Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure (12068 Views)

Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... / Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding / Deji Of Akure’s Corpse Placed On A Chair For Chiefs To Pay Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by tpiah: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2010
Orilee9ice:

@ tpiah
maybe it was a [i]"fighting sence for a nollywood movie", [/i]involving real pple this time, , hence the media black out, grin grin grin, , see pple are already talking about it b4 it premiere's, cool

^^if the woman was the new olori for at least six months, why is there no photo of her anywhere?

hmmm.
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by ChiLizy: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2010
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure

Sorry, he is not fit to be a ruler. He is wicked. sad
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by ChiLizy: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2010
The Olori too should be talked to so that others will not join or emulate her.
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by ChiLizy: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2010
Please what was the comments of the children. Or are they out of the show? Hey it will be too bad for them not to comment. they should let the world no their feelings.
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by daog: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2010
this is absolutely crazy
apart from the fact that it is morally wrong
for a man to beat up his wife
it is more demeaning when the culprit is an oba
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by Alajaoke: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2010
The Truth About OBA OLUWADARE ADESHINA  the DEJI of Akure.

The Queen in question ( BOLANLE FADEYI )
She is a prostitute.
She have been accused of this by one ANIKE

who was her Personal Assistant before they

fought in public.in ( IRO ) Do to the wayward

life of the Olori Bolanle that were reveal to

her ( ANIKE ) during there staying 2gether  &

outings.

She have been involve in many silent deal

using the name of the Oba to enrich herself

and her family witout the awareness of the

king.

Some of the family memeber of the Oba was

aware about her children that are bastard

which is a shame to the Oba. Many attempt

have been made in the palace to remove her

from been one of the Queen.

Before the last incident, Olori Bolanle have

been having Secret meetings with

01  The Lisa of Akure

02  The Adesida's ( Family of the last king

b4 Oluwadare)

03   With other prominet people and the king 

makers .

04   It also reveal that she took the sum of

( 10,000.000 Naira ) as advance to set the

oba up after which,she will be balance with

another ( 11,000,000 naira ) because  she have

been sent away silently from the Palace due

to her Shameful way of life that the Oba is

worried about.

She called the Oba and provoke him on phone,

she knew where the Oba is weak, so the Oba

came to see her Not Knowing she has make a

set up for him, As she as been paid for.
But not Knowing for the Oba, he came with an

aches, so that when he pour it on her she

will no longer be Called Olori again as AKURE

TRADITION , which will be a stop for using

the Oba name to duped people. THIS A REAL

TRUTH NOT WHAT THE PRESS IS PAID FOR.

She has been a bad and a shamefull woman,

looking for the downfall of her husband.
Well she knew the real Father of her Children
Because she was caught cheating
Now all fingers point at the Oba and they

Never ask what make the Oba to do such ?

This a lesson for all.
Women are Devilish !!
Marriage is Not Manage !!!!
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by Outstrip(f): 12:22am On Jun 16, 2010
Be quiet. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Liars. Children are taught at the a very early age that when you do something wrong you take full responsibility and correct your mistakes. Here we have an old man and you his shameless messenger that do not even understand that concept. What is a provocation? Are you and animal that you do not know how to keep your hands to yourself? So he brought the acid with him because he was "provoked". You are not helping him. You people just sound like you were not well brought up. Even agbero's do not behave this way. It is shameful. Hide your head in shame because this is a disgrace.
How old are her children that bring disgrace to the "oba". Have they done anything as shameful as what the so called oba did? How can an oba who does not respect himself understand what shame means. He has no shame so how can he claim that children brought him shame. Please stop embarassing yourselves. This is just crazy.
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF SHE LAY DOWN IN A PUBLIC PLACE AND EVERY THUG IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD CAME AND HAD SEX WITH HER. IF IT WAS THAT BAD THEN YOU DIVORCE HER. IN THE EYES OF GOD HE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE WOMAN HE FELT HE COULD DISFIGURE. What if he poured that chemical in her eyes. She would be blind and this man will just move on as if all is well. Tufiakwa. I am so disgusted by this
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by Alajaoke: 12:56am On Jun 16, 2010
u said and i quote
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF SHE LAY DOWN IN A PUBLIC PLACE AND EVERY THUG IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD CAME AND HAD SEX WITH HER. IF IT WAS THAT BAD THEN YOU DIVORCE HER. IN THE EYES OF GOD HE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE WOMAN HE FELT HE COULD DISFIGURE.

imagine your unreasonable comment !!
Please learn how to think, so you can do the same
By sleeping with different men and setting up your husband all in the name of money in return
For your information she was not pour acid. it a frame up story
Learn how to think
Ashawo ni e !!
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by tpiah: 1:29am On Jun 16, 2010
i hope they've started looking for a new oba?

abi the palace dey sweet them?
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by Outstrip(f): 1:33am On Jun 16, 2010
Alajaoke:

u said and i quote
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF SHE LAY DOWN IN A PUBLIC PLACE AND EVERY THUG IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD CAME AND HAD SEX WITH HER. IF IT WAS THAT BAD THEN YOU DIVORCE HER. IN THE EYES OF GOD HE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE WOMAN HE FELT HE COULD DISFIGURE.

imagine your unreasonable comment !!
Please learn how to think, so you can do the same
By sleeping with different men and setting up your husband all in the name of money in return
For your information she was not pour acid. it a frame up story
Learn how to think
Ashawo ni e !!

You are an illiterate fool. Animal. Take your wild self out of nairaland. You do not represent anything Nigerian. You are a disgrace. I said it and I meant every single word. You people should learn to behave like human beings. Divorce is an option. Scum of the earth.

***modified******
Why am I insulting you? What difference will it make? In fact sorry I called you names. It does not change a thing if I call you anything.
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by tpiah: 1:55am On Jun 16, 2010

Fresh battle begins for Deji of Akure

A big hurdle was set yesterday for the deposed Deji of Akure in his battle to regain his crown.

The government of Ondo State set up a regency council to select a new Deji, hours after Adepoju went to court to stop the exercise.

The council, according to Information Commissioner Ranti Akerele, is made up of five members, drawn from the two ruling houses - Ojijijogun and Osupa-Akure South Local Government and the kingmakers.

Adepoju’s main contender during the race for the stool five years ago, Prince Adegbola Adelabu a.k.a Ileri has urged the government to name him the Deji.

Adelabu said he had been endorsed by the 18 kingmakers in 2005 and performed all traditional rites before Adepoju was appointed through a "kangaroo" selection.

Adelabu said he was disallowed from ascending the throne by "notable politicians" in power then.

Adelabu, who is from the Osupa ruling family, was unanimously endorsed by the kingmakers.

Addressing reporters in Akure, with the Secretary of Osupa Ruling House, Mr Kunle Eleko, the prince said the sudden enthronement of the deposed Deji was a nullity because of the injunction against him then.

Adelabu said: "Sincerely speaking, I am fully in the race. My mandate is still intact and, now, I am ready to take it. If it is through the court, I will reclaim it; there is no going back. I have unshaken belief that Governor Olusegun Mimiko, as a man who appreciates the rule of law, will declare me the new Deji. It is my mandate and heritage, I will reclaim it.

"Between 1968 and 1970, the deposed monarch and I were living in the same place. He was in the primary school then. We even ate in the same plate, but the way he hijacked my rightful position after I concluded all royal rites was a fraud and God knows best."

The prince from Adejuyigbe lineage likened his case to that of the late Chief MKO Abiola whose election on June 12, 1993 was annulled, adding: "People are celebrating Abiola today because his mandate is still alive. So, I am also interested in reclaiming my mandate."

Adelabu recalled that he was awaiting the staff of office from former Governor Olusegun Agagu when the deposed Deji was unexpectedly installed, describing the development as an irregularity.

His words: "When somebody had performed all necessary rites to become an Oba, but was disallowed at the last minute from ascending the throne, you can imagine that, but now we are back to the struggle. I know the present Mimiko administration is based on the rule of law. If not, he and the ruling Labour Party will not be in power today.

"There is no need for the state government to conduct a fresh selection when I was duly selected by the kingmakers. I have waited for five years to get what belongs to me and it is now time to get to the throne by the special grace of God."

Eleko said the Deji stool was not vacant since Adelabu, who was duly elected by the kingmakers, is still alive.

Eleko, a veteran journalist, noted that the process of selecting the deposed Deji was illegal, urging Mimiko to allow justice prevail.

It was another long wait at the Akure High Court yesterday for the much-expected arraignment of Adepoju.

The monarch, who was dethroned by the government for assaulting his wife, Olori Bolanle, is in protective custody in Owo.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/50017/1/Fresh-battle-begins-for-Deji-of-Akure/Page1.html
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by Alajaoke: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2010
Can see from all your comment that u can do like Bolanle
u can cheat on your husband despite u an olori,
u can sleep with anything e.g animal.
You good for noting  girl.
you are a disgrace to nairaland, better shut ur mounth and  go for a brain test, better u are in USA, u see better doctors that can take care of ur brain problem.
No bring oyinbo type come 9ja.
Ole, We know ur type marry many men to aquire properties.
Ashawo, IDI IGI SI IDI IGI property sharing.
Dog Oleeeeeeeeeeeee.
Useless and irresponsible girl
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by badoutyn(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2010
WELL, ALL I KNOW IS THAT WOMEN ARE VERY FRUSTRATING AT TIMES, THEY MAY EVEN WANT TO MAKE YOU HANG YOUR SELF, I KNOW WHAT I`VE GONE THROUGH IN THE HANDS OF WOMEN, HE MAY BE RIGHT wink
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by Outstrip(f): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2010
Then be a man an hang yourself. I wonder what all those Nigerian women whose husbands bring multiple women into the home. Fail to educated their children properly because they have bitten off more than they can chew. Then die and live nothing to the women. I wonder what those women should do. Maybe they should take AK 47s and start killing every Nigerian man one by one. You need to take a lesson from african women. They suffer injustices everyday but still find a way to survive. All this whining just gets on my nerves.

As for alajoke LOL. I really don't know what to say to you. Honestly it is funny. I bet if I was standing in front of you you cannot even look me in the eye.
Re: Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure by Olumogun: 12:07am On Jun 17, 2010
Alajaoke:

Can see from all your comment that u can do like Bolanle
u can cheat on your husband despite u an olori,
u can sleep with anything e.g animal.
You good for noting  girl.
you are a disgrace to nairaland, better shut your mounth and  go for a brain test, better u are in USA, u see better doctors that can take care of your brain problem.
No bring oyinbo type come 9ja.
Ole, We know your type marry many men to aquire properties.
Ashawo, IDI IGI SI IDI IGI property sharing.
Dog Oleeeeeeeeeeeee.
Useless and irresponsible girl

Can somebody quickly help us out here before Alajaoke becomes another Deji on Nairaland!!!
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Names Of These Animals In Your Language / Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament / Glitz, Glamour Of Isinro Festival In Oke-ila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.