I know.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by dabonega: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
ngaka:

#LIES...Samuel Mgbeodinma loved his deceased wife ONYEDIKACHI GLORIA ODINMA (Nee Ngoforo) till her death.

We all post and re-post stories and tales without taking time to question the truthfulness of the news...

This scandal is a LIE, the tale has been cunningly and deceitfully adjusted to make Samuel a loving husband look like a culprit..

#ALL LIES...he could never hurt his wife...the love they shared was special, there was no foul play..NO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.. Death was the culprit..Death was to blame...Death robbed a kind hearted, caring and loving husband of his dear wife...

We will miss you lovely wifey, our dear sister, Sleep well in God's bossom. (Amen)

My brother, I know her personally. I counselled her. I had asked her if her fiancé was overly jealous, she said yes. But she said he will calm down. I warned her that its thin line from possessiveness to domestic violence. This was in my house in Bida. I was to help get them a place after their wedding. but the husband started getting jealous of me though she told him who I was and had no reason to.
Am sorry, till her parents tell me that she didn't die of domestic violence, I will not believe otherwise. Yes I believe he loved her, so do many husbands who beat their wives.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by eodavids(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2019
People needs God in their lives.
People needs Jesus in their lives.

How can something sweet (marital bliss of a young family) turn bitter to the extent of killing a spouse

Only God in the life of an individual helps make such a person happy, tolerant and amicable even in the face of provocation and offence.

People, test and see, THE LORD IS GOOD. NOTHING OFFENDS THOSE THAT TRUST AND DEPENDS ON HIM.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by eodavids(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2019
ngaka:

#LIES...Samuel Mgbeodinma loved his deceased wife ONYEDIKACHI GLORIA ODINMA (Nee Ngoforo) till her death.

We all post and re-post stories and tales without taking time to question the truthfulness of the news...

This scandal is a LIE, the tale has been cunningly and deceitfully adjusted to make Samuel a loving husband look like a culprit..

#ALL LIES...he could never hurt his wife...the love they shared was special, there was no foul play..NO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.. Death was the culprit..Death was to blame...Death robbed a kind hearted, caring and loving husband of his dear wife...

We will miss you lovely wifey, our dear sister, Sleep well in God's bossom. (Amen)

How do you explain the bruises on her
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed / Armed Robbers Including A Lady Who Stormed Home Of Surveyor General Arested.PICS / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.